Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapters Archive

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tragerstreit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 654

JOIN US NEXT WEEK AS THE ENTIRE CAST CONTINUES TUG-O-WAR TO TRY TO PULL SOME MEANING OUT OF KISHIMOTO'S ASS

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Hey Bloomer, a true Naruto fan should try to find the good points out in the chapter, no matter what happens..
    Aww, I thought I did a decent job of highlighting the awesomeness of Obito trolling the hell out of Naruto. That was a thoroughly enjoyable moment! And didn't you notice my admiration for the impressive fact that Obito is still holding out against Talk no Jutsu? He got some pretty good lines this week. Obito is the type of character (i.e. like 99% of them) who is doomed to fall to TnJ eventually. However, he's not going down without much more of a fight than the rest; because of that, it's going to stink less than it could and less than most of the other examples, and that makes me happy.

... and I'm still reading it no matter what Kishi throws into the cookie dough! That's dedication!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    In situations like this one Theory laughter is the best medicine. You read a chapter like this one and you've basically got three options...
    I think that once upon a time, there was a fourth option: laugh your ass off at the absurdity of it all, but feel a little guilty about it because it makes you feel a bit cruel. I believe I may have had feelings like that at some point in the past...

... but those days are long gone. I'm numb to it all, now! It's time to self-medicate with unabashed laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by n0air9x9 View Post
    It will take him at least five seconds to say that. As for that, he did hang out with Naruto for 5 seconds, and it also means that he ate juubi poop.
    Just think about where the Juubi really is, too.
    The next time Obito passes out first at a party, let's write "Likes Juubi Poop" on his face with a Sharpie.

Quote Quote:
    Oh, and one more thing, Sakura is there ). I thought she just ... disappeared.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    that would insinuate that there were some good points....

Trollbito to the rescue!

Quote Quote:
    between the two of you we at MH experience a wide spectrum of emotional turmoil!!!
    What can I say, I like to help keep everyone whipped up into a frenzied whirlwind of near-insanity, crushing despair, and giddy hysterical laughter. I suits my purposes.

Quote Quote:

i literally spit up some coffee when i saw this
    The only thing more adorable than Regular Gaara? Chibi Gaara. In drag. With a fish.
    No matter how execrable a chapter, no matter how cold the cruel world, SD Gaara makes it all better. He is a balm for all wounds. And thus it is, dear Capslocketeers, that I share this comfort with you, in hopes that we may all see a new dawn together without our straightjackets.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    WORKING TITLE: WHAT IN THE SERIOUS FUCK
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one who went "What the fucking fuck is going the fuck on?"

Quote Quote:
    LITTLE OBITO: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

OBITO: WHAT THE-- ME? OR IS IT... AM I IMAGINING NARUTO AS ME? WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON HERE? THE ART DIRECTION IS KIND OF WEIRD.
    A wild Little Obito appears! Obito is confused!

(Because one Obito is not enough.)

Quote Quote:
    NARUTO: YEAH, ACTUALLY! I HAVE... A WHOLE BUNCH OF FRIENDS!

OBITO: OH, LORD.
    Oh god... trying to suffocate us again aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Who?
    Sakura. I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds like Raditz.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I've read this weeks Capslock before the actual chapter... It's so frighteningly accurate I've envisioned over half of the panels correctly before even glancing upon them for the first time.

Kishi should just turn this into a comedy manga and hire you as the western translator... I should write this into the "how would you save Naruto" thread.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I've read this weeks Capslock before the actual chapter... It's so frighteningly accurate I've envisioned over half of the panels correctly before even glancing upon them for the first time.

Kishi should just turn this into a comedy manga and hire you as the western translator... I should write this into the "how would you save Naruto" thread.
    Man these panels are so predictable now

naruto with concerned look

obito with constipated look

flashback of rin

naruto with assertive concerned look

obito with depressed constipated look

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww, I thought I did a decent job of highlighting the awesomeness of Obito trolling the hell out of Naruto. That was a thoroughly enjoyable moment! And didn't you notice my admiration for the impressive fact that Obito is still holding out against Talk no Jutsu? He got some pretty good lines this week. Obito is the type of character (i.e. like 99% of them) who is doomed to fall to TnJ eventually. However, he's not going down without much more of a fight than the rest; because of that, it's going to stink less than it could and less than most of the other examples, and that makes me happy.

... and I'm still reading it no matter what Kishi throws into the cookie dough! That's dedication!

That's too cute...

