Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: What will happen next

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former MMA Chief will arrive first

0 0%
  • Sunwoo will arrive first and on foot

10 55.56%
  • Both Former MMA Chief and Sunwoo will arrive at the same time

5 27.78%
  • Chundomoon Main Branch will come (Hyuk So-Chun's Branch)

4 22.22%
  • Former MMA Chief Vs Sunwoo Clan

2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 139 Discussions / 140 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 139 Discussions / 140 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    the question is when GMR shatter Shioon's ki center did the effect of the attack also hit the former MMA chief and destroyed his ki center too?
    That's what I've always been wondering. I certainly hope it did, but I believe that bastard's ki centers are just fine.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

the question is when GMR shatter Shioon's ki center did the effect of the attack also hit the former MMA chief and destroyed his ki center too?
    I doubt it's easy to destroy the ki-center of a high level martial artist. But the former MAA Chief was attacked by surprise and by none other than Chun Woo Han, so you never know.

If we assume that his ki-center was destroyed back then, I'm pretty sure that it's restored by now. Funnily enough, he is now risking that the same shit happens again to him. And wasn't it said that you can't restore a ki-center after it's broken a second time?
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one wants the ex-mma chief's ki center not to be broken because i want him to clash with Shioon and he will be surprised that Shioon can use martial arts again

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one wants the ex-mma chief's ki center not to be broken because i want him to clash with Shioon and he will be surprised that Shioon can use martial arts again
    Wouldn't it be more satisfying, if his ki-center was broken and restored by now, only to be broken again by the disciple of the person who broke his ki-center the first time, banishing him for eternity from the Murim?

His ki-center (whether it was broken during the rooftop incident or not) is surely fine. I can't imagine him playing a role in the plot without it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Glasses is back for more, eh? 100% proved in that he is the official punching bag for Part II. Not that I mind of course...

Outside of that, I'm surprised former MMA Chief is still alive. Out of all the elders, Goomoonryong despises him the most, and was #1 on his kill list. Other than that, it's good to see Kangsung getting some long overdue action, with his casual stomping of everyone. Kangsung ought to be 50/50 with 9AD per the author's past comments, so I'm expecting the fight (if it occurs) to end abruptly without a clear winner.

More than anything, what I'm looking forward to the most after the break is the Shioon-9AD reunion.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Actually, I'm thinking that the Former MAA Chief wants Kang Sung to fail and then pick up the pieces himself. It might be amusing if Mamungi rushed back to MAA HQ and happened to mention to GMR where he could find the Former MAA Chief. I think GMR'd be out of there without a 2nd look.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Was just thinking on what option to pick on the poll and started thinking... what is the SUC doing right now? I'll bet the SUC isn't sitting around waiting for it all to happen on it's own.

Here is what I think they are doing: Chundomoon is actually answering the call to the Alliance HQ. They are being led by Smug Face, Jae-gal and a number of high ranking members of the school. The SUC ambushes them and Smug Face and Jae-gal betray their clan outright. They had actually wanted Hyuk So Chun to be there so he could get killed too, but he wasn't available at the time...

how about this ma mun gi tells the MMA chief that shioon is the gaju of sunwoo

MMA cheif well then take advantage of the Sunwoo clan being out of their head quarters and will go for the BOT believing 9art gave him the BH&ET
    Last edited by mup; December 03, 2013 at 11:49 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be out of character for Mamungi to put Shioon in danger that way. Besides, it is generally known already that Shioon is the new Gaju of the Sunwoo... most people believe he is just a figurehead, without a ki center. I doubt that the former MMA chief believes Shioon is of any consequence after the events on KOA tower. Even if he suspected Shioon of knowing the technique, it can't be taught without a ki center... which Shioon no longer has. (from his point of view)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    I think it would be out of character for Mamungi to put Shioon in danger that way. Besides, it is generally known already that Shioon is the new Gaju of the Sunwoo... most people believe he is just a figurehead, without a ki center. I doubt that the former MMA chief believes Shioon is of any consequence after the events on KOA tower. Even if he suspected Shioon of knowing the technique, it can't be taught without a ki center... which Shioon no longer has. (from his point of view)
    + he was with 9AD for very short time and i dont think he will believe that shioon will learns more in that short time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner OneAndOnly's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Mamungi wouldn't intentionally put Shioon in danger, he is just somehow loyal to him. But otherwise he can't know about his condition and i suppose he suspects it's the same as former MAA head. Murimin killed, executed as martial artist with broken Ki-center. But how could the f. MMA head survive? And how can he help some of the clans with his condition? What if he is "the rat" in MMA? Of course it would be quite dizzing, becouse 9AD is under the "Keiser"s orders, but... what if?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneAndOnly View Post
    Yeah, Mamungi wouldn't intentionally put Shioon in danger, he is just somehow loyal to him. But otherwise he can't know about his condition and i suppose he suspects it's the same as former MAA head. Murimin killed, executed as martial artist with broken Ki-center. But how could the f. MMA head survive? And how can he help some of the clans with his condition? What if he is "the rat" in MMA? Of course it would be quite dizzing, becouse 9AD is under the "Keiser"s orders, but... what if?
    just like a former president of a country their opinion still matters in politics i think that is the same aspect in the ex-MMA chief

if the ex-MMA chief has a broken Ki center he has still a powerful figurehead and has people backing him up i think the ex-MMA chief knows a lot of dirt/secrets in murim clans that if he become endangered he will tell the world of murim about it

Ma Mungi is just like Gyu Bum he thinks that Shioon has a potential to become a great murim and also he has a boner for him heheheh i forgot what chapter it was but i think it was when Shioon was in the rooftop of the hospital or something or when they enter the MMA building in part 1

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

will there be a chapter this week? or it will be next?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Geroprog View Post
    will there be a chapter this week? or it will be next?
    next chapter will be Dec 20 then maybe the author will be on break again for the christmas

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't the New chapter be out on the 13th. It was a two week break.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kagetora View Post
    Shouldn't the New chapter be out on the 13th. It was a two week break.
    No, the last chapter was released on November 29, 2013. There is a two weeks break as you noted, which means no chapter on December 6, 2013 and no chapter on December 13, 2013.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked up holidays in South Korea and it looks like Dec 25 and Jan 1st are national holidays so likely we will get at least 1 more chapter in December, maybe 2.

Dec 6 off
    Dec 13 off
    Dec 20 get a chapter
    Dec 27 likely off but maybe...
    Jan 3 off

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast