Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends - Part 3

rofl, poor scav.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It's a pity that he happens to join the NA team with the most retarded fanbase by some distance. But he's one of the few EU guys that I cheer for.
    But but... I really like TSM

ooooooooooooooh

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    But but... I really like TSM

ooooooooooooooh
    Oh, you do? I had no idea, honestly. I read most of the posts, but never saw anything that made me consider you a "fan", let alone a retarded one.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    i always liked zionspartan. and i dont think they'll have a problem getting back into the lcs. all the good team during the qualifiers were disqualified due to DDoS. qualifiers sucked so hard, that lot of scrub team passed by luck. the connection is he won't have an heavy top laner to carry, both of them having the same style (carrying the team)
    All of the good teams? Meh, I don't think you know what you're talking about here. Lyon is not one of the best Challenger teams, neither is Millennium. Complexity, a team that was in the LCS in Season 3 Spring (who just got unlucky by drawing Cloud 9) is already in. TBD is already in from MLG Anaheim. Napkins in Disguise and Cognitive Gaming just qualified yesterday. New World Eclipse isn't the same team anymore. ggLA looked promising, but then they lost Quas to Curse. Quantic has been all hype with Locodoco and no results. The same goes for both of the Curse teams. The cupboard is kind of bare dude. I think Curse gets first pick, so assuming Complexity is one of the teams that makes it from 6 teams to 3, there's no way they'll get picked. Velocity will probably end up facing them since they're in last place. No one wants to face coL, they're clearly the strongest team. Everyone else is way below them. TBD was playing at a high level, but their roster has been shuffled around so much, and lost Nydus, Zekent, and switched Junglers.

I think Zionspartan is a good player, but no one was really carrying that team last split, hence them finishing second from last. They don't even have a permanent ADC at this point.

This is definitely a comparison between unicellular fans, not the rest. I call TSM unicellular fans > Curse or any other team unicellular fans.
    And of course I will take Twitch chat as the base. I'm not reading what level-headed guys talks about while watching the games, after all. Just now from Bjergsen stream "Speaking as a long time tsm fan who has watched wukong hold the team back i couldn't be happier with the transfer"

That doesn't necessarily mean they don't have good fans or the good fans are a minority. Even if the retards account to 1%, they bark louder. It goes the same for every other team, as well.
    Twitch chat is also pretty trollish. Again, I think it's a mistake to base your opinion of fans off of that anonymous cesspool.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Twitch chat is also pretty trollish. Again, I think it's a mistake to base your opinion of fans off of that anonymous cesspool.
    Yeah, maybe some smart trolls chant for them to give the vibes of a retarded fan base, quite possible when you think about it
    Show me where the smart guys are, then (TSM fan or not, does not matter). I pretty much think most of the LoL community consists of trolls, that showing either in their fanboying or whatnot.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, maybe some smart trolls chant for them to give the vibes of a retarded fan base, quite possible when you think about it
    Show me where the smart guys are, then (TSM fan or not, does not matter). I pretty much think most of the LoL community consists of trolls, that showing either in their fanboying or whatnot.
    Do you browse reddit at all? Not the nonsense that gets voted top-comment...eh, I don't know.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you browse reddit at all? Not the nonsense that gets voted top-comment...eh, I don't know.
    Occasionally. It's not like I'm too much into reading into walls of text about analysis. It'd be awesome if there were people who speak wisely with few words. I haven't run into them, hmm.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Haku the scav curser is at it again. Whenever I spec, things go awesome for him

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Heimer top is so dumb. Kassadin was free, went him...they countered it with Talon. Lee Sin suggests swapping. It's most likely a lost lane regardless of who I face, so I don't care. However WW and Lee Sin give a double kill first blood to Talon.

Nothing I could really do against the Donger. I still managed to get farmed and fed. Sivir got fed so the game was pretty close. Until that Baron call...which we totally had in our grasp if WW stopped splitpushing bot. The guy kept Ulting Trundle. I think I saw him Ult Twitch maybe once...god I hate WW players, they always seem to suck ass.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

That baron call should have been called 30 seconds earlier...

Two times in the very late game your team had a clear opportunity to do something useful, which would lead to closing the game. The first was when your team killed 4 people. There was a free inhib mid 3v1, no way their one player could defend it. Instead Sivir etc went to kill some wraiths, worf. The second was the baron call which shoulda come way faster. You had talon AND their jungle Trundle dead. WW was alive = smite on your team and not theirs, but he prob woulda been smitevicious anyway. There was a huge minion wave near your base which you guys correctly took care of, then WW kept going bot lane instead of you all going for baron. The extreme slow call made the enemy team able to contest it and make it really chaotic instead of 100% free.

That donger was frankly terrible. He was never with his team, always camping random brushes away from the team fights and you guys always chased one of them into the brush in the middle of the team fight. If donger wasn't so weird/coward he coulda gotten so many kills xD That Twitch was insanely bad too. Bronze V. Facechecking team fights, standing in the middle of your entire team, flashing for no reason etc. Worst player was either Twitch or WW. That splitpush so useless, he did zero damage to buildings.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

god I hate WW players, they always seem to suck ass.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Donger just got farmed. There was literally nothing I could do against him. WW ganked him once after he already took top turret, I ignited and he took the kill for himself. I got him back plenty, and we got a lot stronger than them. Sivir and I seemed to be the only people with any sense. Sivir died in a fight we took easily, but then they decided to all chase them towards our top turret. I took middle inhib turret instead of doing the goose-chase. However, I lagged right as I was doing it and couldn't tell if they were stalling them or not. Got the turret, but had to burn Flash.

That Baron was so free too...but WW just kept pushing. Even after we lost it and Twitch took the Baron solo, with Sivir running away. "Why can't you defend? You had Nexus turrets!"... ...god

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    He's terrible...I have no idea why people play him

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

He's terrible...I have no idea why people play him
    Everytime one in my team plays him, the guy goes like 1/7 or something. Everytime an enemy plays him, it goes 15/3 or so.. I would take the blame on myself, but not sure if it's only about one person

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Everytime one in my team plays him, the guy goes like 1/7 or something. Everytime an enemy plays him, it goes 15/3 or so.. I would take the blame on myself, but not sure if it's only about one person
    He needs a remake desperately...and I don't think in just VU-sense. His Ult is the only reason anyone plays him.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

WW is bad, period. No need to say or discuss more.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i played lux mid against teemo ,dominated mid lane ,i was like 20/0 mid game .then came enemy darius who was also like 20/0 .our garen fed him handsomely .long story short we lost to a sejuani-darius combo . its frustrating to lose a game when you are doing so well but your teammates are fucking noobs .i want to kill somebody ,anybody

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast