Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 166 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    So are you saying that Wangnan could be in FUG but simply didn't have access to the info? In which case I would say that it is strange he is considered important enough to be Karaka's master as well as the potential wielder of the Thorn if he didn't have access to that info.
    Yes, that's what I say. After all there are different factions inside FUG, and we don't know much about the internal tensions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Yes, that's what I say. After all there are different factions inside FUG, and we don't know much about the internal tensions.
    Still, someone as high as Karaka's master (if he actually has one, he doesn't look like the type to obey anyone) should have access to all info necessary. If this theory was correct, I'd believe more that Wangnan was faking that conversation.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Still, someone as high as Karaka's master (if he actually has one, he doesn't look like the type to obey anyone) should have access to all info necessary. If this theory was correct, I'd believe more that Wangnan was faking that conversation.
    Yes, that's a chance. Wangnan the master of Reflejo and Karaka... good enough for a dumb theory anyway ... but still a disturbing possibility.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    So "traitor" was changed to "ear decorator". Makes more sense.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still wondering how the guy overseeing the entire tournament, who is on the Archimedes, whether or not he is a head of a great family, why is he allowing the solution to be attached to the tail of the Archimedes? Is it simply for entertainment, or to witness Baam's growth? If you remember from way back when we first saw the Archimedes Koon mentioned that this new addition to it's tail was strange. I understand that this person who is overseeing things just wants to see a good show and be entertained, and possibly see an irregular gain even more powers, but surely someone of his power could simply destroy the tank containing the solution?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I lean towards thinking that guy is not a head of any family but a leader of the workshop, likely one son of Macseth and the the elder talking through the radio could be the very same Macseth.

It's also really interesting that, not only that guy, but also the elder are focused on knowing what is going to happen with the irregular kid and the thorn. It's curious that the elder plays the role of not being interested on it, but he is.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I'm still wondering how the guy overseeing the entire tournament, who is on the Archimedes, whether or not he is a head of a great family, why is he allowing the solution to be attached to the tail of the Archimedes? Is it simply for entertainment, or to witness Baam's growth? If you remember from way back when we first saw the Archimedes Koon mentioned that this new addition to it's tail was strange. I understand that this person who is overseeing things just wants to see a good show and be entertained, and possibly see an irregular gain even more powers, but surely someone of his power could simply destroy the tank containing the solution?
    Think it's either due to curiosity as to how things will turn out or he thinks that he's powerful enough to stop FUG if they cross a line (I'm guessing if they actually manage to melt Baam?).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I lean towards thinking that guy is not a head of any family but a leader of the workshop, likely one son of Macseth and the the elder talking through the radio could be the very same Macseth.

It's also really interesting that, not only that guy, but also the elder are focused on knowing what is going to happen with the irregular kid and the thorn. It's curious that the elder plays the role of not being interested on it, but he is.
    If it's Gustang then it's not that weird, seeing how he's part of that famous Research Association. Not sure what they reasearch but those who join are chosen to learn Wonsulsa. So I take it everything related to Shinsoo is at least a part of what they research. Perhaps that special relationship between Irregulars and Shinsoo is one of the areas of interest. Love also passed the test at Research Association and learned Wonsulsa, and he seemed pretty interested in seeing how Baam would turn out. Maybe it was a foreshadowing of sorts.

It's just that the dude seemed like someone of higher authority than just over Archimedes. Not to mention that his appearance matches Gustang's description. Or that SIU announced that a family head might appear. I wish I could remember where it was, some blog post or something.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    If it's Gustang then it's not that weird, seeing how he's part of that famous Research Association. Not sure what they reasearch but those who join are chosen to learn Wonsulsa. So I take it everything related to Shinsoo is at least a part of what they research. Perhaps that special relationship between Irregulars and Shinsoo is one of the areas of interest. Love also passed the test at Research Association and learned Wonsulsa, and he seemed pretty interested in seeing how Baam would turn out. Maybe it was a foreshadowing of sorts.

It's just that the dude seemed like someone of higher authority than just over Archimedes. Not to mention that his appearance matches Gustang's description. Or that SIU announced that a family head might appear. I wish I could remember where it was, some blog post or something.
    I read some posts about that announcement, but I didn't even remember that. Only that note where he announced one of the strongest enemies was going to come in this season, (ending note of ch59 vol 2)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf happened to all the "mad dog" hype....just another wussy pawn...
    thank goodness teddy has some ballz...all the other ignitions besides baam are punks

let's see what beta is all about('cause cassano is a beeyatch)...besides the usual backstabbing(how beta caught baam offguard...real coward move)...but,only shows baam is still not in the league of mazino
    Last edited by gnut; November 17, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5