Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: What will happen next

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former MMA Chief will arrive first

0 0%
  • Sunwoo will arrive first and on foot

10 55.56%
  • Both Former MMA Chief and Sunwoo will arrive at the same time

5 27.78%
  • Chundomoon Main Branch will come (Hyuk So-Chun's Branch)

4 22.22%
  • Former MMA Chief Vs Sunwoo Clan

2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 139 Discussions / 140 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 139 Spoiler Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 139 Discussions / 140 Predictions

i can see it now

Former MMA Chief will ask the clans to put him back on power and goes to MMA building to see Sunwoo Clan in there helping MMA

i hope Shioon become MMA Chief hahahahaha
    Last edited by kidopitz27; November 29, 2013 at 02:43 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the old alliance chief is trying to get his old job back, in a fashion...

And glasses guy looks like he just doesn't learn -_- .

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

former MMA Chief is like EDGE of WWE (Ultimate Opportunist) former MMA Chief (why in the world the author name this guy?) will ask the clans if he help them he will want his old job back

Sunwoo will arrive and Glasses Guy will see Shioon and why did the Sunwoo Clan drive a van they have a helicopter right?

i hope Shioon will say let's go on foot and use a foot tech so fast that even the Elders are surprised then Shioon lands near glasses Guy

Sunwoo will help Kang-Sung telling Kang-Sung that the reason Sunwoo is helping him is because they are both in murim and ask you are the Chief of MMA but none of your council members arrive to help you?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; November 29, 2013 at 02:57 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

What a brilliant chapter...and this glasses dude...realy?...i just wonder now..who is this.."sir"? He cant be that stupid thers gotta be a mastermind..

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    former MMA Chief is like EDGE of WWE (Ultimate Opportunist) former MMA Chief (why in the world the author name this guy?) will ask the clans if he help them he will want his old job back

Sunwoo will arrive and Glasses Guy will see Shioon and why did the Sunwoo Clan drive a van they have a helicopter right?

i hope Shioon will say let's go on foot and use a foot tech so fast that even the Elders are surprised then Shioon lands near glasses Guy

Sunwoo will help Kang-Sung telling Kang-Sung that the reason Sunwoo is helping him is because they are both in murim and ask you are the Chief of MMA but none of your council members arrive to help you?

No i belive there will be the opposite, he will say something "this thing have nothing to do with it" and the rest will say they here only case Shioon wanted to help.
    And as outcome, i can even see MMA disbanded by Kang Tsung ( if he have such power as head) or make Shioon the head indeed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that bastard was dead.

...as for the government dude, really? There is no way someone can be that stupid. If he brings in the big guns he will ruin the MMA, whether he manages to kill Goom or not. This has been repeatedly drilled into him. He almost has to be a double(triple?) agent for the BFD.

Im also beginning to think this whole thing is going to go down the drain in a fashion that makes the end of part 1 seem like a minor hiccup.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glasses guy's logic:
    If threat involves museum person, bring gun!
    If threat involves GMR, bring tanks
    If first set of tanks fail, bring more tanks, ad-infinitum
    Lols
    I can't wait to see sunwhoo's two elders in action. They're the only ones we haven't seen yet. I know they'll be used here soon.
    Glasses will be questioned by Shioon on the way to GMR lols

Ps: did anyone else ask themselves this? How come everyone and their mothers now know about this so situation and Hyuk's still clueless? That leader-bubble is strong on him... I'd have thought he'd find out already and gone as well with Shioon

Maybe we get a double whammy with hulk also finding out that smug face was behind this shut with their elder... Maybe he was in denial all this time lol

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Glasses guy's logic:
    If threat involves museum person, bring gun!
    If threat involves GMR, bring tanks
    If first set of tanks fail, bring more tanks, ad-infinitum
    Lols
    I can't wait to see sunwhoo's two elders in action. They're the only ones we haven't seen yet. I know they'll be used here soon.
    Glasses will be questioned by Shioon on the way to GMR lols

Ps: did anyone else ask themselves this? How come everyone and their mothers now know about this so situation and Hyuk's still clueless? That leader-bubble is strong on him... I'd have thought he'd find out already and gone as well with Shioon

Maybe we get a double whammy with hulk also finding out that smug face was behind this shut with their elder... Maybe he was in denial all this time lol
    Hyuk likely found out about the situation as soon as he left the Sun-woo headquarters. We havn't seen anything about him since then so we can't say that he doesn't know at this point in time. Outsiders phones don't work inside the Sun-woo headquarters as seen when Smug face and friends came for their visit and almost died. So no one was able to contact Hyuk while he was inside sparing with Shiwoon. I'm guessing he found out about the same time Shiwoon did, after their spar when he left the building.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell, the former chief is still alive? Didn't see that coming. I can't stop saying that I really feel sorry for Kang Sung. Let's hope Shioon decides to support him, which should stabilize his position. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

I'm totally seeing this coming. It would be hilarious if the Glasses Guy, stupid as he is, tries to stop them with force, only leading the Sunwoo Clan to wreak havoc all over the place. Can't wait to see the Glasses Guy requesting an approval for a nuclear attack next arc.

