Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapters Archive

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 655

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Why are you telling somebody else what to do? You don't like to read a parody of Naruto, don't. Nobody's is forcing you to. If you want to be a well of irrational positivity, we're not going to stop you. Hell, as somebody who's been down that road, I'll wish you luck.

But if you don't like that it's out there. That's just too bad.

PS: As for Obito being new, he's a just a point by point melodramatic copy of Nagato. How is that something "we're not used to"?
    Lol just forget I said anything.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    But he's right...so what if it's Kishimoto's story...that doesn't absolve it of being a good or bad story, or well or badly written one...

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Quote:
    KAKASHI: *DISAPPEARS BACKWARDS*

OBITO: WHAT THE HELL??

MINATO: OH, GOOD. I'M GLAD THAT ONE LIVED.
    ...yeah...that Kakashi bit...looks like I'm not the only one who noticed that, and the Minato bit is awesome...

/me goes to read some more

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Quote:
    SASUKE: THANKS A LOT, NARUTO'S DAD! >:C

MINATO: :3
    Golden :3

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Quote:
    KAKASHI: IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOUR DREAMS.

OBITO: I DID. THEY'RE ALL DEAD, THANKS IN NO SMALL PART TO YOU AND THOSE MEDDLING KIDS.

KAKASHI: OH YEAH... THOSE GUYS.

OBITO: YEP. THOSE GUYS.

KAKASHI: HEY, DON'T FEEL SO BAD. THEY WERE MOSTLY JERKS.

OBITO: WELL, THERE'S STILL ONE LEFT WHO'S ABOUT TO CAUSE SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE. I DON'T THINK THIS POWER OF FRIENDSHIP BULLSHIT IS GOING TO BE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH MADARA'S HAIR.
    Aaaand, this bit...I think this is my favourite...because it tries to touch on an interesting issue...Obito's dream being supported by less people than Naruto's, so Naruto wins...which might be a could topic for debate...

And Madara's hair...power of friendship and whatnot, of course that won't help...but you know...there's still Hashirama's hair

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Congratz for the clown btw ...ur lookin good :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Ahhh... it feels good to be back!

Finally I can enjoy the CAPSLOCK THREAD in its rightful glory and screen resolution. How comes the more boring the actual chapters get, the better the CAPSLOCK becomes? You must be feeding on negative energy or something... what a delightfully useful talent!

Quote Quote:
    KAKASHI: WHICH ONE? I HAVE A FEW. OH, YOU'RE PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT NARUTO. WELL, UNLIKE YOU, HE HAS A SHIT TON OF SUPPORT.

OBITO: HOW NICE FOR HIM.

KAKASHI: OH, YEAH, IT'S GREAT. EVERYBODY LOVES HIM AND WANTS TO HELP HIM.

OBITO: GEE, THAT'S JUST SUPER.

KAKASHI: IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOUR DREAMS.

OBITO: I DID. THEY'RE ALL DEAD, THANKS IN NO SMALL PART TO YOU AND THOSE MEDDLING KIDS.

KAKASHI: OH YEAH... THOSE GUYS.

OBITO: YEP. THOSE GUYS.

KAKASHI: HEY, DON'T FEEL SO BAD. THEY WERE MOSTLY JERKS.
    Easily my favorite part... I guess Kakashi must have felt a little awkward

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Obito's cause isn't unjustifiable...there are some real nut jobs in this world that go crazy when they lose their only loved one. Think about it, Obito felt that Rin was the closest one to him. He felt inferior to Kakashi, Minato, and all the other Ninja of the village. The only one that really got to know him was Rin. I hate that all of you don't get that are some people in this world that have serious psychological meltdowns as a result of losing someone that is the closest to them. It doesnt just take weeks to get over this crap, it takes years. And it didn't help tha twhen this happened to Obito, he stumbled upon the 2nd most powerful person in the manga next to Hashirama right now: Madara. Who manipulated the crap out of him, had a trap set for him that was built into his body (Black zetsu: AKA madara's will in zetsu form).

Yes, Obito's type of story for a villain is one that we're not use to. But that is what makes it unique, I don't understand why mos tof you spend time finding reasons to why it is wrong, when you should be finding as many reasons as possible to justify why Kishi is using this background technique for Obito's villain story. Remember, this isn't your story, it's Kishimoto's. So do what you can to make good interpretations rather than ones that don't add to the benefit of Naruto discussion and contaminate this damn Forum with rants and posts about dissapointment 24/7. Find what your disappointed about but don't spend all your time squandering about it, try to find out what is good and try to make good interpretations.

Sincerely,
    NarutoTheory

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

As soon as I stop patrolling the CAPSLOCK thread for just a moment you shamelessly abuse the opportunity to defile its glory with some analytical so6pww level abomination??

Let me make one thing clear: the Obito person you've mentioned does not exist here... here, there's only OBITO, and he's a cynical badass! Do you understand!?

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory
    And let you escape your punishment for treachery!? No... I don't think so!

Spoiler show

And now be a good minion and write something to praise the CAPSLOCK Queen...

Its for your own good... that Clown Avatar can be way more mean then I am.

Spoiler show
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    As soon as I stop patrolling the CAPSLOCK thread for just a moment you shamelessly abuse the opportunity to defile its glory with some analytical so6pww level abomination??
    Damn LnDRash...coming back victorious.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Spoiler show

Ahhh... it feels good to be back!

Finally I can enjoy the CAPSLOCK THREAD in its rightful glory and screen resolution. How comes the more boring the actual chapters get, the better the CAPSLOCK becomes? You must be feeding on negative energy or something... what a delightfully useful talent!

Easily my favorite part... I guess Kakashi must have felt a little awkward

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

Let me make one thing clear: the Obito person you've mentioned does not exist here... here, there's only OBITO, and he's a cynical badass! Do you understand!?

And let you escape your punishment for treachery!? No... I don't think so!

Spoiler show

And now be a good minion and write something to praise the CAPSLOCK Queen...

Its for your own good... that Clown Avatar can be way more mean then I am.

Spoiler show
    You created an entire 1 minute and 15 seconds youtube video just for me? Aww shucks...you're so sweet.

- Wam bam and the clown is dead.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

OH, THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
    I think something's tearing up inside me. You know, I had a car crash, and my ribs are broken. So I really have to stop reading your reviews.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 656

ZZZZZ--wha... ? Why are you waking me up?

What do you mean, something's actually happening? There's a brief interlude of flashback-free action, Madara's finally >8D-ing again, and Rin's name only came up once??

Holy crap, I'd better get my ducks in a row. *scrambles around madly*

By the way, if you were one of the 97% of readers who correctly predicted Madara's trump card and/or Black Zetsu's reappearance, congratulations: you win a smug sense of self-satisfaction.

Okay, ducks rowed, and just in time to present this week's

WAKING UP WITH THE CAPSLOCK ON FIRE

WORKING TITLE: THE AUTHOR SINCERELY HOPES THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE AMENDS FOR HIS DILLY-DALLYING, AND THAT NOW WE WILL ALL STOP MARCHING AROUND HIS HOUSE AT NIGHT, BURYING VOODOO DOLLS UNDER HIS PORCH AND CHANTING SPELLS OF PROSEPERITY BACKWARDS.

KISHIMOTO: SERIOUSLY, IT'S KEEPING MY FAMILY AWAKE.

OBITO: THERE'S REALLY NO REASON THAT ANYONE AS POWERFUL AS I AM SHOULD BE IN THIS EMBARRASSING POSITION RIGHT NOW. WHAT ARE THE FEW FANS WHO HAVE STAYED LOYAL TO ME--MOSTLY OUT OF FOND MEMORIES OF TOBI--GOING TO THINK? THEY'LL BE CRUSHED!

KISHIMOTO: I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR FANS.

OBITO: CAN YOU AT LEAST THROW IN SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE DIGNIFIED THAN HAVING ME ROLL OVER TO TnJ LIKE AN AMICABLE DOG? LIKE... HOW ABOUT YOU SAY SOME LAST MINUTE THING ABOUT ME BEING DESTROYED BY MY OWN HUBRIS?

KISHIMOTO: NAHH, I'M PROBABLY SAVING THAT ONE FOR OROCHIMARU. AGAIN.

OBITO: YOU SON OF A BITCH.

NARUTO: ALLEY OOP! TAKE THAT, FLOWER!

KAKASHI: IT'S GONNA TAKE FOREVER FOR IT TO GET THERE.

NARUTO: I KNOW! THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO GET THIS GOING IN THE FIRST FEW PAGES; WE JUST MIGHT SEE IT CONNECT BY NEXT MARCH!

OBITO: I GUESS NOW IS THE TIME FOR ME TO START CONTEMPLATING MY MORTALITY. I MEAN... IT'S NOW OR NEVER, AM I RIGHT?

KAKASHI: IF YOU HAVE A FREAKIN' FLASHBACK, I SWEAR TO GOD...

MINATO: SERIOUSLY, OBITO, CAN YOU JUST STAY WITH US IN THE PRESENT FOR ONE CHAPTER? PLEASE? CAN YOU DO THAT FOR SENSEI?

HASHIRAMA: LAND'S SAKES, MADARA, WOULD YOU GIVE IT UP ALREADY? I'M NEGATING YOUR CHAKRA VACUUM WITH MY CHAKRA VACUUM, SO YOUR EFFORTS ARE POINTLESS!

MADARA: SO WHY DOES YOUR CHAKRA VACUUM CANCEL MY CHAKRA VACUUM? MAYBE MINE WILL CANCEL YOURS, YOU NEVER KNOW. OR THEY COULD CANCEL EACH OTHER OUT. AWW. THAT WOULD BE KIND OF ROMANTIKU.

HASHIRAMA: MINE'S JUST BETTER OKAY?! BECAUSE ELEMENTS AND WHATEVER!! BUT YEAH THAT WOULD BE PRETTY CUTE.

MADARA: YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS, DO YOU.

HASHIRAMA: I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO INTO IT! BECAUSE, UM... I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HOW GREAT NARUTO IS! BECAUSE HE'S REALLY GREAT!! YEAH THAT'S IT.

MADARA: SURE, CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

HASHIRAMA: WHEW, SAVED BY THE SHILL.

MADARA: YOU JUST KEEP THINKING THAT, WHILE I GLARE AT YOU POINTEDLY TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW THE SHOW AIN'T OVER.

FODDER NINJA #768104: WHERE IS EVERYBODY GOING??

FODDER NINJA #768105: I DON'T HAVE A CLUE, I'M JUST RUNNING IN THIS DIRECTION BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING, AND I JUST WANT TO BE POPULAR.

SAI: HEY NARUTO, I WAS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THOUGHT I'D OFFER YOU A LIFT, SEEING AS YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON WHO REMEMBERS ME.

NARUTO: THANKS! CAN SASUKE--

SAI: NO ROOM.

NARUTO: BUT YOU DREW A PRETTY BIG BIRD, AND--

SAI: I SAID THERE'S NO ROOM, OKAY?!

GAARA: SHUKAKU, WE COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

SHUKAKU: DID YOU GUYS HEAR SOMETHING? IT SOUNDED KIND OF LIKE AN ANNOYING LITTLE MOSQUITO THAT'S ANGLING FOR A SMACK.

GAARA: OH COME ON! WOULD YOU STOP ACTING SO CHILDISH AND HELP US?

SHUKAKU: NO U

GAARA: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER-- LOOK, I'M ASKING NICELY, ALL RIGHT? YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME, BUT WOULD YOU DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD, YOURSELF, AND EVERYONE ELSE? PLEASE?

SHUKAKU: ....

GAARA: HMPH, FINE, I'LL GO FIND SOMEBODY ELSE THEN. SOMEBODY WITH MORE TAILS.

SHUKAKU: OI!! YOU UNFAITHFUL LITTLE BRAT!! FINE, I'LL HELP YOU, BUT IF YOU TELL ANYONE I'M DOING THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART, I'LL DENY EVERYTHING, YOU HEAR? I'LL SAY YOU THREATENED ME! I- I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR YOU, YOU KNOW! BAAAAKA!!

GAARA: OH, SHIT, HE'S STUCK IN TSUNDERE MODE. WHY THE HELL DOES THE AUTHOR KEEP TURNING EVERYONE INTO AN OVER-9000 TSUNDERE?!

KISHIMOTO: I JUST REALLY, REALLY LIKE THEM.

SON: WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELP, TOO! 'CAUSE NARUTO'S JUST THE GREATEST AND WE'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!

HASHIRAMA: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY SHILLING, WEIRD HOWLER MONKY THING! I ALREADY TOOK CARE OF THIS WEEK'S MAIN-CHARACTER HYPE!

KISHIMOTO: WE'RE ONLY 656 CHAPTERS IN! THE AUDIENCE MIGHT NOT BE SOLD ON THE AWESOMENESS OF THE MAIN CHARACTER YET!!

HASHIRAMA: IF THEY WEREN'T WANKING HIM BY NOW, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE.

KISHIMOTO: YOU'D BEST BE QUIET AND LET THAT MONKEY MONSTER TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH HE LOVES NARUTO, OR I'LL ERASE YOUR HAIR INTO THAT SHAMEFUL BOWL-CUT I SUBJECTED YOU TO WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD!

HASHIRAMA'S HAIR: *OH GOD NO* *ANYTHING BUT THAT*

HASHIRAMA: EEP!! I'LL BE GOOD!!

GAARA: I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, SON GOKU. I, TOO, THINK NARUTO IS THE BEE'S KNEES. UNLIKE MANY OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS WHO SAY THAT, THOUGH, I ACTUALLY DO HAVE A VALID REASON. HE SAVED ME FROM MY PERSONAL DEMONS AND BECAME MY VERY FIRST FRIEND EVER!

SON GOKU: AWW, THAT'S ADORABLE.

GAARA: AS IS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING INVOLVING ME. ANYWAY, HE'S MY BFF AND I REALLY LOVE THAT GUY.

SON GOKU: YOU MEAN, LIKE IN A YAOI WAY?

GAARA: DEPENDS ON WHOM YOU ASK.

MADARA: HASHIRAMA, YOU BASTARD! LET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE MY HAIR GOES TOTALLY FLAT!!

HASHIRAMA: NO WAY!! IF I LET YOU GO, YOU'LL JUST DO SOMETHING EXTRA NAUGHTY AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!

MADARA: WHO, LITTLE OLD ME?? I WOULD NEVER!

HASHIRAMA: YOU WOULD ALWAYS! IN FACT I'M THINKING ABOUT BREAKING UP WITH YOU FOR GOOD! OR AT LEAST HAVING YOU SEALED UP SO YOU CAN'T RUN AROUND ON ME ANYMORE!

MADARA: PFFT, LIKE YOU'D REALLY DO IT.

HASHIRAMA: I REALLY WOULD, AND WHAT'S MORE, I-- HEY, WAIT A MINUTE... WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING LIKE THAT??

MADARA: LIKE WHAT?

HASHIRAMA: HUH, I COULD HAVE SWORN YOU WERE MAKING A VILLAINOUS EXPRESSION A MOMENT AGO. NEVER MIND, I MUST HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN. I GUESS IT'S OKAY TO LOOK AWAY FROM YOU FOR A SECOND.

MADARA: >8D

MINATO: OBITO IS SURE TAKING HIS SWEET TIME CROAKING. I THOUGHT JUUBI-ECTOMY-INDUCED DEATH WAS A LITTLE MORE RAPID-ONSET, BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST IN MY EXPERIENCE. TSHH, DIDN'T KEEP HER FROM YAPPING UNTIL THE VERY END, THOUGH. YOU KNOW, MY HOME LIFE WAS JUST--

KAKASHI: CAN YOU SAVE IT, SENSEI? I'M TRYING TO ENJOY OBITO'S DEATH RATTLE.

KURAMA: YOU GUYS ARE BOTH ABOUT TO BE REALLY DISAPPOINTED. HE WON'T DIE UNTIL THE GEDO STATUE IS DESTROYED. I'M GUESSING THIS IS EITHER A FORESHADOWING MOMENT, OR THERE'S SOME REALLY BIG DRAWBACK TO DESTROYING IT. EITHER WAY WE'RE NOT LIKELY TO BRING IT UP AGAIN FOR A WHILE.

KISHIMOTO: I'M SO TRICKY! *HUGS SELF*

KURAMA: OH, AND HERE'S AN INTERESTING HISTORICAL FACTIOD FOR YOU... THE SAGE WAS WEAKENED THE SAME WAY, WHEN WE WERE REMOVED FROM HIM. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

MINATO: IS THIS A HINT ABOUT HOW HE DIED? WOW, EVERYONE WILL BE SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET THIS KEY PIECE OF INFORMATION!

KURAMA: YEAH, WELL, DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP, 'CAUSE THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

MINATO: BUMMER. HEY, KAKASHI, OBITO'S GOING TO BE LYING THERE HELPLESSLY LIKE A BEACHED DOLPHIN FOR A WHILE, SO GO AHEAD AND GIVE HIM A WEDGIE OR A SWIRLIE OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU KIDS LIKE TO DO.

KAKASH: MY PLEASURE. PREPARE YOURSELF TO START ATONING, OBITO.

OBITO: NO, WAIT! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! I'M-- *READS SCRIPT* OH ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I DON'T EVEN GET AN ORIGINAL SUICIDE FOR THE GREATER GOOD?? I GET TO PULL A FUCKING NAGATO?!?

KISHIMOTO: I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR YOU, I WAS TOO BUSY COUNTING MY MONEY. I'M PRETTY MUCH JUST DIALING IT IN THESE DAYS ANYWAY.

OBITO: I HOPE I GET REINCARNATED AS A ONE PIECE VILLAIN. GOD KNOWS I DESERVE A CAKE JOB AFTER MY EXPERIENCES AT THIS ESTABLISHMENT OVER THE LAST DECADE.

KAKASHI: DON'T KILL YOURSELF, OBITO! IF YOU DIE NOW, I WON'T BE ABLE TO ENJOY MAKING YOU PAY FOR ALL YOUR CRIMES! I HAVE SOME EXCELLENT GUILT TRIPS SAVED UP FOR YOU!

OBITO: JUST USE THEM ON SASUKE.

KAKASHI: NOW, THERE'S A THOUGHT. AT LEAST THEY WON'T GO TO WASTE.

OBITO: SEE? EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST.

MADARA: YEAH, WELL... NOT FOR YOU.

OBITO: WHAT THE-

BLACK ZETSU: OKAY, GAMBLERS, WHOEVER BET THAT I DIDN'T DIE LIKE A BITCH WHEN THAT LITTLE SHRIMP CHOUJUURO SLICED ME, WINS THE POOL!

GULLIBLE READERS: AW, MAAAN!! >:C

MADARA: *WORLD'S SEXIEST SMIRK*

FANGIRLS: *MASS SWOONING*

HASHIRAMA: UH-OH. WHENEVER YOU GET BEDROOM EYES, THERE'S TROUBLE BREWING.

MADARA: YOU REMEMBERED.

NARUTO: OKAY, SAI, NOW'S YOUR MOMENT! SHOW 'EM YOU'RE A TIGER!

SAI: IT'S MY BIG CHANCE TO BE REDEEMED IN THE EYES OF THE READERS AFTER MY SHAMEFUL TREATMENT IN CHAPTER 633.

NARUTO: YEAH, AND IT'LL TAKE SEALING THE BIG BAD TO ACCOMPLISH THAT.

SAI: DON'T I KNOW IT. *SAD KITTYFACE*

MADARA: NARUTO, I WANT TO THANK YOU.

NARUTO: SURE! ... UM, WHAT FOR?

MADARA: FOR TENDERIZING OBITO, OF COURSE. YOU SAVED ME ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE.

NARUTO: OH DEAR.

KAKASHI: WELL, AT LEAST THE TEAM MEMBER OF WHOM I'M LEAST ASHAMED IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

NARUTO: THANKS!

KAKASHI: I WAS TALKING ABOUT SAI.

HUNGRY TIGER: OM NOM NOM NOM

MADARA: YOU'RE TOO LATE, KID! I USED ONE OF THE OLDEST TRICKS IN THE BOOK! I GOTCHA WITH THE OLD SWITCHEROO!!

SAI: WHY DOES THE AUTHOR HATE ME SO MUCH??

HASHIRAMA: *SMACKS FORHEAD* DAMMIT, I CAN'T COUNTER THE OLD SWITCHEROO! WHY OH WHY DIDN'T I STUDY THE CLASSICS??

OBITO: WELL, THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

KISHIMOTO: WHAT ARE YOU WHINING ABOUT?? YOU WANTED DIFFERENT FROM NAGATO, YOU'RE GETTING DIFFERENT FROM NAGATO. EVERYBODY WINS.

OBITO: I DON'T!!

KISHIMOTO: *SHRUG* AT LEAST NOW NO ONE CAN SAY I'M JUST REHASHING THE NAGATO THING.

OBITO: EVERYONE'S SAYING THAT!!

MADARA: AH, AT LAST I CAN ONCE AGAIN FIGHT LIKE HUMANS WERE MEANT TO, NATURALLY! WITH A CO-OPTED BODY, AFTER BEING BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD VIA THE APPLICATION OF UNHOLY ARTS OF RESURRECTION!

HASHIRAMA: BUT DOESN'T THAT MEAN YOU CAN DIE, NOW? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP AN EDO BODY FOR A MORTAL ONE?

MADARA: YOU DID KIND OF PAINT ME INTO A CORNER, YOU KNOW. YOU ALWAYS DO THAT, HASHIRAMA! YOU JUST PUSH ME AND PESTER ME UNTIL I GET SNAPPY, AND THEN WE ARGUE. I BET YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE WHEN YOU'RE DOING IT! BUT I DIGRESS. WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY IS HOW FANTASTIC IT IS TO BE IN A LIVING BODY AGAIN! I CAN SMELL THE FEAR, TASTE THE BLOOD, AND FEEL THE THRILL OF BATTLE TO MY VERY BONES! MUAH HA HA HA HAAA!!!

HASHIRAMA: AND YOU CAN ALSO DIE.

MADARA: STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY FUN! THAT'S ANOTHER THING THAT REALLY BUGS ME ABOUT YOU!

KISHIMOTO: THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? MADARA'S FINALLY DOING SOMETHING. STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK, WHEN HE WILL PROBABLY CONTINUE TO DO SOMETHING WHILE THE REST OF THE CAST STANDS AROUND COMMENTING ABOUT IT!
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; November 27, 2013 at 07:10 AM.

9. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 656

Stop! Busting! My stitches!
    <3

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet shukaku wouldnt have played hard to get if kazekage gaara was actually chibi gaara in drag holding a fish

Quote Quote:
    SAI: HEY NARUTO, I WAS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THOUGHT I'D OFFER YOU A LIFT, SEEING AS YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON WHO REMEMBERS ME.
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; November 27, 2013 at 01:01 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tragerstreit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post

GAARA: OH, SHIT, HE'S STUCK IN TSUNDERE MODE. WHY THE HELL DOES THE AUTHOR KEEP TURNING EVERYONE INTO AN OVER-9000 TSUNDERE?!

KISHIMOTO: I JUST REALLY, REALLY LIKE THEM.
    And toes. Over-9000 tsunderes and toes.

And not at all subtle yaoi undertones. But at least nothing in the realm of the Free! boys.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    Stop! Busting! My stitches!
    <3
    NEVERRRR!!!

... or at least, not until the last chapter of Naruto. Then your stitches shall be safe. The way things are going, though, it looks like you'd better reinforce those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i bet shukaku wouldnt have played hard to get if kazekage gaara was actually chibi gaara in drag holding a fish
    It's true! No one could resist adorable chibi Gaara...

in drag...

with a fish.

Damn, that's just kawaii as fuck. I think I know what my next avatar is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by tragerstreit View Post
    And toes. Over-9000 tsunderes and toes.
    ... thus necessitating the most impractical ninja shoes possible. Really now, how many toenails would have been torn out by the roots by now if this was a more realistic magical ninja mecha manga?

Quote Quote:
    And not at all subtle yaoi undertones.
    I mean seriously.

Quote Quote:
    But at least nothing in the realm of the Free! boys.
    Surely he won't let us down with Hashirama and Madara. And if he does, the smutty doujin writers will cultivate what he's sown. God knows he's planted enough seeds.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    KISHIMOTO: WE'RE ONLY 656 CHAPTERS IN! THE AUDIENCE MIGHT NOT BE SOLD ON THE AWESOMENESS OF THE MAIN CHARACTER YET!!

HASHIRAMA: IF THEY WEREN'T WANKING HIM BY NOW, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE.
    HaHa! Quoted for truth!

-----------------------

NARUTO: HEY KSHIMOTO! WE NEED TO TALK!

KISHIMOTO: WHAT?? YOU DARE TO THREATEN ME?? I AM YOUR CREATOR! I AM...

NARUTO: NO NO! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT TNJ... WE JUST NEED TO DISCUSS SOMETHING ABOUT MY ROLE IN THIS STORY!

KISHIMOTO: YOU'RE THE MAIN CHARACTER... WHAT'S THERE TO TALK ABOUT..?

NARUTO: RIGHT... YOU SEE... ABOUT THAT... I'M THE ONE THE STORY IS SUPPOSED TO REVOLVE AROUND... SO WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE EVERYONE JUST CARES ABOUT DAD, KAKASHI & HIS HALF-PLANT-FOR-BRAINS FRIEND, GRANDPA HASHIRAMA & TOBIRAMA, SASUKE-KU~~~N AND UNCLE MADS?? IT'S KIND OF LIKE I'M BEING JUST THERE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING THERE... YOU GET WHAT I MEAN?? LIKE ME BEING AN ANT BLOWN AROUND INSIDE A STORM... JUST RUNNING AROUND HERE AND THERE... THROWING A FEW RASENGAN'S N' SHIT...

KISHIMOTO: *YAAAAWWWN...* YOUR POINT IS..?

NARUTO: THE POINT IS DESPITE OF MY SUPPOSED IMPORTANCE I DON'T THINK PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME ALL THAT MUCH... WHENEVER A DEBATE POPS UP ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPARING MY KYUUBI WIENER TO SASUKE'S SUSANOO ARROW! IT'S STARTING TO BOTHER ME! I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER!! PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALL LIKE "WHOA!! NARUTO'S SO AWESOME!!" YET THE BEST I CAN HOPE FOR IS SOMEONE FEELING PITY AND STANDING UP FOR ME IN SOME "HEY... LEAVE THAT POOR FUCKER ALONE! HE'S NOT THAAAAT BAD..!" KIND OF WAY... IT'S MILDLY EMBARRASSING... EVEN FOR ME!

KISHIMOTO: FINE... I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT...

NARUTO: YAY!!

*NEXT WEEK*

MADARA PAGE 1: NARUTO IS NO ORDINARY KID... HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN SURPASSED HASHIRAMA!!

SASUKE PAGE 2: NARUTO... HOW MUCH MORE AWESOME DO YOU GET..? COMPARED TO YOU I'M...

SAKURA PAGE 3: WHOA... NARUTO HAS BECOME SO AWESOME! SHIT... WHY DID I HAVE TO DITCH HIM JUST BECAUSE HE'S STUPID AND LIKES TO FART AT PEOPLE?? I WISH HE WOULD BE A BIT MORE LIKE SASUKE THOUGH... LIKE LOOKS, DEMEANOR, SMARTS PERSONALITY AND SUCH...

HINATA PAGE 4: NA... NARUTO-KUN.......

HASHIRAMA PAGE 5: THIS BOY MIGHT BE EVEN STRONGER THEN ME!!

TOBIRAMA PAGE 6: HIS IDIOCY HAS SURPASSED YOUR'S A LONG TIME AGO BROTHER...

KISHIMOTO: TOBIRAMA..!!!

TOBIRAMA PAGE 6/2: ......... *SIGH* UHM... NARUTO IS SUPER AWESOME AND HANDSOME..?

NINJA ALLIANCE PAGE 7: *FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP*

BIJUU'S PAGE 8: NARUTO IS THE OLD MANS INCARNATION! HE IS THE TRUE HEIR OF BAGAGULGO OR HOWEVER WE USED TO CALL THE GUY WHO CREATED US!!

PAGE 8 MINATO: NARUTO... YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD! DESPITE BEING AN IDIOT YOU HAVE SURPASSED ALL OF MY HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXACTLY YOU DID IT BECAUSE IN HINDSIGHT MY PLANS FOR YOU WERE PRETTY RETARDED... BUT DESPITE OF THAT PEOPLE USED TO WANK ME AS AN SAVIOUR TOO.. SO I GUESS LIKE FATHER LIKE SON! :3

PAGE 9 KAKASHI: SEE OBITO..? I TOLD YOU NARUTO IS AWESOME! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN JUST LIKE HIM IF JUST ON TOP OF BEING A RETARD YOU STICKED TO YOUR ANNOYING SUICIDAL I'M GOING ON NO MATTER WHAT ATTITUDE!

PAGE 10 OBITO: YEAH YEAH... JUST RUB IT IN... LIKE HAVING MY DREAMS SHATTERED AND DYING ISN'T ENOUGH PUNISHMENT ALREADY... I GET IT: HE'S AWESOME; I'M A LOSER, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE...

PAGE 11 RIN: HEY OBITO! :3

OBITO: RIN..? WTF..!? RIN!? BUT HOW!?

RIN: I DON'T KNOW... I GUESS IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR RINNE TENSEI AND NARUTO'S SUBCONSCIOUS LIFE-FORCE-ENERGY-WILL BOGUS WHILE HE WAS MEDDLING INSIDE YOUR HEAD! LOOK! FOR SOME ABSURD REASON I'M EVEN ALL GROWN UP NOW... ALONG WITH A PAIR OF BUSTY D-CUPS! *HANDCUPS* TOO BAD YOU WON'T GET ANY OF THIS SINCE YOU'RE DYING... BUT MAYBE I CAN HOOK UP WITH NARUTO... HE'S KIND OF LIKE YOU AFTERALL, JUST MORE AWESOME!

OBITO: RIN... SERIOUSLY... GO FUCK YOURSELF! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID ALL OF THIS FOR YOU... I GUESS DURING MY TEENS I WANTED TO GET LAID SO BADLY I NEVER REALISED WHAT A BITCH YOU ARE! *DIES*

PAGE 12 ISONADE: ??

PAGE 12 ISONADE 2: ??

ISONADE: WOW... DID I JUST GOT CLONED..?

ISONADE 2: YUP... SURE LOOKS LIKE IT...

ISONADE: WOW... THAT'S SO AWKWARD...

KYUUBI: HEH... TELL ME ABOUT IT!

PAGE 13 OROCHIMARU: FUFUFUFU... THAT NARUTO... HE'S SO AWESOME MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER HIS BODY INSTEAD OF HARASSING SASUKE-KUN ALL THE TIME... BUT THEN AGAIN, THAT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY DROPED MY GENIUS LEVEL IQ TO BELOW AVERAGE...

PAGE 14 HIRUZEN: NARUTO... HE WILL MAKE A FAR BETTER HOKAGE THEN I COULD EVER HOPE TO BE... NOT THAT THIS IS TOO MUCH OF AN ACCOMPLISHMENT THOUGH...

PAGE 15 KAGES: GO NARUTO!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!! YOU ARE THE NINJA-WORLDS SAVIOUR!! YOU CAN RUN ALL OF OUR VILLAGES INTO FINANCIAL RUIN... WE DON'T CARE BECAUSE OF YOUR MAGICAL BLONDE-BIMBO CHARISMA!!

TSUNADE: HEY... WATCH IT...

PAGE 16 NINJA ALLIANCE: *THE FAPPING BATTALION IS DONE SEALING THE SHINJU WITH STICKY SUITON GLUE SHIT*

PAGE 17 NARUTO: *THROWS SOME RASEN-SHURIKEN AT A BUNCH OF RANDOM STRAY ZETSU AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE BATTLEFIELD*

NARUTO: I'M NEVER GOING TO GIVE UP... NEEEEEVER!!

KISHIMOTO: WELL... I GUESS THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK... OTHERWISE I'LL JUST HAVE TO DO SOME MORE OF THIS NEXT WEEK TO GET THE POINT ACROSS.

READERS: *15 PAGES THREAD ON MANGOHELPERS; WHAT A SHITTY CHAPTER...*
    Last edited by LnDRash; December 03, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

18. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lolz, Rasho...
    I'd better watch my back or you're going to take my job! heh

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Lolz, Rasho...
    I'd better watch my back or you're going to take my job! heh
    Nah... don't worry. I'd never try to usurp the glorious rule of the CAPSLOCK Queen.

You can have all the weekly work & troubles and I'll just bust in whenever I feel like it to reap some of the glory

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 657

WELCOME TO THE CAPSLOCK THREAD!

Yes it was.

... there really isn't much more to say, is there?

Well, then, without further ado, presented for your perusal is this week's

Spoiler: CAPSLOCK STRIPPERGRAM show

Starring Madara's lack of inhibition and Obito's continued karmic suffering.
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; December 04, 2013 at 06:47 AM.

23. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast