Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chapter 215's Nea ≠ 14th Noah Memory

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chapter 215's Nea ≠ 14th Noah Memory

There are only 12 Noah, plus the Earl, 13. So from where did the 14th appear? I thought that the 14th and Nea were two different persons, it is logic, Nea would be the host and not the Noah himself, like all the others (The Musician (noah)//Nea (host), Joyd//Tiky, Raasura//Skinn.
    But it is not that way (I have to edite my last post)

I think this goes like this: Mana, who is the host of the Earl, gave some powers to Nea (the purpose is about the 3rd side), making him a "Noah", well, the most powerful Noah. So... the "14th"

The only problem is the special Noah's brown skin and the stigmatas, in the fight with Alma and Kanda when Allen got hit and Nea awake he has the brown skin, I dont know the stigmatas, and when in 214 Nea talks to Tim, he is showed, and he has the brown skin (and the stigmatas too?), and Neah has white skin
    Last edited by JDSS; June 09, 2014 at 09:43 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The only problem is the special Noah's brown skin and the stigmatas, in the fight with Alma and Kanda when Allen got hit and Nea awake he has the brown skin, I dont know the stigmatas, and when in 214 Nea talks to Tim, he is showed, and he has the brown skin (and the stigmatas too?), and Neah has white skin
    It just hadn't appear yet. Still it's weird that Skin got the stigmatas first but since we're talking about the 14th Noah, let's say that he's an exception.
    Quote Quote:
    So from where did the 14th appear?
    The only thing we know that the war results his existence as a 'crevasse'.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    It just hadn't appear yet. Still it's weird that Skin got the stigmatas first but since we're talking about the 14th Noah, let's say that he's an exception.
    what do you mean that it just hadn't appear yet? It has appeared Allen and Nea with that skin, with the stigmatas we cant see, but anyway, the skin is there, and like I said, Nea is no a noah exactly, so, he cant has that special skin the stigmatas, but he has, that is the only problem

Quote Quote:
    The only thing we know that the war results his existence as a 'crevasse'.
    Yes I know, it was a ironic question due to the possibility that Nea and the 14th are two different persons

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean, other Noahs can have their stigmatas appear first, then the gray skin and Nea/Allen can have his stigmatas later after the skin.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Crown Clown's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    what do you mean that it just hadn't appear yet? It has appeared Allen and Nea with that skin, with the stigmatas we cant see, but anyway, the skin is there, and like I said, Nea is no a noah exactly, so, he cant has that special skin the stigmatas, but he has, that is the only problem
    For now I still think there were originally 14 Noah members. There used to be 14 Noahs and then when Neah became the host, he eventually betrayed the Earl and hence was banished from the Noah family, leaving 13 Noah (12 Noah and the Milennium Earl- who's seen as Noah number 1 if I'm not wrong) left (permanently for some reason).

If only Nea's soul or being or memories whatever you call it were transferred and not the specific Noah genes were transported into Allen, it would make sense why Allen doesn't have the visible stigmata right?

Given that past Allen even said that he would protect his memories no matter what, and the nature of that specific instance where a wounded Neah was slumped against the wall, I think it could be possible that Neah had recently lost something else important making past Allen somehow needing to reassure and rejuvenate Neah from that evident state of despair he seemed to be in. Perhaps that was Neah after he had been banished ?? If that's the case that would mean that the Noah of Destruction (the 14th memories) had officially become alienated from the entity of Noah memories (ranging from the Earl's memories to the 13th's memories)? That might explain why Neah was seen without the stigmata on his forehead right ( I dunno ). So we really haven't seen Neah with the stigmata yet have we?

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

#non-chan: Yes ok, anyway it doesnt mind if the brown skin is later or not than the stigmatas, it is just there, and like I said, that is the problem of my theory (Nea=14th and more, you can see it above), Nea has not to have that special skin or the stigmatas, but he has them... Maybe Mana put Nea that too, to get the Noah and Black Order confusing Nea with Tiky? ...It not sounds correct hah.

#crownclown: No, there were only 12 noah, and plus the Earl, 13. Really, it is confirmed, read the manga or go to the encyclopedia that is more easy to find

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Crown Clown's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    #non-chan: Yes ok, anyway it doesnt mind if the brown skin is later or not than the stigmatas, it is just there, and like I said, that is the problem of my theory (Nea=14th and more, you can see it above), Nea has not to have that special skin or the stigmatas, but he has them... Maybe Mana put Nea that too, to get the Noah and Black Order confusing Nea with Tiky? ...It not sounds correct hah.

#crownclown: No, there were only 12 noah, and plus the Earl, 13. Really, it is confirmed, read the manga or go to the encyclopedia that is more easy to find
    Yes JDSS thanks Wisely explained that there only 13 Noah. Sorry for the mistake

So basically how Neah came to become a family with the Noah is a mystery too huh?

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Clown View Post
    So basically how Neah came to become a family with the Noah is a mystery too huh?
    Look my post above 10 or 11 posts before this, the largest, that is my theory, but it has a problem, Nea has the brown skin and the stigmatas...
    Last edited by JDSS; June 10, 2014 at 10:25 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2