Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] The Gamer by Sung San-Young & Sang-Ah

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] The Gamer by Sung San-Young & Sang-Ah

BTW its a question from an old chap i didnt ask for some reason. How did the witch of massacre know what is Ji hans title? She said he is The Gamer. They shouldnt be able to know what he is or how his power work. Even his teach doesnt know what his powers are, he just know Ji han accidentally enters into the fields.
    Ji han has the observe so he can access the data of the others but thats unique to him thanks to his abilities.
    ALSO of the present chap the dream intrigued me. Dont think thats his future but prolly the past stuffs the earth users did and he is seeing it from pov
    Last edited by shaheer; May 22, 2014 at 01:19 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    BTW its a question from an old chap i didnt ask for some reason. How did the witch of massacre know what is Ji hans title? She said he is The Gamer. They shouldnt be able to know what he is or how his power work. Even his teach doesnt know what his powers are, he just know Ji han accidentally enters into the fields.
    Ji han has the observe so he can access the data of the others but thats unique to him thanks to his abilities.
    ALSO of the present chap the dream intrigued me. Dont think thats his future but prolly the past stuffs the earth users did and he is seeing it from pov
    Well, however the Abyss Auction Company's information system works, they discovered that his title was The Gamer (you'll recall that their representative called Jee-Han The Gamer), so I'm sure that the Witch got the information from the Abyss Company or from the Black Summoner.

At the time, there wouldn't have been any data on Jee-Han, so the Black Summoner would probably just have to speculate.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Jee Han has made a mistake! He can't just maintain Noum indefinitely and continue to level up! That would only count as one casting and would only get the experience doing it once would do. You have to materialize her, then cancel, then materialize and cancel,... continuously to improve that skill. It was a clever idea, but it won't work. Gaia will nerf his exploit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Jee Han has made a mistake! He can't just maintain Noum indefinitely and continue to level up! That would only count as one casting and would only get the experience doing it once would do. You have to materialize her, then cancel, then materialize and cancel,... continuously to improve that skill. It was a clever idea, but it won't work. Gaia will nerf his exploit.
    This post actualy made me a bit paranoid.
    The Gaia is the world, right? And the major part of the world is Earth...what if Noum is in fact a Gaia's agent...those dreams Han Je Han having now, they must be somehow related to something what hapened in past, the Memories fo Noum or the Earth itself.

Also he compared her to pet in her materialesd form, pets level up on their own, so i gues if she help him fight monsters his affinity with Earth will incrase (each boss kil probly or smthn) and with affinity Noum will become more powerfull.
    I cant still hardly imagin how he can use earth affinity to empower his spells (well, maybe his rope will transform into vines or smthn)...basicly i would prefer a water spirit (Ice mages OP, huge cc ability).

And another interesting note is the "conversion" of barriers. They said monsters become real and the problem i see here is if anyone from realworld can escape inst, then a high level Boss should be able too. And about damage, buildings are stay destroyed too? This is actualy sounds troublesome.

And the chapter aside, i hope in couple of next chapter they will form a party and go try new dungeon created by Han with 3 ppls.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post

you are correct on that part but there are lots of combinations for it to level up

like Shader said the summoned familiar can level up by herself upon summoning it and making it fight (just like the animus from Cora faction in RF)

RF Online Animus
    Inana - upon summoning Inana can use his HP to heal you and upon depleting Inana's HP it can level up everytime it dies healing you it will gain EXP for it to level up
    Isis - Just like the player it can level up after it kills monsters
    Hecate - just like ISIS
    Paimon - it can level up tanking there is a way in RF using Paimon to tank other race's tower to level Paimon up just like Inana if Paimon dies tanking it will gain exp to it to level up

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I can accept that. It makes sense that the summoned creature would level up by killing mobs, achieving goals, etc. It also makes sense that the summoner would share in the exp that the summoned creature gained. That exp that the summoner gained would improve his general exp level and I would expect his elemental affinity to improve. I wouldn't really expect his elemental summoning ability to improve much from this though. The best way to improve summoning is by actually using the summoning skill repeatedly.

I wonder if elementals get surly if they are 'called' several times a day?

Also: If Gaia is the Administrator of the 'Game' Jee Han is playing, and she can make changes like any Administrator can... Is a Patch Day coming up?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's really old school what the MC's skill leveling in some newer online games you just put skill points on the skill you want to level up just like the stat points

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

no it´s the other way round!
    stat points for skillz is the old school system (even back in pen and paper)
    getting experience for what you do is the newer version.....today even going sometimes so far that you do not see numbers/levels and such things anymore

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Son-Derling View Post
    no it´s the other way round!
    stat points for skillz is the old school system (even back in pen and paper)
    getting experience for what you do is the newer version.....today even going sometimes so far that you do not see numbers/levels and such things anymore
    I must disagree with this, the most oldschool MMO is Ultima Online, the father of all MMO's have the system of "u use something, u level this soming", stat points came a bit later with Ragnarok online, Lineage and wast amount of Korean grinding games (with a few exceptions).
    And if i have to gues, to me, most likely our hero is playing something like TES Morrowind+Skyrim (i didnt played TESO so maybe its an online version).

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

you do know that roleplay games where there before the internet? so why take a MMO (where O stands for online) as the oldest?
    you even say it yourself it is (for you...not for general opinion) the father of all MMOs

also you have to take into account that asia (or south korea to be more precise) has other successfull RPG as the west....here i can only rely on wikipedia.
    Ragnarok Online, MapleStory and Lineage II seem to be the most famous there....
    Ultima Online, EverQuest and Asheron's Call are the first famous for the US market
    And i am from europe....and as an otaku my personal opinion is probably not the best to base a general opinion on what the first famous games where.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Son-Derling View Post
    you do know that roleplay games where there before the internet? so why take a MMO (where O stands for online) as the oldest?
    Well, i dont take any tabletop/card games in account case our character obviously played those games on computer, i dont think he have any exp with cards, dices and dungeon masters.
    But whatever, his "system" is a mix of both types, characteristics with stat points and skills with progress bar...the question i was thinking about, most of games have a restrictions on how many skills you can have or level, plus there is a limited squares on his "skill list"
    http://mngacow.com/wp-content/manga/57228/4/0013.jpg
    And he got alot already, if this space is limited then he gonna hit the cap soon and need to consider his skill build aswell.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

and now you forget about the thing in between....after tabletop/card games and before the internet was normal we already had roleplay games.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Well, i dont take any tabletop/card games in account case our character obviously played those games on computer, i dont think he have any exp with cards, dices and dungeon masters.
    But whatever, his "system" is a mix of both types, characteristics with stat points and skills with progress bar...the question i was thinking about, most of games have a restrictions on how many skills you can have or level, plus there is a limited squares on his "skill list"
    http://mngacow.com/wp-content/manga/57228/4/0013.jpg
    And he got alot already, if this space is limited then he gonna hit the cap soon and need to consider his skill build aswell.
    His skill list show page no. at the bottom and arrows for next and previous, which is not clickable at the moment, once he fills up the space it goes to next sheet. A very standard thing in RPGs... I dont think he got a limit there... that's the reason he also has not shown any concern about it...

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...d=552960&no=39
    Nicet, its party time!
    Wild Han Je Han Appeared! He used Tiger Fur trausers! Its super effective!

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Armor Drop!

Next week: Da Boss!

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

It's up on Mangacow.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast