Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great noble families?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great noble families?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Again, I doubt she wouldn't recognise him just because he'd grown a beard...
    The beard doesn't really matter, he looks twice as old too, twice his previous age[look]. That's enough room for a change that's could lead to him not being recognizable to his old pals. Tip: It's the same in reality.
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seirei57's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great noble families?

More than likely Kaien died before Isshin left soul society; and I think it was the main reason why Isshin in ETBTR went to investigate on his own to soul society. I have verification from one of his editors (TK's page, the one with his actual picture from a post from July, 2013).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seirei57 View Post
    More than likely Kaien died before Isshin left soul society; and I think it was the main reason why Isshin in ETBTR went to investigate on his own to soul society. I have verification from one of his editors (TK's page, the one with his actual picture from a post from July, 2013).
    Nice first post, and very nice point.
    Although I'd love to see a source link on the editor part

But back to the point. Isshin left his duties as a Captain on details that was very, very vague, yet enough to give the same atmosphere as Kaien and the related cases.
    I too find it likely for Isshin to go investigate, to be personal, over the fact that Kaien died the way he did, in a very mysterious and unexplained manner.

I mean, it's not everyday you see a hollow with the specific abilities to seal off a zanpaktou.
    Zanpaktou's are not natural creations, and it was the hollows one and only ability O.o fishy, much?
    Last edited by Quantized; December 05, 2013 at 01:13 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3