Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 15.79%
  • Good

11 57.89%
  • Okay

5 26.32%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fairy Tail 361 Discussion / 362 Predecitions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 361 Discussion / 362 Predecitions

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I think he will retreat with Michello. At tartoros's base, we will learn what's going on, since Michello will help them in order to be spared, but he will end up getting killed anyways.
    Yeah, I too think that something like this will happen.
    I do hope hope we will get some info about this "Faith" thing.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, what's with the people in the city going on with their lives and daily chores without panic while parts of it are being blown up.
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/361/10
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/361/11

Seemed kinda silly.

Carrying tools, wood... Ok, one guy even shows they noticed an "explosion".
    Dude seriously?

Nice chapter though. Natsu coming back is small surprise after following the character for 361 chapters.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Had the same thoughts, somebody screams for his dear life with a murderous looking guy standing atop a house and they stand there like nothing happens. If that had been FT home city, okay, but a remote village? Weird.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The most important thing that happened in this chapter is that we have discovered that the members of Tartarus did not use magic, but curse.
    In the truth this is not really so strange, since even Lullaby was a cursed song http://www.mangareader.net/135-7127-...hapter-12.html.
    In this case I am really curious to what will happened to Minerva.
    I really would be disappointed if She will not use magic anymore, but if that will be the case I must admit that I would be really curious in what type of curse She will get.
    Anyways I really can't understand in which way Silver use not magic but curse, how the “dragon-slayer power” could be considered curse and not magic.

Anyways Doriate here says that his power is a magic http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/346/10, so there is the possibility that Minerva will not have a curse, but She will only have an increase in his magical power.
    For this reason I will post again a little portion of what I wrote after the chapter 359, after Minerva's last appearance:
    “Anyways I hope that Minerva's power will not change completely.
    Infact I hope that in her human form She will have the same power, I hope that her power will not increase, at the opposite I hope that in her demon form She will be able to fly and that She not only will be able to manipulate the space that She is able to see, but everything within a certain diameter (something similar to Law's room in One Piece, even if obviously She will not be able to cut her enemies). Other than I hope that she became a sensitive magician.
    I hope this because Minerva's magic after learning her power became really pathetic, for defeat her would be enough to attack her from behind, in Minerva's blind spot (for example Erza could do this with this armour http://www.mangareader.net/135-34964...apter-154.html), or even obstruct the vision of Minerva http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/321/14 (instead of Minerva, Erza could do that, infact she could cut the floor with her sword and then hide herself within the dust created).”

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

^ just want to correct one thing:

Silver magic is not dragon slayer, but demon slayer type. As such he used it to extinguish the flame of hell from atlas

visit me here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    ^
    want to correct another thing:
    They use enhancment instead of magic, which is different from the curse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I am really happy that Natsu was really defeated (at the opposite of what happened in his fight against Rogue and Sting), that only thanks to Wendy He was able to return and fight Jackal.
    Anyways I really don't like Lucy, she is the character that I dislike the most, she is boring, for this reason I really like when She is defeated or even embarassed (for example in the chapters 331, 341 and 355)
    Some of the things I can not stand the fact that beds are always part of the "damsel in distress" and the fact that despite being very smart in his fights rarely shows it in the fighting.
    Infact in the first part of the manga, before the timeskip the only time that I remember that she won a fight without help was in her fight against Sherry to Galuna Island (I don't consider her fight against Lluvia in the tower of paradise since Lluvia was controlled, while for the musician that was controlling Lluvia She defeated him thanks to Lluvia's help).

Regarding its way to fight I must admit that in the first part she was able to summon only one spirit, she could not do create a stragy, what piss me off is that she seem to summon the stellar spirit a random, out from desperation.
    After the time skip I really liked her fights, despite the fact that she lost against Flare(only because Raven Tail cheated), because in that battle, she used her intelligence, had devised a good strategy.
    Even against the treasure hunters (but we must count that they were not wizard) I really liked that she used Loki for defeat the sniper.
    Unfortunately in this chapter she appeared useless again.
    I don't mean in his fight against Jackal, infact it was Jackal that was too strong.
    I refer when She stayed there without doing anything.
    Infact Jackal did not say than that land mine was sensitive to the magical power, and since Lucy could move her arms http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/361/13 She could summon some stellar spirit.
    Infact She could summon Virgo for make an hole on the ground from the underground (even if in the truth I believe that the land mine would explode).
    Otherwise even if their stellar spirit would not be able to defeat Jackal, they could make him lose their concentration, in this way Lucy, Mikero and the woman that seem pregnant would be free (infact I believe that this is what did Natsu's punch, since Jackal did not died).

I really hate Mikero, He is so cowardly, so I really like what did Natsu to him, even if I really hope that Jackal will kill him.
    Unfortunately I believe that Natsu will be able to defeat Jackal, since Natsu is really the worst opponent for Jackal, He is infact the only opponent that his explosion have no effect.
    I don't find strange the way in which Natsu was able to deal with the explosion.
    There is the possibility that Natsu will take some damage from the various explosion, even if He will be able to eat a great part of it.
    What I really hope even if it is unlikely is that in someway Jackal will be able to touch Natsu in the back or in another part of the body that He will not be able to reach with his mouth, so He will not be able to eat the explosion and will lose again.

In this case I hope that He will defeat even Lucy and Wendy, and then finally He will be able to kill Mikero. In the truth I would like even if He will arrive Doranbolt and will telport away everyone (Mikero, Michelia, and the FT wizard).
    In this case I would really like if Jackal for retaliation will destroy the whole city and will kill all the humans that lives there.
    Anyways there is the possibility that if Jackal will lose, at the end He will explode himself, just like happened to Deidara after his defeat against Sasuke.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In Lucy's defense, you don't have to be the toughest character around to earn your keep. Even in an action series. Even though she wasn't able to land a hit on Jackal, she still pursued him and tried to do something, and her efforts managed to keep him distracted. Without Lucy there for Jackal to try and amuse himself with, there would have been no reason for him to not kill the scaredy-cat right then and there, or start exploding the civilians to try and force information out of him. Compared to characters in some series who watch from the sidelines and get kidnapped without ever even attempting to get involved, the fact that Lucy actually gets up and tries, and succeeds more often than she gets credit for, is worth something. And while she may have needed help in some fights, she's also helped others in fights too. Without her there, Natsu would have lost to Gajeel.

That being said, I really had been hoping that Lucy and Wendy would take Jackal out themselves, but now that Natsu's back, I think it would be nice to see Natsu and Lucy teaming up again. They make for a fun duo, and whether or not you'd give Lucy credit for helping in a team battle, it does reduce the whole "Natsu has to handle everything" feel.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mcwhirlpoolinc's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

mangastream put it as "top tier curses". I tend to go by mangastreams translation.
    http://www.youtube.com/mcwhirlpoolinc

Here's a list of manga's I review: Hunter x Hunter (when out)
    One Piece,Toriko,D.Gray-Man (when out),Shingeki no Kyojjin/AttackonTitan,OnePunch-Man (arc reviews)
    Beelzebub,BASTARD!! (when out),Akame Ga Kiru,Magi the Labyrinth of Magic,Naruto,Bleach,Vinland Saga
    Claymore,Nanatsu no Taizai,UQ Holder!

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4