Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great noble families?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great noble families?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Again, I doubt she wouldn't recognise him just because he'd grown a beard...
    The beard doesn't really matter, he looks twice as old too, twice his previous age[look]. That's enough room for a change that's could lead to him not being recognizable to his old pals. Tip: It's the same in reality.
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seirei57's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great noble families?

More than likely Kaien died before Isshin left soul society; and I think it was the main reason why Isshin in ETBTR went to investigate on his own to soul society. I have verification from one of his editors (TK's page, the one with his actual picture from a post from July, 2013).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seirei57 View Post
    More than likely Kaien died before Isshin left soul society; and I think it was the main reason why Isshin in ETBTR went to investigate on his own to soul society. I have verification from one of his editors (TK's page, the one with his actual picture from a post from July, 2013).
    Nice first post, and very nice point.
    Although I'd love to see a source link on the editor part

But back to the point. Isshin left his duties as a Captain on details that was very, very vague, yet enough to give the same atmosphere as Kaien and the related cases.
    I too find it likely for Isshin to go investigate, to be personal, over the fact that Kaien died the way he did, in a very mysterious and unexplained manner.

I mean, it's not everyday you see a hollow with the specific abilities to seal off a zanpaktou.
    Zanpaktou's are not natural creations, and it was the hollows one and only ability O.o fishy, much?
    Last edited by Quantized; December 05, 2013 at 01:13 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3