Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 303 Discussion/304 Prediction

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 303 Discussion/304 Prediction

Altough I found the art lacking(the detail is missing in some panels, which is being a tendency since authors are working in two series) I really liked this chapter, things are getting interesting and the plot leaves some possible scenarios. I feel this arc won't dissapoint. Also it seems all elders are plotting one aginst another and besides the great appearance of Karias (I couldn't help laughing) I liked the sudden appearance of 9th elder too.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Forever!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

So it looks like Ignes finally crossed the line and might have her head decapitated very soon.

What bothered me about this chapter was Roctis' reaction to Seira's capture. He wasn't complacent or angry with the matter but it still seemed like he was at unease somehow.

Maybe he knows the rest of the party is coming?

My prediction is that he will decide to stall the process of the experiment a little longer for the sake of his past relationship with the previous loyard clan leader (or even Rael and Regis' fathers) and mostly as a bargaining item.
    Ignes and the 9th leader is too absorbed with the subjects to even care about the impending doom in the form of a man (and his psychotic followers.).

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact that Ignes could have captured Regis and Rael because that explain why they could escape her in the previous chapter. I couldn't believe she could beat Seira and couldn't beat Rael. But he let them escape on purpose to provide the 9th elder with new deluxe guinea pig for his experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    What bothered me about this chapter was Roctis' reaction to Seira's capture. He wasn't complacent or angry with the matter but it still seemed like he was at unease somehow.

Maybe he knows the rest of the party is coming?

My prediction is that he will decide to stall the process of the experiment a little longer for the sake of his past relationship with the previous loyard clan leader (or even Rael and Regis' fathers) and mostly as a bargaining item.
    Ignes and the 9th leader is too absorbed with the subjects to even care about the impending doom in the form of a man (and his psychotic followers.)
    Could not be Roctis betraying the 9th elder and even Ignes? Because it's like he knows what is going to happen but the others are just too focused on the experiments that can easily be blamed of the secret creation of the clan leader weapons, which seems to be also another incoming problem for Roctis.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter confirms that the remaining three traitors (including Lagus) are not in the Union. (Roctis was thinking on why they were not acting against Raizel with the help of Union). Seems like the traitors are planning something big.

I guess even Union Elders would be angry on Roctis and 9th after learning that they are producing anti-clan leader soldiers (possibly to kill other Elders). I guess after Rai's arrival they would be forced to awaken Muzaka as they don't have any other option.

Noblesse Forever!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Could not be Roctis betraying the 9th elder and even Ignes? Because it's like he knows what is going to happen but the others are just too focused on the experiments that can easily be blamed of the secret creation of the clan leader weapons, which seems to be also another incoming problem for Roctis.
    It does put into question as to why Roctis is including Ignes and the 9th elder into the plan of what seems like the overthrowing of union leaders.
    Maybe because as the possessor of his clan's weapon, he knows Ignes cannot surpass him. And the 9th elder is needed for experiments. Even though he is an elder, he's still a human.

There doesn't seem to be any signs that shows he's planning to drop Ignes and the 9th elder any time soon conisdering the fact that there are still union leaders to take care of.

I think your theory does have alot of possibilities though. It might be possible he's planning to dispose of the two after their use is exhausted.
    But as of now, I think it'll be disadvantageous for Roctis to lose the investment of anti-leader experiments to the union. That's just power gained for the other union elders which will make them harder to kill.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is another example of Dumb Evil. Where the villains are just simply incredibly stupid, and have committed a grave oversight. Look to Yuri blinded by his revenge to even stop and think that the Nobles might have sent some other soldiers there to help out. The same with Ignes, they are blinded by their experiments and have overlooked the possibility that Rai/Franky, and even the other Nobles could be tracking them down immediately after Ignes' clash in Seoul.

There are 2 things I can't stop thinking about this current ordeal. We know that Rai and Franky always save the day, but this time around it really does look like someone on the good guy's side might die. The 2nd thing I keep thinking is that once Rai shows up Roctis wont put up a fight against him. Remember how Roctis reacted once he learned Rai was alive, the guy seems submissive of Rai.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Roctis doesn't seem particularly pleased, even if the 9th appears to be excited with the chance for new subjects. I'm curious to see what he's capable of. I wonder how the other Elders are going to react should they discover their plans. And Yuri's about to get curb-stomped again, when is he going to learn?

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested.)

Poll is on why Roctis doesn't seem quite as terrified as he should, given that his daughter just picked a fight with the Noblesse.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

After thinking about the Rai swimming the ocean problem, I've come to the conclusion that Franky wouldn't stand for it.
    Spoiler: He will conveniently own one of these show

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Wowzers: Not only "buy" ... I think he's pretty capable of "building" such a thing in a matter of "seconds"!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    After thinking about the Rai swimming the ocean problem, I've come to the conclusion that Franky wouldn't stand for it.
    Spoiler: He will conveniently own one of these show
    Thinking about it Rai doesn't need a ship or run on water cause he can fly.

Rai should habe bloodfielded all of Korea so Ignes wouldn't had the chance to leave the country with Seira.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Thinking about it Rai doesn't need a ship or run on water cause he can fly.

Rai should habe bloodfielded all of Korea so Ignes wouldn't had the chance to leave the country with Seira.
    if rai use that then he would have die in few sec. also i think others would have in problem like they also die or hurt badly
    Last edited by suraj5898; November 18, 2013 at 08:13 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2