I admire your dedication.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's too cute...

I admire your dedication.
    What's the point on describing the good points of X in the middle of a parody of X? ... But you do it right on visiting the thread, Bloomerwedgies is adorable.

---------- Post added November 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2013 at 01:59 PM ----------

Your badge is much better than mines!!! Congrats Bloomer

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GnoMAD View Post
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one who went "What the fucking fuck is going the fuck on?"
    I was fairly certain I wouldn't be alone.
    It's becoming par for the course with Naruto lately.
    What the fucking fuck is going on? I keep hoping that whatever it is will happen sometime in that distant hazy future known as "next week", but so far... no luck.

Quote Quote:
    A wild Little Obito appears! Obito is confused!
    Naruto uses Confuse. It's super effective!

Quote Quote:
    (Because one Obito is not enough.)
    The world needs more Obito. It needs a big one, a little one, an outer one, an inner one...

Quote Quote:
    Oh god... trying to suffocate us again aren't you?

... I need a Snidely Whiplash smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Wow... I wish I could have that experience.

... maybe I could, I don't know, huff some glue or something after I write it, so I forget all about what I just did. That should work. Although, according to After School Specials, I have a 110% chance of dying and having the school yearbook dedicated to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post

obito with constipated look
    Omg the entire war

Quote Quote:
    flashback of rin
    That too!!

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    But you do it right on visiting the thread, Bloomerwedgies is adorable.

And I even wear a shirt with my name on it at all times so I don't forget who I am.

Quote Quote:
    Your badge is much better than mines!!! Congrats Bloomer
    Congratulations, yourself!
    And what are you complaining about, you got two! It's quantity over quality!

Wait, let's compare...

Hmm, let's take a closer look at that.

There's just something about that face...

Gaaaahh!! That almost gave me a heart attack!

Yeah, you're right, mine is much more terrifying.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I would be honored to wear the official Pennywise badge, putting fear into little children and big man as well.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 655

Dedicated to my PR Manager LnDRash; I couldn't have won the Funniest Menbaa nightmare clown without you.

Its eyes will follow you no matter where you go in the room.

WELCOME TO ICHA ICHA PARADISE!

Today's special guest is fresh from sewing his own spleen back in; please give a warm welcome to the biggest bookworm in town, Kakashi! He does his part to keep the kids interested in literature in this week's

CAPSLOCK TEACHER'S EDITION

WORKING TITLE: THE WHAT-THE-FUCKERY CONTINUES. NOW WITH MORE MELODRAMA!

MATATABI: OH THANK GOD I'M OUT OF THERE, I THINK YOU HAVE TO BE A YOGA INSTRUCTOR TO SURVIVE GETTING ALL SQUISHED UP IN THERE. *STRETCH*

SON THE MONKEY MASTAAAAH: WOW, KID, YOU DIDN'T DITCH US TO ROT IN THAT JOINT. I'M IMPRESSED!

NARUTO: WELL, DUH, I'M NOT KNOWN FOR GIVING UP ON THINGS! LIKE EVER!

GYUUKI: HE'S REALLY NOT.

VARIOUS TAILED BEASTS: *SHILL NARUTO TO THE SKIES* *WELL, I GUESS I CAN'T REALLY BLAME THEM* *I'D SURE AS HELL BE GLAD TO BE OUT OF OBITO, TOO* *IT'S STILL GROSS, THOUGH*

NARUTO: AW, SHUCKS, YOU GUYS. SEE, SASUKE? AREN'T THEY GREAT? AND YOU WANTED TO INCINERATE THEM.

SASUKE: I STILL DO. EVEN MORE SO. WELL, IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF. FAMILY STUFF.

NARUTO: OH, OKAY, I'LL BE SURE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAP-- HEY!! SASUKE, GET BACK HERE! AH, SHIT, HE'S GOING TO SKEWER OBITO. ALL THAT KAGE-LEVEL GUILT TRIPPING FOR NOTHING. NOTHING!!

FODDER NINJA #I'VE LOST COUNT: SO, CAN WE LEAVE NOW, OR... ?

FODDER NINJA #THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME: I MEAN, ONLY IF YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY, OF COURSE.

C: SURE, JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE OFF, I THINK WE'VE GOT IT-- AH, WAIT A SEC... NOPE, LOOKS LIKE HE'S STILL ALIVE DOWN THERE.

FODDER BATTALION: OH GODDAMMIT! CAN SOMEBODY JUST SMOTHER HIM WITH A PILLOW SO WE CAN GO THE FUCK HOME ALREADY?!

