Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did you like ?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke trying to execute Obito

42 38.89%
  • Minato's lecture

13 12.04%
  • The discussion between Kakashi and Obito

18 16.67%
  • Naruto going to finish the job

25 23.15%
  • The Alliance's army reaction

3 2.78%
  • I didn't like anything

28 25.93%
  • Other (explain)

3 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 655 Discussion/ 656 Predictions

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 655 Discussion/ 656 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Concerning the 655th chapter's footnote
    There is NO HIATUS. Each year has 52 issues, next week is issue #52, which means an absence of one week only.
    Last edited by Gats; November 25, 2013 at 05:12 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 655 Discussion/ 656 Predictions

Actually the master stopping the rival and former friend from killing the main villain was an enjoyable moment. And sure, watching the old Kakashi in action again was nice.
    Last edited by ukimix; November 13, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Why isn't Kakashi surprised that his old sensei Minato is appearing? I mean the old Hokages arrived the battlefield after Kakashi went into the kamui dimension so Kakashi couldn't know that they are there. Or have he seen them with Obitos sharing(an) eyesight?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joneleth View Post
    Why isn't Kakashi surprised that his old sensei Minato is appearing? I mean the old Hokages arrived the battlefield after Kakashi went into the kamui dimension so Kakashi couldn't know that they are there. Or have he seen them with Obitos sharing(an) eyesight?
    apparently he could see through obito's eye. anyway, after all the bullshit that has been happening i don't think anyone would get startled even if flying cows with lasers appeared in the battlefield.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the page where it shown footprints i think saw it before but with lightning strike or is it raining? -- i think it is where Sasuke return or something?

the arc started as a TnJ and it ends in TnJ (Talk no Jutsu)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    I actually like this chapter since it's not Naruto doing the TnJ, instead we got a better glimpse of how Obito, Kakashi and Minato interact in the current time.
    Everybody tends to forget Kakashi did experience the things he mentioned as far as losing the ones he held dear and close of those two including Rin and his dad, but what surprised me was he actually could relate to Obito feeling the world is hell to him.
    Didn't see that coming from Kakashi at all.
    I actually like the chapter too, despite the talk and all, compared to last week. It makes more sense with Kakashi explaining his side, that his concern with the world makes him think he's not fitting to be Hokage when it was offered to him. He knows the fact that there is something wrong with the world, and even if he's aware, he doesn't seem to have the initiative to work towards that "peace". But Naruto changed it. I guess that's the difference between him and Obito. Had Obito met Naruto, things would have changed for the better.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

why is Sasuke turning into my favourite character? Everyones too nice too each other, at least he was quick to try and finish the job with Obito, and prevent this talk no jutsu. The guy started a war which destroyed many lives, this should be instant execution on the spot.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Actually the master stopping the rival and former friend of killing the main villain was an enjoyable moment. And sure, watching the old Kakashi in action again was nice.
    What I tough was most enjoyable was Kakashi finally being real about the situation they were facing.

For the past 100 chapters we have been nailed over and over again about Naruto being an invincible messiah who will accomplish his dreams but this chapter we were finally taken out of "jesus mode" and reminded that Naruto is a human being who can fail and that Kakashi does felt the same way Obito did and only didn't snap because he got his students and Guy.

Minato also coming clear about his failures was well done, he was responsible for his team but he wasn't there for them the two times they needed the most so he finally taking the rightful blame for Rin's death and Obito's fall is an important step to let Kakashi and Obito let go off their shared guilt.

Obito surviving all this ordeal is also a good thing, this series is about human beings getting better and mercy is a divine quality, however, we got to admit Kishi won't miss the opportunity to bring out Obito's Susanoo at some point and for that he needs both of his eyes alive.

Madara still not being shown is the only problem of this chapter, we know he has something up his sleeve which could defeat even Juubito and we need him to use it so that the next arc comes kicking in style.

I am personally rooting for the sacred fruit so that Sasuke can eat it and become a real challenge to Naruto's current level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since there is going to be a big break does that mean we are lookin at a time skip?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Since there is going to be a big break does that mean we are lookin at a time skip?
    I still don't understand how long that break will be, but even it's really 6 weeks, I highly doubt that there's going to be a timeskip.
    Kubo did something similiar at the end of the summer with Bleach too.
    Spoiler show
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why does Minato have to ruin EVERYTHING? Sasuke, Kakashi and a bunch of fodder had the right idea but that stupid douche bag had to get in the way. Why can't he just let Obito die? Shouldn't getting 7-9 bijuu torn out of his body be enough to kill him anyways? All the previous jinchuriki died from having just one bijuu torn out, but Minato and Naruto's talk no jutsu seems to somehow be compensating for that. This is bullshit, I just want Obito to die.

And how dare Kishi tarnish Jiraiya's image by randomly jamming a panel of him into this terrible arc?
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    PS. To bad you are not 4 years older and living in my country as i would love to exchange ideas over a drink :P
    Tell the emperor that my hall has fallen to the ground. Phoibos no longer has his house, nor his mantic bay, nor his prophetic spring; the water has dried up.- Pythia of Delphi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

as powerful as madara is id say he is pretty stuffed atm. he is against 7 bijuu, hashirama and his brother + other hokage, five current(weakened) kage, 2 adept jinchuriki an arrogant uchiha and the rest of the alliance.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    as powerful as madara is id say he is pretty stuffed atm. he is against 7 bijuu, hashirama and his brother + other hokage, five current(weakened) kage, 2 adept jinchuriki an arrogant uchiha and the rest of the alliance.
    madara still have kishi sensei in his side.. he even need to take 6 weeks off to think about it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mbacarra View Post
    I actually like the chapter too, despite the talk and all, compared to last week. It makes more sense with Kakashi explaining his side, that his concern with the world makes him think he's not fitting to be Hokage when it was offered to him. He knows the fact that there is something wrong with the world, and even if he's aware, he doesn't seem to have the initiative to work towards that "peace". But Naruto changed it. I guess that's the difference between him and Obito. Had Obito met Naruto, things would have changed for the better.

He did lived alone similar to Obito and Naruto at a very young age, it was quite touching to hear them exchange words tied with heavy feelings in it.
    Except.....how Kakashi is doing it while being on top of Obito nonchalantly.

why is Sasuke turning into my favourite character? Everyones too nice too each other, at least he was quick to try and finish the job with Obito, and prevent this talk no jutsu. The guy started a war which destroyed many lives, this should be instant execution on the spot.

Could be turning into your favourite villain character if Kishi actually goes with that idea.
    I gotta hand it to him for having that attitude though, not a second after was spared as soon as Obito fell on the ground finished looking at his hand when he came charging in.
    Doesn't that remind us of a certain Uchiha that gives no mercy and mind except focusing on their objective? *cough*madara*cough*

Stuffed indeed, which makes me think the possibility of someone being under his control or joining his side willingly or involuntarily could actually be happening.
    Last edited by hollowdemon; November 13, 2013 at 05:25 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the best part of this chapter was the break announcement, hopefully Kishi decides to make it a permanent thing before he ruins his story even more than he already has with this arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    PS. To bad you are not 4 years older and living in my country as i would love to exchange ideas over a drink :P
    Tell the emperor that my hall has fallen to the ground. Phoibos no longer has his house, nor his mantic bay, nor his prophetic spring; the water has dried up.- Pythia of Delphi

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Guru981's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter after a long time in my opinion. The closure was nice.

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast