Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63

Thread: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

  1. #31
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Goooooooood, the wall of text.

    My thoughts considering the rinnegan.
    What's the point having those fancy eyes?

    Naruto is just fine as is, he can be Rikudo's legacy in spirit if not in blood, he's Jesus already anyway, lol

    I can't believe you all.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    Wrong. He can pass the chakra thanks to Naruto, not the other way around. While Kurama succeeded in handing and modifying the chakra to Kakashi, that's nothing compared to giving it to the whole alliance and at the same time adjusting it to them, as Kurama so clearly implied.
    You asked if someone could do it. Kurama could do it. Doesn't matter how he does it, since both he and Naruto rely on eachother to get the feat accomplished. You can't give Naruto props for using Kurama to share chakra with people, and not do the same with Kurama using Naruto.
    Especially when in BOTH damn situations they're only using Kurama's chakra to perform the feat. Not Naruto's.

    Quote Quote:
    It's not safe to say because it's wrong. Naruto can perform this because it's, well, him.
    If you mean "Naruto can do it because it's him, and HE is a jinchuuriki, you'd be completely accurate. Because he can't do it without Kurama. If you mean Naruto on his own could simply hand someone his own, base chakra, then you're simply wrong.
    Quote Quote:
    And Kurama passes his chakra because the medium is Naruto, not his chakra or him. I believe this page says it all: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617/7
    No. Naruto wasn't the medium when Kurama gave his chakra to Kakashi, because Naruto wasn't in control at the moment. If Naruto's chakra control was necessary, Kurama wouldn't have switched places with him. I'm not saying that Kurama is in control every time Naruto distributes chakra to people. I'm simply saying he can do it the exact same way Naruto can... proven by the fact that he fucking did it.

    Every Bijuu can potentially do the same, and you haven't the resources to prove otherwise.

    Who am I kidding, we know for a FACT every bijuu can do it because EVERY BIJUU gave Naruto some of their chakra, lmfao. Well, except Shukakku, but there's no reason to assume he can't do the same.

  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #33
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    But... Again... In both those situations, Naruto was the medium. When Kakashi received chakra from Kurama and when Naruto got the chakra from Son and other Bijuus. In both cases, Naruto was somehow involved. Also, the page literally says that he can pass his chakra through Naruto to anyone.

  6. #34
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    But... Again... In both those situations, Naruto was the medium. When Kakashi received chakra from Kurama and when Naruto got the chakra from Son and other Bijuus. In both cases, Naruto was somehow involved. Also, the page literally says that he can pass his chakra through Naruto to anyone.
    And every time Naruto has given chakra, Kurama was involved; they're kind of stuck with one another. And Naruto wasn't the medium when the other bijuus gave him chakra, he was simply the recipient; saying that would be akin to giving every shinobi credit for receiving chakra from Naruto and Kurama, when they obviously don't deserve it. It doesn't work like that, and it even sounds ridiculous.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #35
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    And every time Naruto has given chakra, Kurama was involved; they're kind of stuck with one another. And Naruto wasn't the medium when the other bijuus gave him chakra, he was simply the recipient; saying that would be akin to giving every shinobi credit for receiving chakra from Naruto and Kurama, when they obviously don't deserve it. It doesn't work like that, and it even sounds ridiculous.
    There isn't any evidence of any Bijuu giving their chakra to anyone but Naruto and without Naruto. It's not obvious, it's just a matter of belief and at what angle we see things.

  9. #36
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    There isn't any evidence of any Bijuu giving their chakra to anyone but Naruto and without Naruto. It's not obvious, it's just a matter of belief and at what angle we see things.
    I'm sure the bijuus have given chakra to their own hosts regularly, so they've definitely given chakra to others at some point, rather frequently I'd say. You're trying to make Naruto far more special than he is, and that's saying a lot.