SASUKE: I'M ON IT.

OBITO: WELL, I GUESS THIS IS IT. I WONDER WHICH OF THE PEOPLE I'VE HORRIBLY WRONGED IS GOING TO DEAL THE FINAL BLOW? I GUESS ONE THING'S FOR SURE. IT SURE AS BLOODY HELL AIN'T GONNA BE NARUTO.

SASUKE: I AM GOING TO TAKE ALL OF MY FAMILIAL POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS OUT ON YOUR FACE.

OBITO: OH, IT'S SASUKE. I GUESS THAT'S FITTING. UCHIHA LIKE TO KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY, AFTER ALL.

KAKASHI: *DISAPPEARS BACKWARDS*

OBITO: WHAT THE HELL??

MINATO: OH, GOOD. I'M GLAD THAT ONE LIVED.

OBITO: JESUS CHRIST, KAKASHI, YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME. I KINDA FORGOT YOU WERE IN THERE.

KAKASHI: YOU AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE. LIKE THE AUTHOR.

SASUKE: UH-OH, IT'S KAKASHI... UM, DO YOU THINK HE'S STILL MAD AT ME?

NARUTO: HA HA, BUSTED!

KAKASHI: YES SASUKE, I AM STILL MAD AT YOU! HOWEVER, MY SCHEDULE IS OVERBOOKED AT THE MOMENT, SO WE WILL DISCUSS YOUR BEHAVIOR AT A LATER TIME!

NARUTO: GROUND HIM!

KAKASHI: PROBABLY.

SASUKE: SHUT UP, NARUTO! DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!

KAKASHI: ANYWAY, SASUKE, I APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT, BUT I THINK IT'S BEST IF I TAKE CARE OF OBITO. WE'VE GOT KIND OF A HISTORY.

NARUTO: SENSEI, NOOOO!! THIS IS HORRIBLE! YOU GUYS ARE FRIEENNNDDDSSS!!

KAKASHI: DON'T WORRY, NARUTO. I AM 100% POSITIVE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE PLACED IN A SITUATION LIKE THE ONE I'M CURRENTLY FACING.

NARUTO: BUT YOU CAN'T KILL HIM! HE'S BEEN ASSAULTED BY HIS CONSCIENCE AND HE'S PROBABLY FEELING VERY FRAGILE RIGHT NOW, SO COULD YOU JUST NOT--

KAKASHI: TOO LATE, I ALREADY STARTED TO MOVE MY ARM. *STAB*

MINATO: IS THAT SOME KIND OF A CRACK AT MY EXPENSE??

KAKASHI: ACK! SENSEI! WHAT THE HELL?

FODDER BATTALION: OH, FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE, WHAT NOW??

TSUNADE: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, DID YOU FORGET WHAT FREAKIN' MANGA YOU'RE IN? THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE ANY EASY WAY OUT! THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS BRING BOOZE.

MINATO: OBITO, YOU'VE SURVIVED AN IMPRESSIVE AMOUNT OF TIME POST-TnJ. I KNOW IT ISN'T EASY, NARUTO IS AS SKILLED AND RELENTLESS A NAG AS HIS MOTHER WAS. YOU KNOW, MY HOME LIFE WAS JUST...

NARUTO: DAD, COULD YOU GET TO THE POINT?

MINATO: OH! OH YEAH. WELL, THERE ARE A LOT OF IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO FACE RIGHT NOW, OBITO. I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND LEAVE ALL THAT UP TO KAKASHI, HE CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.

KAKASHI: WHAT??

MINATO: I'M HINTING THAT YOU NEED TO BE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE BOY.

KAKASHI: SUDDENLY THAT'S MY JOB?? YOU'RE HIS FATHER, YOU GO BE AN EXAMPLE!

MINATO: I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SIMILAR SITUATION WITH THE AZY-CRAY END-FRAY.

KAKASHI: ... EH? OH, RIIIIGHT! I GETCHA. 'CAUSE OF THE TROUBLED FRIENDSHIP AND GOING OFF THE RAILS AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND YADDA YADDA.

MINATO: YEAH, BECAUSE OF THAT.

KAKASHI: OKAY, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED, SHALL WE? ALL RIGHT, KIDS, WATCH CAREFULLY. THIS IS HOW YOU STAB A WAYWARD FRIEND TO PUT HIM OUT OF HIS AND EVERYONE ELSE'S MISERY. ALTERNATELY, YOU CAN SLIT HIS THROAT OR JUST RASENGAN HIS ASS INTO NEXT YEAR. ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME, NARUTO?

NARUTO: D:

MINATO: I DON'T WANT MY KID TO SEE THIS!!

KAKASHI: BUT-

MINATO: NARUTO! GET YOUR ASS OVER TO WHEREVER THE HELL MADARA IS MAKING PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND MAKE HIM STOP DOING IT.

NARUTO: OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT HIM! COME ON, SASUKE! YOU GOTTA COME WITH ME 'CAUSE WE'RE A TEAM AND TOTALLY RENEWING OUR FRIENDSHIP, AS FAR AS I CAN TELL! YOU'RE NOT THE EASIEST GUY TO READ, YOU KNOW THAT, SASUKE?

SASUKE: THANKS A LOT, NARUTO'S DAD! >:C

MINATO: :3

KAKASHI: AHEM, CAN WE GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD? I NEED TO START TAKING SOME ANTIBIOTICS AND GET SOME PROFESSIONAL STITCHES. I THINK I JUST FELT SOMETHING SHIFT IN THERE.

MINATO: NOT SO FAST, JUNIOR. RIN WOULDN'T WANT YOU TWO TO BE BICKERING LIKE THIS!

KAKASHI: YEAH, I'M GONNA NEED SOME MORE CONVINCING.

MINATO: UM... I'M REALLY SORRY I WASN'T THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED ME. THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, ISN'T IT? WAS THAT GOOD, OR SHOULD I CONTINUE BEATING MYSELF UP AND BEGGING FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS.

OBITO: THE SECOND ONE.

KAKASHI: YEAH, I WOULDN'T MIND A LITTLE MORE OF THAT MYSELF.

OBITO: RIN WAS THE ONLY THING I GAVE A SHIT ABOUT...

KAKASHI: WHAT IN THE SERIOUS FUCK, OBITO! I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE!

OBITO: IF YOU GAZE INTO THE ABYSS, THE ABYSS GAZES BACK INTO YOU!

MINATO: COME ON, NOW, KIDDO... NOT THIS MOODY, FAUX-NIHILIST BULLSHIT. WHAT ARE YOU, FIFTEEN??

OBITO: IT'S NOT FAUX!!

KAKASHI: IT REALLY ISN'T. THE WORLD IS PRETTY MUCH A SHIT-BARGE ON FIRE.

MINATO: OH KAKASHI... NOT YOU, TOO. SIGH. I GUESS I'LL GO BUY YOU BOTH SOME JOURNALS AND A FEW PACKS OF SMOKES.

OBITO: IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO BONKERS, TOO?

KAKASHI: WELL, I LOST MY FATHER, MY TWO BEST FRIENDS AND MY TEACHER, BUT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU COULD LIVE ON THROUGH ME, IT GAVE ME COURAGE TO STAY THE RIGHT COURSE, YOU DIG?

OBITO: I THINK SO. GOSH, THIS IS REALLY SAD.

KAKASHI: IT IS, ISN'T IT?

OBITO: EVERYTHING SUCKS.

KAKASHI: HEY, DON'T START.

OBITO: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THINGS WILL TURN OUT DIFFERENTLY FOR YOUR KNUCKLEHEADED STUDENT?

KAKASHI: WHICH ONE? I HAVE A FEW. OH, YOU'RE PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT NARUTO. WELL, UNLIKE YOU, HE HAS A SHIT TON OF SUPPORT.

OBITO: HOW NICE FOR HIM.

KAKASHI: OH, YEAH, IT'S GREAT. EVERYBODY LOVES HIM AND WANTS TO HELP HIM.

OBITO: GEE, THAT'S JUST SUPER.

KAKASHI: IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOUR DREAMS.

OBITO: I DID. THEY'RE ALL DEAD, THANKS IN NO SMALL PART TO YOU AND THOSE MEDDLING KIDS.

KAKASHI: OH YEAH... THOSE GUYS.

OBITO: YEP. THOSE GUYS.

KAKASHI: HEY, DON'T FEEL SO BAD. THEY WERE MOSTLY JERKS.

OBITO: WELL, THERE'S STILL ONE LEFT WHO'S ABOUT TO CAUSE SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE. I DON'T THINK THIS POWER OF FRIENDSHIP BULLSHIT IS GOING TO BE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH MADARA'S HAIR.

KAKASHI: ...

