Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Claymore Make-up

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Make-up

not that it really matters but i wonder where Roxanne got her make-up from...she was wearing lipstick and eye liner when she was revived and as a warrior. i think she is the first Claymore we have seen to wear make up, plus she had beauty mark(dont think anyone else has one) she is by far the most beautiful Claymore out of them all.
    Last edited by Utsune; November 21, 2013 at 07:56 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post

not that it really matters but i wonder where Roxanne got her make-up from...she was wearing lipstick and eye liner when she was revived and as a warrior. i think she is the first Claymore we have seen to wear make up, plus she had beauty mark(dont think anyone else has one) she is by far the most beautiful Claymore out of them all.
    It is not that surprising.
    The eye liner is sooth.
    the lipstick is made from bee wax and red stains of plants.
    For all we know, she could have made it herself.
    And be the only one that is vain enough to wear it.
    And the beauty mark is natural.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Cheap prostitutes always wear make up. She probably got it from other painted whores.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Cheap prostitutes always wear make up. She probably got it from other painted whores.
    What lovely Green eyes you have Claymore1

You call her a whore because you wish you could be half as sexy as she is ! ;P

we have never seen another warrior who wears make up. so i doubt there are any others(maybe she had a stash of make up hidden somewhere) or Dae being the creep that he is put make up on her dead body so when she was revived she would be looking damn fine!
    Last edited by Utsune; November 21, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Make-up

Quote Quote:
    You call her a whore because you wish you could be half as sexy as she is ! ;P
    To be honest I actually think she is unattractive. From the very beginning I thought that she (and Hysteria) looked like a cheap hooker, and that was before the whole "smiling like a prostitute" thing.

Yagi must have named Roxanne after the song "Roxanne" by The Police, which is about a prostitute named Roxanne.

Besides that, I still think that she looks like a hooker, the hair and make up seems out of place and I find it disturbing. I think that Cassandra is more attractive than Roxanne.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    To be honest I actually think she is unattractive. From the very beginning I thought that she (and Hysteria) looked like a cheap hooker, and that was before the whole "smiling like a prostitute" thing.

Yagi must have named Roxanne after the song "Roxanne" by The Police, which is about a prostitute named Roxanne.

Besides that, I still think that she looks like a hooker, the hair and make up seems out of place and I find it disturbing. I think that Cassandra is more attractive than Roxanne.
    Cassandra is cute, like lets go to the mall i will buy you ice cream kinda of cute, and her lack of breasts is for me a no go, if i wanted someone with a flat chest i would be going after Chronos. but i guess i could also go for Cassandras awakened body...the irony in Cassandras awakened form is funny.

Roxanne is sexy, like damn that woman is fine. i dont see how she looks like a whore, i will admit the make up and stuff dose make her seem "out of place"

But where do you think the make up came from but like i said already it dose not really matter where the make up came from,

and i like Hysteria's hair it was kinda cool.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Roxanne is sexy, like damn that woman is fine. i dont see how she looks like a whore, i will admit the make up and stuff dose make her seem "out of place"
    I don't like her personality. What's inside her is hideous and it seeps through her skin and makes her disgusting. Plus there's the prostitute thing. I don't know why she looks like one to me, but she just does. I also do not find Renee attractive because I don't like her personality either, and I think her hair is awful.

Hair is really important in the manga, since it is the only way to tell any of the claymores apart.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 22, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

See previous entrance.
    The lipstick is beewax mixed with colored flowers
    the eyeliner is sooth
    both easy to get and make.
    I mean have anyone of you ever wondered what Roxanne´s face would look like without the make-up?
    Would she look prettier with "natural" beauty?
    And for the record...
    I find Cassandra attractive, way more than Roxanne...
    As the true beauty is measured in soul, not body... and Cassandra is pure as snow where Roxanne is foul as ash.
    But there is nothing wrong with Roxanne´s hair though...
    Hey, do you think that she tried to hide her pointy ears with that hairstyle?
    (grin)
    But anyway, make-up doesn´t work on claymores, they are naturally beautiful as they are... all of them...(maybe except for Nike... but she would have to pluck her eyebrows before that.)

New Reply