Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by abc1233; November 10, 2013 at 01:12 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 166 Spoilers

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Credit: Random-Webtoon-Fan
    Source: Batoto
    Quote Quote:
    Viole has seen that he has fallen to lowest part of Thorn, and wonders how great it will be when activated.
    The blue thing seems to be similar to Leesoo's ring, making him unable to use Sinsoo and tying him.
    That trap is apparently drawing sinsoo, but if it was broken, he might be able to escape.
    Refllejo says to him not to d o anything stupid. Saying this was their purpose all along. And Viole was first to break rules by meeting old friends and plan to escape.
    What Elders thought after that was, rather then making a slayer who might betray them, make a weapon that would be always used without rebelling.
    When Archemides comes with melting potion(?) within its' tail, everything here except Thorn would melt, then the greatst weapon to grant FUG's long awaited wish will be born.
    Then the weapon would go to owner who is fit to use it. (Unsure about this line, it sounds as if the weapon ail find its owner by itself?)
    Viole realized that Koon and Rak was here because of their plan, and Novik, Koon, Leesoo can be in danger so he must get out somehow before everyone is killed.
    Edit: Same source

Quote Quote:
    Leesoo says Koon should tell them he was alive, but Koon's word is cut off by Hatsu who tells him not to run away. (Hatsu calls him as earrings lol)
    Then Hatsu says he heard Baam's life in danger from Ro. Who was in Archimedes.

Yiwah screams there is a human sized bug in the room. Wangnan and co thanks Vespa is a gigantic moth, arkrapter seems to think fly.

Hatsu says Lo was in Archimedes to enter a organization , to see over Viole, then found out Viole and Bamam looked very much alike. So he is spying as the ships's guard.
    Then he found out what Gongbang and FUG was doing.
    He also tells them Emile is an alive human being , and is in the ship. She is a scapegoat for FUG and Gongbang's 'certain goal' along with Cassano and horyang.
    What they were experimenting was making alive human into alive ignition weapon, then melting it to make into a weapon.
    FUG is trying to melt Viole, who has become alive ignitions weapon, into a ignition weapon with powers of irregular.
    And the melting potion is coming soon.
    Quote Quote:
    Wangnan and co is trying to catch devilish moth, who claims to be abee to conquer all humans.
    Then Koon says everyone to come together.
    They have told everyone everything, Hatsu is sorry that he could not stop Beta.
    Leesoo tells Koon that why Hatsu and Lo were not able to tell them as soon as they found out.
    Inside the ship, there are FUG rankers, all the communication and movements are track. Even if they knew the truth, they must have done something too rash and be in danger.
    The reason FUG was not stopping them coming here was because they are hostages for Baam.

Koon says Leesoo that it is to early to say we screwed up. For party is after game, no one knows who is going to laugh there. Lo must have known, rules and games were our only chance. To win, the game must begin first.

Rak says he will go right away, Koon asks where he is going. He answers to Black Turtle, and warns not to stop him. Koon says he is going too. He asks Hatsu when the ship will arrive where Baam is, which Hatsu answers as about 2 hours.
    Koon declares they are join got rescue Baam, without giving up the Tournament.
    They are going to summon Baam.
    Last edited by abc1233; November 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Forever!

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

nice first page.. whatever.. now everything is starting to roll! ^^

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Black Void; November 10, 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The plan to get Baam back is incredibly simple . Fun idea, this summoning stuff.
    One question though: Where is Rachel since the beginning of the arc ?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Dat first page

Pretty good chapter to set things up, though the pace has slowed down quite considerably recently. If Koon is planning on summoning Baam then I'm guessing that's how we'll finally have our Mad Dog vs Baam fight. I wonder where Androssi is, maybe she went to investigate Baam's last location herself? Anak could have tagged along too after realising that she put her trust in the wrong people.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

This is all meh to me. I find it silly that an organization like FUG would be quarreling among themselves so much like this. The entire thing with Baam and FUG is just strange to me in the first place though, but to have such dysfunction and polar opposite ideas from opposing sides within the organization is odd.

I hope that those not still in the tournament still get some screen time/action, those like Ran and Anak, hopefully they can contribute to defeating FUG. I also hope that more rankers show up, because Leroro along isn't nearly enough to take on all of FUG's rankers who are waiting around for this plan to take place.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I think the Fug high ranker who trained baam will defect at some point and help him out.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lasix's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    This is all meh to me. I find it silly that an organization like FUG would be quarreling among themselves so much like this. The entire thing with Baam and FUG is just strange to me in the first place though, but to have such dysfunction and polar opposite ideas from opposing sides within the organization is odd.

I hope that those not still in the tournament still get some screen time/action, those like Ran and Anak, hopefully they can contribute to defeating FUG. I also hope that more rankers show up, because Leroro along isn't nearly enough to take on all of FUG's rankers who are waiting around for this plan to take place.
    Really? I would say that this is quite realistic. I'm with the health care and in a hospital there couldnt be more oppurtunistic thoughts and attitudes. I guess that could be implied for quite any organisation/facility. Simply described by the thought of each and everybody knowing what is the best approach for certain goals.

Well, imho the last two chapters weren't that good. Too slow story progression and quite nothing new we didnt already know.
    I'd prefer seeing Bamm going all out soon and hopefully with the thorn inside of him

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it every time FUG's plan is explained, I feel like I understand the reasoning behind it less?

They just needed Baam at the Thorn right? So why didn't they just knock him out, throw him in a sack, and drag him there. What is the point of all the subterfuge. The whole hostage part of that seems highly unnecessary in retrospect.

As for FUG's rankers I'm not to worried about them. As I highly doubt Leero-ro came alone.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Why is it every time FUG's plan is explained, I feel like I understand the reasoning behind it less?

They just needed Baam at the Thorn right? So why didn't they just knock him out, throw him in a sack, and drag him there. What is the point of all the subterfuge. The whole hostage part of that seems highly unnecessary in retrospect.

As for FUG's rankers I'm not to worried about them. As I highly doubt Leero-ro came alone.
    Maybe it was due to Jinsung's faction? It would have been easier to convince them to accept the deal with Koon and set it up such that it looked like the deal was broken through no fault of their own rather than kidnap Baam.

As for Lero-ro, I'd say he came with Quant and possibly Hachuling at most, his plan was simply to observe Viole after all

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Maybe it was due to Jinsung's faction? It would have been easier to convince them to accept the deal with Koon and set it up such that it looked like the deal was broken through no fault of their own rather than kidnap Baam.

As for Lero-ro, I'd say he came with Quant and possibly Hachuling at most, his plan was simply to observe Viole after all
    Aren't Quant and Blueberry plenty? Basically they just need to mess with FUG enough to screw up their plan. Which shouldn't take all that much honestly.

And if Blueberry is along, he's a phone call away from bringing the full wrath of Yuri down on any who mess with her precious Baam.

On top of that there's Ha Jinsung who probably isn't going to step in as long as the FUG hardliners are playing fair with thier little wager but if FUG rankers start trying to fix the outcome, that's another matter entirely. At that point, I don't see any reason for him not to step in a crush Karaka's people like grapes.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

There are 2 factions within FUG, and they have different plans. One faction needs the hostages, because they want Baam to take the Thorn and kill Zahard himself. The other faction wants to put Baam in the Thorn, but can't just take him and do it, because they'd need to fight the first faction. So they make it seem like Baam broke the rules of the official plan, causing them to punished him by killing his friends and putting him in the Thorn to make sure it won't happen again.

I wonder why there are even FUG members opposed to the 2nd plan. Maybe it's some a dangerous experiment that could go very wrong for them (like killing Baam)?
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    baam is Irregular and he is near thorn if he got that i dont think its impossible for him to kill some FUG's rankers easy. didnt there is 1 guy we saw in last chapter who wanted to see what baam can do with thorn. he will join if needed. i think if they needed help to win they can get rankers from here and there because they r at tournament which lots of people come to see. like family-heads, and other strong guys

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast