Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 14.29%
  • Good

10 71.43%
  • Okay

1 7.14%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 7.14%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fairy Tail 360 Discussion / 361 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 360 Discussion / 361 Predictions

It's quite funny Ren don't like who has fair skin but then she is in love Sherry, despite the fact that has fair skin. I really don't like the master of Fairy Tail, not only because she is against their love but even because she is a boring character (at least in the tournament).
    I really liked that Jackall destroyed almost the whole city, in particular the way that He did it, I refer to this page http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/360/2148/9.
    Anyways Tartarus seem really a threat, their power are very destructive.
    I don't agree who said that Jackall was outclassed by Natsu, first of all We must count that Natsu is the most likely the only wizard that the explosions would have not any effect on him (in the truth it not only had not any effect, but at the opposite after eating the explosion He became even stronger), if there would be another wizard He would have already been defeated after the first blast.
    Another factor that we must consider is that Jackal way trying to talk, He was not fighting seriously.
    And as last thing there is the fact that Jackal has not been defeated, infact after few seconds He was already standing.

Regarding the curse of Jackal this is different from what happened Tempesta, infact Tempesta did it because He saw that He has no change to defeat Luxus (anyways even if He was outclassed by Luxus after defeating Jura, Luxus He is the fifth wizard of the continent (counting that Jura was considered the fifth most powerful), and maybe considering what said Walrot from the point of view of fighting capacity He could also be in a better position)), at the opposite Jackal's curse is automatically activated after the physical contact, at the opposite of Tempesta that must activate the curse with his will, sacrificing one of his life.

Anyways Jackal transfor in bomb everything that He touches, but Natsu even if he has become a bomb even if He take damage, his body did not explode just like a bomb, for example like happened with Baby 5 in One Piece after that she explodes.
    Even Jackal is surprised about this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/360/23.
    I believe that this happened thanks to the scarf (infact the scarf that Igneel gave to Natsu was able to protect him even by Zeref's death magic) or perhaps for his body's constitution, because he is a dragonslayer his body could be more tough (for example just like Luxus was able to breathe the Mashou Ryuushi http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/358/18.
    The last thing that I want to know is if the stigma can pass through the clothing or not, in the second case would be enough to remove or cut the clothes.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heriko View Post
    i think tartaros isn't showing their full power. atleast they can transform into their demon form. (maybe not right now?)

i think Lucy trie's to win with "Hey, what is that on your cheek" and Jaguar "oO what?!"" and touches with his hand his cheek and so becoming a bomb. But i don't think Jaguar gets defeated by that....
    From what we saw jackal was already showing his demon form though. Seeing the earlier chapters it would appear only silver was not using his real demon form while the other demons were in their true forms. It will be interesting to see the demons hiding among humans if they can do such a thing.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this was a great chapter, the action keeps coming

natsu ate the explosion as i expected, however he got mollywhopped afterwords due to the "anything i touch" property that seemed to remind me of the greed island arc of HXH for some reason......

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    From what we saw jackal was already showing his demon form though. Seeing the earlier chapters it would appear only silver was not using his real demon form while the other demons were in their true forms. It will be interesting to see the demons hiding among humans if they can do such a thing.
    Keep in mind, Doriate already looked like a non-human. He then transformed into an even more powerful and monstrous form when enraged by Gray. There's little reason that Tartarus couldn't be capable of the same thing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

wow he got his butt whooped. hope the rest of tartaros arnt shitty fighters with just really hax abiltites like these first two.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    wow he got his butt whooped. hope the rest of tartaros arnt shitty fighters with just really hax abiltites like these first two.
    I'm watching out for Sayla!! I can already feel she's one tough chick

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Natsu actually did quite well, especially since he never went all-out against Jackall... He never used his Fire-Lightning DS Mode that has stronger fire-power in it...
    At the same time now Natsu seems to be hurt badly and it doesn't seem that it would be easy for him to continue unless he is healed by Wendy and fueled with rage towards Tartaros...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Faith just like the words suggest is something that gives the hope to the humanity, the will to fight.
    If the demons would take him the mankind would lose their will, the hope, they would fall depressed.
    I don't think that it is Lumen Histoire, I believe this because the council should not be able to know, since it is a secret that only the masters of Fairy Tail know.
    Eventually if the demons will be able to steal this “Faith”, Mavis activating the LH will be able to give back the hope and faith to the mankind.

There is even the possibility that both Fairy Tail and Tartarus will know what and even the location of this “Faith”.
    Regarding Tartarus they could know it if the woman that was in the first council is the master of MH, infact She could give the location of “Faith” if in exchange the lives of the member of MH and those of the member of FT that came for protect her will be spared.t
    For Fairy Tail I believe they could really know it thanks to Mikero.
    Infact I believe that in someway they will be able to escape from Jackal, infact Loki could came and take everyone to the stellar spirit world.

In the truth counting the fact that is needed wear the stellar spirit clothing (even if Natsu was able to go there without it, perhaps thanks to his body structure (and just like i said I think it is thanks to this that his body did not exploded in this last chapter)) I don't think that Loki will be able to take them in the stellar spirit world.
    For this reason I believe it is most likely that will arrive Doranbolt and will teleport everyone in another location. I believe this even counting what happened in the chapter 356.
    Another possibility is that Caprico will came to help them.
    Infact He could take them inside these spheres http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/215/11, then in the stellar spirit world He could give them the clothes before dissolving the spheres.
    Anyways I believe that after escaping from Jackal Lucy will use Gemini and will clone Mikero, so they will know what and where is this “Faith”.
    Anyways I believe that every groups will lose, so they will know that they need to make another alliance or a training (in the truth I hope in both of it, they will train (particularly I hope that Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy will be trained from their dragon)).

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4