Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,003 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

Dunno he looks more like a rat to me...

ex oriente lux

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah same here darj.

Saw the Lee Senger yesterday, damn that smite though xD Looked like the Q would even hit the minion behind the smited one, lol.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol okay now, the rat image, cannot unsee...

I should start bringing smite to my Nidalanes too /jk Yeah I thought it could have hit the minion behind the smited one, but looking at it once more the Lee turned around and walked away before the Q even hit, much swag so confidence

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

And wow didn't know Trist could go against Nasus really well... the range, the AS, the debuff, the jump and ult to keep distance... I don't always go ADC but Trist is such an enjoyable pick.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    And wow didn't know Trist could go against Nasus really well... the range, the AS, the debuff, the jump and ult to keep distance... I don't always go ADC but Trist is such an enjoyable pick.
    Play more ADC to improve your last hitting
    Trist is always an enjoyable pick, even knowing I mightily struggled with her midgame. She isn't particularly awesome at the skirmishes during that stage, even if you race out to a lane advantage. She bounces back late game to make up for it.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I never played Trist much. She's not particularly strong in the current meta either so I don't feel like picking her up =s

However one cannot deny that a remotely fed Trist in lane will basically equal GG. You'll never catch her with her jump and ult, rofl. Maybe I should pick her up anyway.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Haku-senpai nice to see you drop by

Yeah I gotta agree with her mid-game meh-ness. I did however somehow managed to go 4/0 @500ping before dying with a noobie Thresh against a Vayne-Karma lane (Karma's link-thing has nothing on me with my jump lol), my CS was horrible though thanks to the lag so Vayne was on par with me in terms of gold, if not richer with more kills here and there. But whenever the Thresh randomly initiated I just mash Q and E and let my AA do the job lol despite the lag. Preferably though I wouldn't want to use W jump to initiate, which actually lead to my only death in that game.

Started off with BotRK since I figured my AS would go superbly with the %damage, not to mention for the first time I used its active correctly and got myself a clutch kill with the active LS I was proud of that. Mid-game was definitely hard, since their Vayne was pretty far ahead with much more kills, and my damage really really wasn't enough. Late game though, I was glad I went statikk for wave clear and extra magic damage, while the statikk proc my E debuff which was pretty immense.

I'm really glad I've done so much support, I have so much more empathy for my own support when it comes to playing ADC myself, as well as getting into a good position even when my support is doing a meh job (like not warding river, not warding side brush so I lost a lot of farm as if I wasn't lagging enough already )

And by the way, I can't really see which part of the current meta makes Trist a meh ADC pick (I'm not an ADC myself anyways so I'm not too familiar.) Some explanation would be enlightening :3

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean you used the botrk active as the last hit? If so I'd advice you to use it earlier so you gain the benefit of the movement speed steal.

It's more about how strong the other ad carries are. Tristana is not a meh pick, she's just not top tier. There's a reason why you see a lot of Jinx and Lucian for example, as they are currently very strong picks. Jinx almost has the same late game as Tristana. Has insane clean up potential, a global ult, a massive range slow/nuke W and cc E. She's much stronger in the early and mid game than Tristana is, but a little weaker than Tristana in the very late game. Obviously the champs are different and Tristana has her uses too, but Jinx is overall a stronger pick. Lucian also has no real weakness. He's strong in every phase, which is partly why he keeps being a very strong pick. Obviously all ADC have a lower dmg output in the very late game compared to Tristana. She's the late game queen.

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134