I knew there would be a break next week, but when I read two weeks...
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously? This guy is alive, and continues to wield influence. Like everyone else, I'd assumed he was long dead. And our favourite punching bag returns once again; this dude seriously needs to learn from experience, or someone just needs to finish him off. I'm anxious to see what scene Shioon is going to meet when he arrives.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone else find it weird that the former MMA Chief is called "SIR" and no name at all ? man it's really hard to put this long "Former MMA Chief" in every sentence

anyway this is getting out of hand really because of what Glasses Guy

* Shioon will leave the car and ask the Elders that they will now go on foot because it's faster and they are part of murim so they can just use foot tech
    ----- but the Elders will say that people will see them but Shioon will imply that if MMA and GMR fight and gets out of hand people will see it too better to prevent it than more people will get hurt

* Former MMA Chief will call all of his allied clans to come with him or Former MMA Chief will go there withi his own clan and for helping the MMA he wants his old jobs back

* Sunwoo Clan and the Former MMA Chief will arrive at the same time and a small talk will happen and the Former MMA Chief will notice Shioon either Sunwoo Vs MMA Chief or they will both go inside

option 1 : Sunwoo vs Former MMA Chief
    --- Shioon will fight the Former MMA Chief and the Elders are surprised that Shioon is on par with him

Option 2: Both of them will go inside and see Kang-Sung and GMR fighting and Kang-Sung looks like he is on the pinch

*Chundomoon Main Branch will arrive (Hyuk So-Chun's Branch)

* GMR and Shioon confronts each other and ask GMR why he is doing this and sees Former MMA Chief and remember what happen on the rooftop and attack him
    Option 1: GMR will fight him on normal mode

Option 2 :he will fight the Former MMA Chief in BOT
    -----> and the fight will get out of hand and they will fight outside MMA HQ
    -----> Glasses Guy will see it and order the tank to shoot GMR and GMR will just evade it and destroy the tank and also killing Glasses Guy
    -----> Shioon will stop the fight using advanced BoT (controlled BOT) knocking out the former MMA Chief
    Last edited by kidopitz27; November 29, 2013 at 09:48 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I'm thinking that the Former MAA Chief wants Kang Sung to fail and then pick up the pieces himself. It might be amusing if Mamungi rushed back to MAA HQ and happened to mention to GMR where he could find the Former MAA Chief. I think GMR'd be out of there without a 2nd look.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Was just thinking on what option to pick on the poll and started thinking... what is the SUC doing right now? I'll bet the SUC isn't sitting around waiting for it all to happen on it's own.

Here is what I think they are doing: Chundomoon is actually answering the call to the Alliance HQ. They are being led by Smug Face, Jae-gal and a number of high ranking members of the school. The SUC ambushes them and Smug Face and Jae-gal betray their clan outright. They had actually wanted Hyuk So Chun to be there so he could get killed too, but he wasn't available at the time...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys. The former MMA chief was never killed in The Breaker. He was knocked out called.

Nonetheless, I want that guy dead. But it does seem he is plotting on taking back the position from Kang Sung.

Can't wait to see Shioon Lee and Chun Woo Han's reunion.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So a two weeks break, uh? I looked at the Lyon Convention thing and they have a speech today and overall the convention ends tomorrow.
    So short I guess the real reason resides somewhere else. Maybe they are taking advantage of it to do some Frech Holidays.

About next chapter...I think previous MMA Chief will remain out of the picture. But I can see, Sunwoo, Military, SUC, Chundomoon all mixing togheter in a big mess...end of Part 2.

My guess on ending chapter --> 165 (middle of next year).
    Last edited by Marada78; November 30, 2013 at 01:47 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well in the first breaker someone stopped GMR said that the former MMA chief is done for so we assume that he is dead because his mouth was foaming

the question is when GMR shatter Shioon's ki center did the effect of the attack also hit the former MMA chief and destroyed his ki center too?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast