Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

4 40.00%
  • Excellent

5 50.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

1 10.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magi 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

The first part of this chapter was simply.....hilarious! XD
    Damn, I swear that Alibaba is the funniest character that I have ever seen in a while with all his crazy expressions and behaviour. LOL
    Anyway, despite the trolling, AlixMor re pretty much confirmed to be a couple in the future, which makes me happy.
    Interesting also the fact that all the other pirates recognise Alibaba as their king.
    As for the rest, I like this conversation between two misterious characters such as Sinbad and Yunan; as we suspected they're hiding something and they don't seem to be entirely good.
    To conclude, I'll just say that I can't wait already for the next chapter and that's because Alibaba will have already arrived at Balbadd.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Well first off this chapter has the most hilarious facial expressions I've seen in a manga in a while.Alibaba even takes off some of his hair XD
    I liked the speech of Olba's group. It makes Ali look like a real king, and a good one at that, in contrast with Sinbad who's too controlling and paranoid.
    Oh and I'm glad that Ali and Mor are getting closer, even if they're not together right now. And Mor still thinks about Hakuryuu, or so it seemed to me. I feel sorry for Haku.
    I wonder what kind of dirt Yunan has on Sinbad, and vice versa.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alibaba 4 King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For better or worse I don't think the relationship stuff is through just yet. Alibaba is going to get his wish when he goes to balbadd and all of the women there love him. Also it seems obvious kouen will offer alibaba his country back as a way to obsorb him and aladdin into the kou empire. My guess is that he will put the kougyoku marriage back on the table.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's that easy. Alibaba is not popular with girls that's all. He's cursed
    But I like your idea about Kouen giving back Alibaba his country, just to get him to switch sides. But I prefer that Alibaba gets it back by his own strength, not because someone gave it to him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the other Pirate kids will become part of Alibba's householf

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alibaba 4 King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    I don't think it's that easy. Alibaba is not popular with girls that's all. He's cursed
    But I like your idea about Kouen giving back Alibaba his country, just to get him to switch sides. But I prefer that Alibaba gets it back by his own strength, not because someone gave it to him.
    He did save Balbadd from becoming a slave state, so i think "wonderman alibaba" will have a surprising presence there. Of course he has been nothing but trolled since elizabeth? that first monster woman.

I also prefer that Alibaba do something for Balbadd with his own strength. I figured it was a given that he would turn down an offer from the kou empire, although he will prob have another one of those confused times. He said himself without being able to do anything for Balbadd he feels like there is no reason to have a metal vessel so he will prob find that reason in this arc.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now Balbadd is doing fine,let's say on an economic level, but even if it's the case, I'm pretty sure the people would still prefer to see Alibaba become their ruler. I'm sure they didn't forget what he did for them.Besides I don't think the people of Balbadd will accept to be ruled by "foreigners" for very long, even if they're not bad.Their feelings of nationalism will eventually come out, especially if there's some kind of discrimination going on between those from the Kou empire, and the locals.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I can't figure out what the thing is in Morgiana's thought bubble right before her speech/confession. Anyone know what it is?

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

If you mean the last panel on this page : http://www.mangapanda.com/magi/204/8, it's Hakuryuu. That's his hair style, with the crown thingy is his hair and the two ribbons.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2