  10. #37
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I'm sure the bijuus have given chakra to their own hosts regularly, so they've definitely given chakra to others at some point, rather frequently I'd say. You're trying to make Naruto far more special than he is, and that's saying a lot.
    That's your assumption. I agree in the case o Jins. I'm not trying anything, I'm just looking at this situation as it is. It doesn't mean that this is exclusive to Naruto, but the way things are and given the evidence, it sure looks like it. I pointed out an argument which means you're not right, that is all. Naruto doesn't need any more praise than he already has.

  11. #38
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    That's your assumption. I agree in the case o Jins. I'm not trying anything, I'm just looking at this situation as it is. It doesn't mean that this is exclusive to Naruto, but the way things are and given the evidence, it sure looks like it. I pointed out an argument which means you're not right, that is all. Naruto doesn't need any more praise than he already has.
    But it isn't exclusive to Naruto, which everyone has been pointing out, but you've ignored. Naruto's sharing of chakra has been performed by others, and his receiving of chakra isn't even something of note.

  12. #39
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    But it isn't exclusive to Naruto, which everyone has been pointing out, but you've ignored. Naruto's sharing of chakra has been performed by others, and his receiving of chakra isn't even something of note.
    I didn't ignore it, I simply don't agree with it. I don't share the same opinion as you because no Bijuu has done what you claim without Naruto or to someone else. That, I can't ignore, while you obviously can. If what you said was true, then Bee would be sharing Gyukki's chakra like all hell's loose alongside Naruto, but as it so happens, it's not the case.

  13. #40
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I didn't ignore it, I simply don't agree with it. I don't share the same opinion as you because no Bijuu has done what you claim without Naruto or to someone else. That, I can't ignore, while you obviously can. If what you said was true, then Bee would be sharing Gyukki's chakra like all hell's loose alongside Naruto, but as it so happens, it's not the case.
    And we've already established that the other bijuus have obviously given chakra to others, their jins, so stop claiming that his receiving of chakra is somehow something unique to Naruto, as though only he is capable of receiving chakra from a bijuu because the manga has shown that pretty much anyone can. Kurama, Minato, and Kushina have shared chakra in the same manner as Naruto. And bijuus have regularly shared chakra with shinobi. These aren't opinions, these are what the manga has explicitly presented. There isn't anything going on. The only thing worth a mention is the scale on which Naruto has performed it, but in principle, and in reality, he hasn't done anything new.

  14. #41
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    And we've already established that the other bijuus have obviously given chakra to others, their jins, so stop claiming that his receiving of chakra is somehow something unique to Naruto, as though only he is capable of receiving chakra from a bijuu because the manga has shown that pretty much anyone can. Kurama, Minato, and Kushina have shared chakra in the same manner as Naruto. And bijuus have regularly shared chakra with shinobi. These aren't opinions, these are what the manga has explicitly presented. There isn't anything going on. The only thing worth a mention is the scale on which Naruto has performed it, but in principle, and in reality, he hasn't done anything new.
    Jins are the exception, obviously. Stay cool. I'm not saying it's unique to Naruto as to praise him. Where did the manga show us that Kushina and MInato did the same? If you show me that from the manga, I'll back off. And how you conveniently ignored Bee and Gyukki in the matter is amusing.

  15. #42
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Jins are the exception, obviously. Stay cool. I'm not saying it's unique to Naruto as to praise him. Where did the manga show us that Kushina and MInato did the same? If you show me that from the manga, I'll back off. And how you conveniently ignored Bee and Gyukki in the matter is amusing.
    This link showed up earlier in the thread. Kurama comments that its the same method that Minato used, and then he goes on to say that he has surpassed them in the fact that the amount of chakra he can link and deliver is much bigger than what they were capable of, which indicates that they were, in fact, capable of distributing chakra in such a manner.

    And I ignored Bee because I don't see his relevance. He might not be throwing chakra around because he lacks the massive stores that Kurama has available, or simply because he lacks the ability. Either way, I don't see why it matters. I haven't suggested that what Naruto has accomplished is common or easy, I'm just pointing out that it has been done before. I doubt many of the jins could ever hope to accomplish such a feat.

  16. #43
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    This link showed up earlier in the thread. Kurama comments that its the same method that Minato used, and then he goes on to say that he has surpassed them in the fact that the amount of chakra he can link and deliver is much bigger than what they were capable of, which indicates that they were, in fact, capable of distributing chakra in such a manner.

    And I ignored Bee because I don't see his relevance. He might not be throwing chakra around because he lacks the massive stores that Kurama has available, or simply because he lacks the ability. Either way, I don't see why it matters. I haven't suggested that what Naruto has accomplished is common or easy, I'm just pointing out that it has been done before. I doubt many of the jins could ever hope to accomplish such a feat.
    Semantics. In the first part he says that the only one who can make a link to his chakra is him and that he's become so skilled he could transform his chakra, implying he's the only one. And after that he says that he can pass his chakra through him, which could mean that he couldn't pass it to anyone without Naruto posing as a medium. I'm not saying you're wrong, it can just be looked at with different angles, as I've said in the beginning of the discussion.

    My bad, the other one mentioned that other Bijuu could clearly do the same, which may not be the case because Bee would attempt it. I don't think that Kurama has that much more chakra than other Bijuu, specially when he's only half of himself, but I digress.

  17. #44
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Semantics. In the first part he says that the only one who can make a link to his chakra is him and that he's become so skilled he could transform his chakra, implying he's the only one. And after that he says that he can pass his chakra through him, which could mean that he couldn't pass it to anyone without Naruto posing as a medium. I'm not saying you're wrong, it can just be looked at with different angles, as I've said in the beginning of the discussion.

    My bad, the other one mentioned that other Bijuu could clearly do the same, which may not be the case because Bee would attempt it. I don't think that Kurama has that much more chakra than other Bijuu, specially when he's only half of himself, but I digress.
    He's the only one because he's Kurama's jin with Kushina's heritage, the mere fact that he mentions Kushina's blood indicates that it was something someone within that bloodline could do, including Kushina. She was both his jin and obviously had the same blood, she was capable of the same thing. He did become skilled, but Kurama makes it clear that he is capable of the same thing, albeit through Naruto. And then goes on to clarify that it is the same method employed by Minato, and furthers that by saying Naruto's progress is an improvement over their, Kushina and Minato's, own abilities to do the same. There isn't anyway to interpret that other than Kushina and Minato were capable of the same thing, but just not at that scale. Kurama just chooses to elucidate on why Naruto was capable of it, probably for the purposes of the reader, and why he was better at it.

  18. #45
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Has Naruto Uncovered the Secret of Ninjutsu Just like Rikudo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    But... Again... In both those situations, Naruto was the medium. When Kakashi received chakra from Kurama and when Naruto got the chakra from Son and other Bijuus. In both cases, Naruto was somehow involved. Also, the page literally says that he can pass his chakra through Naruto to anyone.
    Naruto was simply the body Kurama had to work with at the time. Kurama had to touch Kakashi in order to grant him chakra (just like all the Bijuu touched Naruto in order to grant him chakra when they all put their hands together and told him their names). The transfer isn't automatic either. One of the two has to grant the chakra. Either Kurama, or Naruto.

    If Kurama was outside of Naruto's body, it would have been as simple as him touching Kakashi with his own body. But he wasn't. That's why he needed control of Naruto's body. If Kurama had been in any other ninja's body, but had switched control with them he could have performed the same feat. The only way Naruto's extra special is the fact that no one else could be Kurama's jinchuuriki because no one else is an Uzumaki.

    ...besides Karin. And Nagato. So in closing:

    1: You can't say that Naruto's the only one that can perfectly match Kurama's chakra to any other human, because Kurama perfectly matched his own to Kakashi, without Naruto aiding him.

    2: You can't say that no other Jinchuuriki can give chakra to a ninja who is NOT their jinchuuriki, because Naruto gained chakra from every bijuu aside from Shukakku, and though he's a jinchuuriki, he's not THEIR jinchuuriki.

    3: You can't say that the only reason Kurama and the other Bijuu could perform this feat is because Naruto is the one who was receiving the chakra, because Kakashi received chakra from Kurama too, without Naruto performing the chakra alterations. Kurama did it.

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts