Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen's Apparent Imprisonment

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's Apparent Imprisonment

Hello folks, been a while but i still have this feeling that Aizen has left SS after the 1st Attack and subsequently went on to the Human world to give passes to Ichigo's friends in the form of Shunsui. Okay i know most of you will say "Crack pot theory" "never gunna happen" but at least hear me out.

So my views on Shunsui leaving SS at any point in time is illogical, he just became CC for starters he also had to prepare SS for another upcoming invasion, he had little to no time to leave SS for any amount of time. And Why give humans he's never met passes to SS for the soul reason of seeing Ichigo, the timing for this seems WAAAAAY off, i mean why give humans passes while there's still an immediate threat from the Quincy.

Then if we look at what Aizen wants, which is no doubt revenge on Ichigo for stopping his master plan it fits, i mean get ichigos friends in SS while the war is going on then use them as bait to get Ichigo to let his guard down and BAM Aizen's suckered him into a world of hurt.

Theres no two ways about it Aizen has evolved he is not what he once was and possibly could have a whole new motive... But time will tell.

What are your thoughts on the events that have happened concering 'Shunsui and the Human's' ?
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen's Apperent Imprisonment

Well, do we have any reason to believe those kids were under the influence of KS? Aizen never actually released his sword in front of them so how exactly would he fool them into thinking he is syunsui? I agree in that his approach to things was not entirely logical however its not like it took him ages. He just spent a couple of hours presumably tracking down ichigo's friends and family...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, do we have any reason to believe those kids were under the influence of KS? Aizen never actually released his sword in front of them so how exactly would he fool them into thinking he is syunsui? I agree in that his approach to things was not entirely logical however its not like it took him ages. He just spent a couple of hours presumably tracking down ichigo's friends and family...
    They all met him in a released state once before. Doesn't that count?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think from what JB has said upon leaving Aizen about him losing perception of time suggests maybe Aizen doesnt need his sword anymore, isnt there a possibility that Aizen is actually one with his sword with complete control. That's just speculation of course XD
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, Shunsui probably didn't even have to track down Ichigo's friends, considering they were tracking him for such a long time.

I think Shunsui underestimated the time and place the Quincies would've attacked Soul Society.
    He'd planned on having Ichigo visit his friends before fighting, and he clearly doesn't have the time to do that.
    No one would guessed (besides Mayuri, apparently) about the shadows.

I agree with kkck. When did Aizen ever get the chance to KS Ichigo's friends?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    From what I gather, no. The manga has made the point that for the illusion to be placed aizen has to release his sword with the victim looking at it. Such event never really took place at least onscreen. We have seen few instances of the ability being placed on someone however at least with barragan it had to be pretty explicit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Aizen did something to Yhwach that seemed like KS, so maybe he doesn't have to do the release thing anymore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Well Aizen did something to Yhwach that seemed like KS, so maybe he doesn't have to do the release thing anymore
    More like just mind tricks. If he could place Bach under hypnosis, he probably wouldn't stop at just slightly altering his perception of time (which is not hard to do, at least during a conversation in an empty pit of hell).

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

So did Ichigo, yet he wasn't raped by Aizen like everyone else.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

What else could Aizen have done against Bach while imprisoned? I honestly can't think of anything

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've mentioned this in the chapter discussion, put I'll also post it here...

I believe that what Aizen did to Yhwach isn't actually something that was granted by the Hougyoko; he's most likely had this ability all along. We've previously seen instances where a Shinigami's reiatsu itself manifests their abilities to some extent; Yama-Jii's reiatsu could burn things, Hitsugaya's reiatsu could make his surroundings cold (and in some instances, such as when he released his seal during his fight with Shawlong, could freeze things). It looks like Aizen's reiatsu follows suit, and can alter the perception of those in close proximity (although it should be noted that it wouldn't be anywhere near as potent as his KS). In fact, we may have already seen him using this ability before; he seems to have a certain knack of agitating and influencing his opponents when talking to them, and it could well be his emitted reiatsu that facilitates this.

Of course, this could open up a whole can of worms when it comes to what's happened since Ichigo defeated him; he could have easily influenced the C46 whilst they were imprisoning him (after all, he made them furious just by taunting them). If he could make Juhabach lose track of time, he could have easily influenced a C46 member in such a way that they make mistakes or become forgetful; when dealing with Aizen, such things could result in him breaking loose!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically, Urahara stopped Aizen, not Ichigo. If Aizen does return, it'll be to stop the Qunicy before continuing his plans. And Kubo still hasn't revealed anything on Aizen's background either.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes it does, once you encounter aizens shikai you are subject to his complete hypnosis

which is by far the most haxxed and overpowered ability

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yes it does, once you encounter aizens shikai you are subject to his complete hypnosis

which is by far the most haxxed and overpowered ability
    No, it does NOT. You have to see Shikai release with your own eyes. Encountering his Shikai doesn't make you under hypnosis.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

That was before he evolved beyond a shinigami, now he is completely different possibly in the same realms as the SK in terms of Species. Let's face it guys if the Orb made Aizen evolve then his powers have to, this meaning his reitsu could well have elements of his abilities mixed within them, like how his SP is so think it masks space and time around him change, remember his SP could not be felt by anyone other then FGT Ichigo.
    Spoiler show

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

^That's what I'm guessing too, that even though Aizen was sealed, the Hougyoku remains in his chest and so his zanpakuto is still evolved. Notice how he never used Kyoka Suigetsu against Ichigo, maybe we will see how it has changed this time.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast