Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen's Apparent Imprisonment

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen's Apperent Imprisonment

^ One thing that's got me thinking, although it may be that Kubo didn't actually think about the Quincy blood war at this point; Aizen stated that he'd become a being that transcends both Hollows and Shinigami...however, he didn't mention anything about Quincies. As I've just mentioned, perhaps Kubo didn't mention (or even think about) this because the Arrancar arc was all about Shinigami/Hollow hybrids, but there's a small chance that perhaps Aizen didn't actually reach a level that transcends Quincies. Juhabach pretty-much WTF-pwned Yama-Jii, implying his power is possibly worlds-apart from him!!!

Anyways, kinda related to the point above, perhaps Aizen's Zanpakutou started to crumble away (if it did indeed crumble away due to his evolution) because he was becoming something more akin to a Quincy (I'm not saying he became one, but maybe a parallel species to them), who don't use Zanpakutou. Maybe it's unrelated, but the fact that he gained wings in his evolved form may have something to do with the Quincy Vollstandig (although I admit they look completely different).
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose Aizen could also have become part-Quincy, since it seems like even Arrancar can be bestowed with Quincy powers. But then again they probably needed Yhwach's blood or whatever to do it.
    The Hougyoku grants realistic wishes that the person's soul is potentially capable of (as far as I've understood), so maybe a Shinigami soul cannot ever possibly gain Quincy powers. It would have to be done with force, with Yhwach's blood/ritual, I assume.

What I mean is, the Hougyoku can only work with what you give it, it can't create something with tools that aren't there.
    In Chad and Orihime's case, it used their potential to become Fullbringers to give them those powers.

Perhaps you already know this, I dunno, but it's interesting.
    Last edited by Notak; November 19, 2013 at 07:30 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I suppose Aizen could also have become part-Quincy, since it seems like even Arrancar can be bestowed with Quincy powers. But then again they probably needed Yhwach's blood or whatever to do it.
    The Hougyoku grants realistic wishes that the person's soul is potentially capable of (as far as I've understood), so maybe a Shinigami soul cannot ever possibly gain Quincy powers. It would have to be done with force, with Yhwach's blood/ritual, I assume.

What I mean is, the Hougyoku can only work with what you give it, it can't create something with tools that aren't there.
    In Chad and Orihime's case, it used their potential to become Fullbringers to give them those powers.

Perhaps you already know this, I dunno, but it's interesting.
    That's an interesting point; if Kubo did have the blood war planned for a while (as well as the TBTP2 arc), it may explain why Aizen evolved into something Quincy-like. We know that Ichigo was his most promising research subject, and we now know that Aizen knew he was part Quincy; it's therefore not unreasonable to suggest that Aizen may have wanted to become Quincy-like in order to become something similar to Ichigo.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

One more thing to note is that we don't yet know Juhabach's origins. It could well be that Juhabach is also a product of a Hougyoko created in the past; in that case, it could be the Aizen similarly evolved into something similar...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill just pass all this Aizen discussion and return to original post.

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Hello folks, been a while but i still have this feeling that Aizen has left SS after the 1st Attack and subsequently went on to the Human world to give passes to Ichigo's friends in the form of Shunsui. Okay i know most of you will say "Crack pot theory" "never gunna happen" but at least hear me out.

So my views on Shunsui leaving SS at any point in time is illogical, he just became CC for starters he also had to prepare SS for another upcoming invasion, he had little to no time to leave SS for any amount of time. And Why give humans he's never met passes to SS for the soul reason of seeing Ichigo, the timing for this seems WAAAAAY off, i mean why give humans passes while there's still an immediate threat from the Quincy.

Then if we look at what Aizen wants, which is no doubt revenge on Ichigo for stopping his master plan it fits, i mean get ichigos friends in SS while the war is going on then use them as bait to get Ichigo to let his guard down and BAM Aizen's suckered him into a world of hurt.

Theres no two ways about it Aizen has evolved he is not what he once was and possibly could have a whole new motive... But time will tell.

What are your thoughts on the events that have happened concering 'Shunsui and the Human's' ?
    Actualy, his timing is perfect. Maybe, Shunsui is a not that fluffy guy as we all think. Maybe he did all this for one sole purpuse - to give enough reason for Ichigo to fight all out. Yes he was about to fight for SS at any case, but to put in the middle of the deadly fight his friends, will make him fight dead serious. What if....?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think JB was a mutated Shinigami with powers that were too much for his own body to handle so he had to distribute them to a select people. Thus creating the quincy, i also think JB was the Ruler of SS or that dimension and used Shinigami as a slave military, but then eventually the Shinigami rebelled and over threw him, thus the reason for being called 'treacherous' But then again that's just a crackpot theory with no real evidence or basis i just wanted to throw it out there

Spoiler show

We are reading the same manga right? you have seen what happens to ichigo when his friends are in the middle of any battle correct? He loses all focus and loses..... HARD!
    Last edited by devstauk; November 19, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Spoiler show

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

@Lee J Baxter: It's possible I suppose...it seems that he didn't succeed though because he got outclassed by Ichigo.
    Maybe Aizen should just slash Yhwach up and drink his blood, lol.

I wonder if what we heard of his effect on Yhwach's perception of time could be a sign of his Bankai? To be able to affect someone's perception of time (and maybe more) sounds like just the thing for the Bankai of such an overpowered zanpakuto....

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    @Lee J Baxter: It's possible I suppose...it seems that he didn't succeed though because he got outclassed by Ichigo.
    Maybe Aizen should just slash Yhwach up and drink his blood, lol.

I wonder if what we heard of his effect on Yhwach's perception of time could be a sign of his Bankai? To be able to affect someone's perception of time (and maybe more) sounds like just the thing for the Bankai of such an overpowered zanpakuto....
    I must admit, whilst I don't personally think it's his Bankai (it seems to be more of a weak version of his Shikai), this ability could give Aizen an incredible edge when it comes to strategy; who would you trust more, an ally who you've only just met, or an ally who you've known for years? By posing as an opponent's ally and then subsequently altering their perception of time in the opposite direction to what he did with Yhwach, he could trick that opponent into trusting him because they'll feel as though they've known him for a long time. It's kinda like Tsukishima's tactic (when he inserted himself into the pasts of Ichigo's friends); of course, like Tsukishima's ability, it would be more effective when used on a group of opponents (it would make their time-stretching experience seem more realistic).

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Going back to the topic of the post; I highly believe Aizen is going to escape (if he hasn't already). The fact that the Seireitei has been taken over by the Shattenbereich possibly means that Aizen is alone, and nobody is watching over him. I've posted a prediction in the chapter discussion, but being as it's relevant to this thread I'll share it here...

We've been reeled into the idea that this arc is purely about the blood war between the Shinigami and Quincies, which would make this scenario quite the plot twist. Imagine that Ichigo reaches the Seireitei and finds that it's completely desolate (apart from the bodies of the Shinigami and Quincies who have wiped each other out); Yhwach is nowhere to be seen, and evidence has been left behind to suggest he has taken the lift-thing (sorry, I forgot its name) up the the Royal Dimension whilst Ichigo has been travelling down to the Seireitei...

Now the next chapter cuts to the Royal Dimension, where the lift is coming up. The Royal Guard assemble at the entrance to the Royal Dimension to prepare to take on Yhwach. The lift arrives and they draw their Zanpakutou as the door opens. We then see Yhwach dart out of the lift at high speed (due to his speed we just see a white blur) and appear behind one of the Royal Guards (note that we only see a shadow at this point)...

Now we cut back to the Seireitei, and Ichigo approaches a dead body and looks in total shock. We then see the body to be Yhwach!!! To end this chapter, we see enemy who appeared behind the Royal Guard member.....and to our utter shock it's Aizen!!!!!
    Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Juhabach pretty-much WTF-pwned Yama-Jii, implying his power is possibly worlds-apart from him!!!
    Ehh that looked more like Yamamoto realized he was screwed and just gave in. I doubt his power is worlds apart, he already got owned by Yamamoto once before long ago and either his Bankai was much weaker or he was only using an extremely small fraction of its power.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Ehh that looked more like Yamamoto realized he was screwed and just gave in. I doubt his power is worlds apart, he already got owned by Yamamoto once before long ago and either his Bankai was much weaker or he was only using an extremely small fraction of its power.
    Its not like this is some kind of counting game. Its not like bach has 1000000 power and yamamoto has 1000001 power so yamamoto should always win because he as 1 more powerpoint. Ffs its about ability, skill, strength, cunning, opportunity and a lot more stuff that all makes for who will win and who will lose.
    Ofc there are class differences that kinda sets groups apart. You got the level of human non power people like Tatsuki, then you got humans with powers like Chad, then you got hollows and the sorts of random shinigami, then you get the seated officers, then the Lts, then the captains then the hero class (as i call it).
    Its not likely that someone from the lower typ can defeat the one of the typ above.
    Its like when Chad was up against the now CC, and thought he could win because the 3rd seat was a piece of cake. Well he hit the brick wall there.

As for Aizen, hes in the hero class for me. Yamamoto, Ichigo,Ulquiora, YWBH Aizen and yes the released form of Kenpachi now as well as the Royal guards to me are the hero class. They are above anything else in this story. But amongst them its up for grabs who would win vs who.
    I also do not see anyone of the Captain class beat any of these people, they are too far ahead of them by lightyears. However that doesnt mean these people are invincible. And like you can read i put Ulq in that group too. He was a vastolord with a 2nd release. Was no match for a full released Ichigo and logically that Ichigo is the main hero he would never win, and as soon as the beast was out his life was forfeit. Still id put him on the exceptional level since nobody else showed the 2nd release state. Seeing how Harribel in her 1st and was still alive and kicking against a bunch of bankai users id say that 2nd release would whipe the floor with them. And lead to yamamoto having to step in > hero class to me.

Aizen most likely will play a role of some sort since he is 1 of those that has that hero class status. I dont like the constant Aizen talk however. He is not as important unless said so otherwise. I remember how people bitched at me for talking about possibilities for both Masaki and Isshin and their relation to the Shibas. All hell broke lose. But fair to say that there is little to nothing tieing Aizen to anyone. He has no look alikeness or anyone talking about him in another light then his mysterious super powers that went under the radar all that time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Actually, Yamamoto failed to defeat Ywhach, so I can't agree with you that he owned him. Plus, Kubo hasn't revealed the past history of Yhwach yet, so will learn the truth of what happen between the Quincy and Shinigami eventually.

Despite even, increasing his power more through Bankai, Yhwach countered it "Aizen-style" and won.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Actually, Yamamoto failed to defeat Ywhach, so I can't agree with you that he owned him. Plus, Kubo hasn't revealed the past history of Yhwach yet, so will learn the truth of what happen between the Quincy and Shinigami eventually.

Despite even, increasing his power more through Bankai, Yhwach countered it "Aizen-style" and won.
    The term used in the manga is "failed to kill him", not "failed to defeat", which kind of speaks for owning. Although we still haven't been given the whole backstory.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yhwach was defeated I believe, but either he managed to escape death or Yama chose to spare him for some reason.

I got the feeling from this arc that Yhwach would have had a hard time defeating Yama, so he took the easy way out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen's Apparent Imprisonment

Aizen is still withholding a lot of key information about royal realm, king, and whether or not the Hougyoku or something more refined could be used as a power again. So I think he will either escape, be let out, or my guess, he got out when his cell could have been involved in the shatten berich replacing SS as the standing dimension, so to speak.

I think he is useless in a fight as he is, immortal, but stripped of any real power.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Aizen is still withholding a lot of key information about royal realm, king, and whether or not the Hougyoku or something more refined could be used as a power again. So I think he will either escape, be let out, or my guess, he got out when his cell could have been involved in the shatten berich replacing SS as the standing dimension, so to speak.

I think he is useless in a fight as he is, immortal, but stripped of any real power.
    That's the thing though, if Aizen is immortal he could wear down his opponents until they drop (I think someone mentioned this before). Aizen also appears to still have his powers, albeit at a more basic level; whether these powers are simply the effect of his reiatsu (similar to how Yama-Jii's or Hitsugaya's reiatsu incorporate their powers) or something granted by the Hougyoko, they may be enough to allow Aizen to throw off any opponents he runs into. If these powers worked on Yhwach, there's no doubt they could work on the Royal Guard and perhaps even the Soul King!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

I have a theory regarding Aizen's method of escape...

Unless I'm mistaken, Kugo, Giriko and Tsukishima were "saved" in Rukongai by Kukaku Shiba, and are currently training with Ganju; maybe I'm paranoid, but something about this seems a tad off! They go to those lengths to rob Ichigo of his powers, die as his enemies, and then suddenly they're acting all goody-goody "I want to help in the war against the Vandenreich"!!!...

Here's the thing; the Fullbringers are Human/Hollow hybrids that (and this is an interesting point) just happened to be born in the timeframe that Aizen was experimenting with Hollow-based hybrids. AFAWK, there have been no Fullbringers born before them, which seems strange given that all that's required is the mother to be attacked by a Hollow whilst they're pregnant! Personally, I think this explanation behind their birth has been stretched a little; I think their mothers were all attacked by a specific, special type of Hollow, and I believe that Hollow was one of Aizen's experiments (it could have even been White or a predecessor)!

Now lets switch back to our current situation; the Fullbringers have been "rescued" (yes, I think they were faking their helplessness) by somebody who happens to have access to a fast-track transport to the Royal Dimension, and furthermore they're probably at most 5 miles from Aizen's location! Combine that with the fact that they're more-than-likely affiliated with Aizen, and are also more-than-likely still enemies with Ichigo, and...well, I'll leave you guys to do the math!!!
    Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's understandable that Fullbringers would help SS. They weren't really against Ichigo to begin with, it was more like Ginjo hating SS for being bastards in the past, and others followed him because he formed the group where FBers, who couldn't normally live in society because of their powers, could at least have each other. Ichigo was just a source of more power (through Ginjo stealing part of his FB). Now, they learned that SS has changed: instead of killing off Ichigo and Ginjo as they originally planned, they decided to help Ichigo, and Ichigo decided to trust in them. Thus making Ginjo's revenge useless.

Now, Vandenreich, which are supposed to be similar to past SS, are attacking. In a sense, Ginjo can still fight against the Psycho Society, it's just that the psychos are Quincies and not Shinigami.

I think other FBers exist somewhere in the Bleach world. XCution is more like a band of misfits gathered by Ginjo, but there could be others we know nothing about. Being attacked by a Hollow doesn't seem rare at all, so there should be more cases where help comes before the person is actually killed. The chance is incredibly small, but population is large, so there should be more.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast