Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Any original manga ideas? Here's mine! :D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Any original manga ideas? Here's mine! :D

Kin, is a magical energy that flows through the land of Elekin. There are 3 types of kin, known to man; red, blue and green, each having it's own traits. Everyone is born with one of the 3 kins flowing through them, usually determined by their eye color. Those born from red kin are usually very strong and fast, but tend to be on the dumber side. Those born from blue kin have enhanced senses and are very intelligent. And lastly, those born from green kin can communicate and work with nature, and are very peaceful. All of them work in perfect harmony to bring balance to world.

In the year 2120, the world is "perfect"; no more war, no more hate. Everyone and everything is living in perfect harmony with one another, but things hadn't always been that way. 200 year's previously, before Elekin was it's own continent, a horrible war was waged between the 3 kins and their countries.

200 years in the future, a child is born named "Eli Turner", named after his country. Something is different about Eli, he was born with pure white hair, and grayish/white eyes. The doctors assume that he is blind, and send him home with his parents. For the first year and a half of his life, he is treated as a blind child. It wasn't until Eli was almost two when his parents realized he wasn't blind at all, and that he could actually see better than his parents (who were blue (dad) and green (mom) kins). When Eli was 6, an old man approached his family and explained to his parents that Eli is no ordinary child, and that someday he will accomplish great things.

That's sort of a short summary of the plot, even though it's very vague. There's WAY WAY WAY more to what's shown above and eventually I'm going to get the whole story on paper and start working on a script! Any artists out there want to help?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any original manga ideas? Here's mine! :D

Sounds like a awesome story. I love how you calloborated the eyes with the story and hes a special case which really makes a hero. Best of luck.

New Reply