Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Thoughts on The FARLANDS

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner itachibones1's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts on The FARLANDS

hey everyone,

I am new here at mangahelpers. i came here because this site is the best for discussing Toriko. Since I heard about the farlands in the last chapter 256 i can't get it out my head. So i made this thread so we can discuss about all the jucicy possibilities that arises.

My theory is that the fairy tail acacia told Midora was only a fairy tale is not really so. It's the fact that Acacia found out about the Farlands and was even then trying to hide its existence from his desciples. Either because he wanted to go there with only him and FOrenze or the Blue nitro and Pair told him not to.

But as i was saying in the chapter discussion. Farlands is probably just like Gourmet World when you live in the Natural/Human world. You got to level up before you can go there. Hence you have to conquer all the ingredients in the world. And the top 8 Acacia's full course is the pinnacle or the food chain.

I believe all the 8 Kings of Beasts are either protecting and is somehow related to each of these ingredients (like they are the testers; you have to beat them to get it)

Once you have received all then you can be on your way to the Farlands, whether or not the 8 kings guides you or not i don't know.

What i do believe about the Farlands is that the best that bit the sun in the chapter names Acacia's Fairy Tale is really real and monsters like that God'tier monsters live in the farlands. Monsters even more bad ass than the Blue nitro or the 8 kings put together.

There exists new environments and ingredients that will kill you if you are not able to defeat all the beast in the Gourmet world.

Lastly i do believe what most have been saying about Acacia not going there because of FOrenze's death so he had to wait for another 500 hundred years. Or that he used God to stop the war and now he has to use it to open the path to farlands.

Those are my two cents lol. Please feel free and welcomed to post what ever theory of the Farlands you want here

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thoughts on The FARLANDS

Welcome to MH! This place is great, these forums have a ton of info about all kinds of series, it used to be a lot bigger and better, and it even used to have it's own online manga viewer for toriko, one piece, etc... It's still great here, the best remnant of the "golden age of manga" in about 2008-2011 like we called it over at mangavolume.

Anyways, I believe you may be right about the kings, though I have a feeling they will end up being some kind of ally at least for a while.

Yes, acacia likely used froze's ideals and fed god to people to end their war, and did not have any himself, though it would be more interesting if he ate some and is in league with the blue nitro as ichiryuu said, and is waiting as the final boss in the beyond.

I also suspect that the entrance to beyond is at the continent of beginnings, just based on what they were talking about in relation to it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner itachibones1's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thoughts on The FARLANDS

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    Welcome to MH! This place is great, these forums have a ton of info about all kinds of series, it used to be a lot bigger and better, and it even used to have it's own online manga viewer for toriko, one piece, etc... It's still great here, the best remnant of the "golden age of manga" in about 2008-2011 like we called it over at mangavolume.

Anyways, I believe you may be right about the kings, though I have a feeling they will end up being some kind of ally at least for a while.

Yes, acacia likely used froze's ideals and fed god to people to end their war, and did not have any himself, though it would be more interesting if he ate some and is in league with the blue nitro as ichiryuu said, and is waiting as the final boss in the beyond.

I also suspect that the entrance to beyond is at the continent of beginnings, just based on what they were talking about in relation to it.
    Well thanks for the welcome. When i started manga in 2006-2007 i didn't know much about sites and the like. Hell i didn't even know much about internet so mangafox was the site i found that had a lot of manga so i settled there in 2008 during the Vampire Knight Era lol (have you heard of the Vampire Knight wars over at mangafox, because of those wars i gave up commenting on forums until last year lol)

But unto Toriko. The continent of beginings? I never considered that interesting. I'm not sure about it, but probably ichi was trying to go to the farlands too. maybe?

Maybe when you eat the full course and you can completely control your demon you gain some kind of extra sense and are able to see the entrance . This things has so much possiblies. But i am more interested in the Demon King like beasts. lol

New Reply