OBITO: PFFFT

KAKASHI: OMG YOU HAD ME GOING.

OBITO: LOLZ

KAKASHI: HA HA, RIGHT? LIKE THERE'S ANYTHING PoF CAN'T DEFEAT. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS FOR A MOMENT!

OBITO: IT WAS SOOOO HARD TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE JUST THEN.

KAKASHI: YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

TUNE IN FOR MORE DEPRESSING CONVERSATION THE NEXT TIME THE AUTHOR FEELS LIKE IT!

19. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 655

FODDER BATTALION: OH GODDAMMIT! CAN SOMEBODY JUST SMOTHER HIM WITH A PILLOW SO WE CAN GO THE FUCK HOME ALREADY?!

SASUKE: I'M ON IT.
    Hahaha. Bloomer you just did the impossible. For a split second you made me actually like Sasuke!

Congrats on your terrifying clown badge BTW!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tragerstreit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NEXT EPISODE: GUEST STARRING KAKASHI'S SPLEEN AS IT FINALLY ERUPTS FROM THE POOR STITCHERY IN HIS GUT. KAKASHI WAS NEVER GOOD AT SEWING, MAKING COSPLAY WAS MORE OBITO'S THING.

OBITO: *guiltily takes off Homestuck troll outfit*
    RIN: *ships it*

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That clown doesn't look funny at all; it's creepy as hell... I bet you like it :3
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's cause isn't unjustifiable...there are some real nut jobs in this world that go crazy when they lose their only loved one. Think about it, Obito felt that Rin was the closest one to him. He felt inferior to Kakashi, Minato, and all the other Ninja of the village. The only one that really got to know him was Rin. I hate that all of you don't get that are some people in this world that have serious psychological meltdowns as a result of losing someone that is the closest to them. It doesnt just take weeks to get over this crap, it takes years. And it didn't help tha twhen this happened to Obito, he stumbled upon the 2nd most powerful person in the manga next to Hashirama right now: Madara. Who manipulated the crap out of him, had a trap set for him that was built into his body (Black zetsu: AKA madara's will in zetsu form).

Yes, Obito's type of story for a villain is one that we're not use to. But that is what makes it unique, I don't understand why mos tof you spend time finding reasons to why it is wrong, when you should be finding as many reasons as possible to justify why Kishi is using this background technique for Obito's villain story. Remember, this isn't your story, it's Kishimoto's. So do what you can to make good interpretations rather than ones that don't add to the benefit of Naruto discussion and contaminate this damn Forum with rants and posts about dissapointment 24/7. Find what your disappointed about but don't spend all your time squandering about it, try to find out what is good and try to make good interpretations.

Sincerely,
    NarutoTheory

P.S. -

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's cause isn't unjustifiable...there are some real nut jobs in this world that go crazy when they lose their only loved one. Think about it, Obito felt that Rin was the closest one to him. He felt inferior to Kakashi, Minato, and all the other Ninja of the village. The only one that really got to know him was Rin. I hate that all of you don't get that are some people in this world that have serious psychological meltdowns as a result of losing someone that is the closest to them. It doesnt just take weeks to get over this crap, it takes years. And it didn't help tha twhen this happened to Obito, he stumbled upon the 2nd most powerful person in the manga next to Hashirama right now: Madara. Who manipulated the crap out of him, had a trap set for him that was built into his body (Black zetsu: AKA madara's will in zetsu form).

Yes, Obito's type of story for a villain is one that we're not use to. But that is what makes it unique, I don't understand why mos tof you spend time finding reasons to why it is wrong, when you should be finding as many reasons as possible to justify why Kishi is using this background technique for Obito's villain story. Remember, this isn't your story, it's Kishimoto's. So do what you can to make good interpretations rather than ones that don't add to the benefit of Naruto discussion and contaminate this damn Forum with rants and posts about dissapointment 24/7. Find what your disappointed about but don't spend all your time squandering about it, try to find out what is good and try to make good interpretations.

Sincerely,
    NarutoTheory

P.S. -
    Why are you telling somebody else what to do? You don't like to read a parody of Naruto, don't. Nobody's is forcing you to. If you want to be a well of irrational positivity, we're not going to stop you. Hell, as somebody who's been down that road, I'll wish you luck.

But if you don't like that it's out there. That's just too bad.

PS: As for Obito being new, he's a just a point by point melodramatic copy of Nagato. How is that something "we're not used to"?
    Last edited by Jammin; November 14, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

New Reply
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast