Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 15.79%
  • Good

11 57.89%
  • Okay

5 26.32%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 361 Discussion / 362 Predecitions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 361 Discussion / 362 Predecitions

Im not sure about how i feel about this enchantment thing, since I feel that it was incorporated into the manga a bit too sharply. I'm sure enchantment has been around for a long time, so why havent we heard about it? If this demons use enchantment and were created by zeref, then I'm sure he knows it, and I'm sure mavis has learned of it, so why is it completely new in this era?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That council member was pissing me off as well, what a selfish piece of trash. Even if that woman was lying, her lie was WAY less despicable. The council member certainly didn't know she was lying, how could he possibly hope to maintain anything resembling dignity after that. For a moment, it got so bad that I thought Lucy would actually choose him.

But on a more positive note, this chapter was the reason I love this manga, and the new translation describes their demon power as curses, not enchantments. Curses are certainly not new to the fairy tail world and neither are enchantments. Isn't Freed's magic a form of enchantment, I can't recall anyone being able to use magic to break them.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Im not sure about how i feel about this enchantment thing, since I feel that it was incorporated into the manga a bit too sharply. I'm sure enchantment has been around for a long time, so why havent we heard about it? If this demons use enchantment and were created by zeref, then I'm sure he knows it, and I'm sure mavis has learned of it, so why is it completely new in this era?
    I think that was a translation error, Mangastream he calls it an Top-tier Curse.
    http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/361/2155/9

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny, Michelo back in the day never struck me as a nice guy but he didn't strike me as this much of a coward either. I'm a bit surprised. I really want to know what qualifies you to join the Magic Council now. Jackal is a good villain. His time-bomb "bubble" technique reminded me of Shuda's Dark Bring from Rave. But Natsu back up already.....ugh. I hope this arc doesn't end up as being predictable as all the others.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Also let's not be hard on Lucy. She couldn't move without setting off the landmine after all.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    It's funny, Michelo back in the day never struck me as a nice guy but he didn't strike me as this much of a coward either. I'm a bit surprised. I really want to know what qualifies you to join the Magic Council now. Jackal is a good villain. His time-bomb "bubble" technique reminded me of Shuda's Dark Bring from Rave. But Natsu back up already.....ugh. I hope this arc doesn't end up as being predictable as all the others.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Also let's not be hard on Lucy. She couldn't move without setting off the landmine after all.
    This is one of those heroes never lose mangas--which tends to become annoying, and thats why i want the dragons to just come already, in order to destroy these heroes

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting that he learn a new trick but in this manga the hero will always win. Also to be honest lucy is more for fanservice then for raw power unless she has something that she will unlock, if analyzed from some dimensions jackals and all these guardians might be using magic quite simlilar to lucy as they seem to be summoning things analyze jackal's fight he was summoning the bombs to locations similar to lucy summoning spirits. Don't forget at this point this type of magic fights are coming down to two slayers dragon and god slayers the others have magic too weak to do any real damage, that's why from the get go there are so few dragonslayers and god slayers sticking around, these demons are actually pathetically weak if analyzed in terms of raw power in comparison to laxus, gajeel and even natsu and these three couldn't even kill a single dragon which shows just how powerful and mighty dragonslayer magic at its highest peak really could be it would make any human at least stand on the rank of a demigod or god rank.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    maybe it's like the opposite of celestial magic? like you have the spirit world and the other side is the demon world?
    just a theory, but I don't think that's it.

Maybe it's just another upgrade like dragon -> god slayer magic

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mcwhirlpoolinc's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like Hiro is building up to Mikero's death. It would be sweet if after Natsu wins (you know it's gonna happen) that Jackal still ends up killing off Mikero. Hell they already know why tartaros is targetting council members both current and former and i'm pretty sure that most of them know what "faith" is. Hell Yajima is at the guild house. They can just ask him what it is and if not him than Jellal remember he was a former council member. It would be idiotic to give that sort of information to just 1 individual.
    http://www.youtube.com/mcwhirlpoolinc

Here's a list of manga's I review: Hunter x Hunter (when out)
    One Piece,Toriko,D.Gray-Man (when out),Shingeki no Kyojjin/AttackonTitan,OnePunch-Man (arc reviews)
    Beelzebub,BASTARD!! (when out),Akame Ga Kiru,Magi the Labyrinth of Magic,Naruto,Bleach,Vinland Saga
    Claymore,Nanatsu no Taizai,UQ Holder!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

In the last page above the last panel.

"the baked fairy, natsy. Next week he will make a baked Demon out of jackal"

Bwuahahahahaha XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that Mashima tries to bring some creativity to Natsu's character, but it is sad that all the effort is reduced to different ways of eating flames. Though with his powers its pretty logical.
    Jackal is going down, I think he might have some aoe ability with option to "die" and restore himself later like wind guy did.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed Natsu in this chapter. Though in the upcoming one I really want him to go all-out on Jackel and use his Fire-Lightning DS Mode. It won't be interesting if one of Tartaros members would be defeated with just Natsu's Fire DS Magic.

And I'm starting to be more and more interested in Faith!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    I like that Mashima tries to bring some creativity to Natsu's character, but it is sad that all the effort is reduced to different ways of eating flames. Though with his powers its pretty logical.
    Jackal is going down, I think he might have some aoe ability with option to "die" and restore himself later like wind guy did.
    Yes, but that would be stupid and overkill. I think jackal will give out info and then run back to his hideout and then be killed for telling too much info to FT

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Jackal's face in the last page was priceless. XD
    Anyway I really liked this chapter and we all knew that (sadly) Natsu would have come again to save the day.
    As for the rest, well, Michello really is pathetic and disgusting; he would have deserved to die that way.
    Now I wonder if Jackal will really be defeated or will just retreat....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Jackal's face in the last page was priceless. XD
    Anyway I really liked this chapter and we all knew that (sadly) Natsu would have come again to save the day.
    As for the rest, well, Michello really is pathetic and disgusting; he would have deserved to die that way.
    Now I wonder if Jackal will really be defeated or will just retreat....
    I think he will retreat with Michello. At tartoros's base, we will learn what's going on, since Michello will help them in order to be spared, but he will end up getting killed anyways.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    ^Self-destruction bomb calling it now. It feels way too soon for a major member of Tartaros to be taken out of this arc.

I have a feeling the one to explain "Faith" will be Jellal.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast