Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

please gary, we know you bought that awful skin with your habit to buy everything. you defend it to not look like a idiot xD
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    please gary, we know you bought that awful skin with your habit to buy everything. you defend it to not look like a idiot xD
    I don't think it's awful, and I don't care about looking like an idiot either, so...no. Me being an idiot is the Yi bundle nonsense, I wouldn't compare the two.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

It's besides your point anyway, of course I'd like a new Zac skin. Something like Gentleman Zac, so he gets his "suit", or the Blue Zac in the Pool Party Renekton splash, etc. But it isn't any different than me wanting to see another Rengar, Kha'Zix, or Zed skin. For me, at least.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see a Majin Buu Zac skin
    DBZ \o/

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Like this, but well done:

Well, copyright is a bish sadly

I want a candy zac like the one scav showed us some time ago. That was a really nice concept.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well parody within reason, hopefully Like the warring kingdom skins, Scorpion Shen, King Rammus, Jessica Rabbit MF, Disney villains LB, Bride of Frankenstein Annie, Hatsune Miku Sona, Karthus Statue, Final Fantasy Veigar... just to name a few (wow it's actually quite fun listing these.) A pink Zac wouldn't be too much haha...

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    it isn't any different than me wanting to see another Rengar, Kha'Zix, or Zed skin. For me, at least.
    that's because he's not your favorite champ. it suck not having a decent skin on your fav champs (voli and zac). rengar and zed alt skins are good and kha have a mudafucking mecha skin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I had something like 100 victories and 80 defeats in south america, right now I have 137 and 137.

I was thinking ¨ok, I'm just sucking hard right now¨, but it's more than that. The MMR in this region is f@cked, I'm not even lvl 30 and in the last game I played against a plat 2 top (that guy raped me... but I came back in the team fights) and a diamond 4 mid... and somehow my barely ranked team won

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    that's because he's not your favorite champ. it suck not having a decent skin on your fav champs (voli and zac). rengar and zed alt skins are good and kha have a mudafucking mecha skin
    I can have an opinion on a skin whether he's my favorite or not, people have tastes...lol. Plus, I think I only had more games on Varus than Zac last season. I had more wins on him than anyone else, and he was in my top 5 in win percentage. Favorite has nothing to do with it at that point.

It's still about opinion man. If you only have one skin to choose from, it's never the best thing. Yeah it helps that Shockblade and Mecha are so good, and not saying they're not better skins, they definitely are. Oh well, I like the skin, whether that's a popular opinion or not. If I disliked it, I wouldn't have bought it.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Anyone have weird lag on EUW? I'm getting this stuttering thing even when it doesn't spike...wtf

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Ao Shin wasn't scraped, they always said that he's not immediately in the line for release tho. I'd bet money on them releasing him around the launch of Japan server

2) It was confirmed that this year, in terms of new champion releases, is going to be the same as 2013. They like this pace, plus reworks.

3) Aquarium Zac could be sooo nice ;;

ex oriente lux

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    1) Ao Shin wasn't scraped, they always said that he's not immediately in the line for release tho. I'd bet money on them releasing him around the launch of Japan server

2) It was confirmed that this year, in terms of new champion releases, is going to be the same as 2013. They like this pace, plus reworks.

3) Aquarium Zac could be sooo nice ;;
    I can buy that they schedule skins for events, like Bear Calvary Sejuani for the Russian server, but Champions? Not sure about that one. Might be convenient though.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

scav can rest easy, these "nerfs" done to Shyvana...are insignificant. The "nerf" to sunfire cape doesn't matter as much as the game goes on, and Shyvana didn't really synergize much with SV in the first place. Only time it mattered was when you got some lifesteal. It's still a good item on her though, but that nerf on her isn't as impactful as it is on Mundo, Rengar, Renekton, etc.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

So after C9 picked up an EU Challenger team last week, it looks like they picked up an NA Challenger team by acquiring the roster of The Walking Zed (Kez, Yazuki, Bischu, Altec). Pretty funny since Yazuki was on the original C9 team that lost in the S3 LCS Qualifiers. Looks like NydusHerMain isn't joining them, though. I wonder if this is one small step towards having sister teams in the LCS, which should happen eventually IMO.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Who will be the support?!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Also yeah, champion for server release is something new, but I mean, if they already have him, why not release him around the server?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

oh, seems Crs.Academy's support jumps the ship for a plane

ex oriente lux

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Female champ! \o/

Support champ!! \o/ double yay

I'm not getting lags but for some reason I'm getting a stupidly massive drop in fps in Howling Abyss and spectating in SR ever since 4.1. Now I'm running everything on lowest quality lol so ugly

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Hhahahahahahah this video is so priceless. The reaction of the entire Gambit (minus invisible Genja) is hilarious

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

EU lcs is insane this season. some uncommon pick and innovation here and there + every team putting up a good fight except Alliance so far. hope NA lcs won't be as boring as last season. not really hyped for that one except the TSM vs c9 opening game.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

wow it's scary http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ter_placement/

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If u get bronze you'll get out easy, what up.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Or you should anyway. maybe not

Thread Closed
Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast