Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Featured] Power Level Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Power Level Discussions

fight between 9AD vs Kang was not 9AD vs Kang (3AD) but 9AD vs Kang (1AD)

how can fight between top fighter go equally if 1 fight 100% and other fight less then 50%

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably Kaiser is the most powerful fighter, but hasnt been shown yet. He is 9AD master after all.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    Probably Kaiser is the most powerful fighter, but hasnt been shown yet. He is 9AD master after all.
    he is not 9AD's master. his master die long time ago. he sacrifice himself to save 9AD. he was powerful fighter

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

we don't really know if Kaiser is a fighter or not at least on Chapter 149 he looks more like a businessman than a fighter using propaganda to get what he wants and i don't really think that Kaiser is Chun Woo Han's master but rather Kaiser is Chun Woo Han's "Employer or Boss" and the those who follow Chun Woo Han and calling him boss is what Kaiser called "Fanatics"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

He is his current master and if you read the manga properly you will see that 9AD has referred to him as such 'orders from my master'. Cheers.
    i think one who need to read its properly is u. as kidopitz27 said we dont even know if Kaiser is a fighter or not.

also if i didnt read manga properly and u have and i miss part where we saw him doing any action and he was stronger then 9AD can u tell me were it is so i can also read

if u read manga , manhwa u will find many boss who have stronger underlings then them.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker, chapter 3 page 4. Read it aloud so that it stings.
    i'm going to follow A-Team's translation and their translation on that page is "ELDER" and not Master which is also weird calling Kaiser an Elder :P

also for me there are a lot of meaning behind the word Master

Master = Captain of a ship
    Master = if you're an heir to a rich family and your butler calls you master (Elder Kwon talking to Sosul's grandfather)
    Master = your teacher,and you his apprentice (Shioon calling Chun Woo Han)
    Master = Boss , Leader (Chun Woo Han calling Kaiser )

anyway both of our definition of Master is correct

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You can go by whatever suits you. I gave you a clear page where he says 'master' and you typed lots of sentences to say god knows what your point was. He might be the captain of the ship right? What ship is that? Bullcrap ship?

In mangas where the big guy is referred to as 'teacher', 'elder', 'master' or such it is plainly because a. he is not just a businessman as you implied originally and b. stronger than the subject he refers to.

Do add the fact that his face has not been shown completely and 1+1 usually makes 2.

All in all, it has been said he is his master so all your 'theories' are just random whatevers not theories. Master=Master.
    Last edited by Chojin; February 25, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

dude clearly you don't get what i'm saying it's not theories about the meaning of master because it is the real "definitions" yes with a letter "S" that means there are lots of meaning of the word "MASTER" should i elaborate more?

Master(College) - Head of College/Dean
    Master(Form of Address) - in this times it is now called MR.
    Master (Martial Arts) - Teacher
    Master (Naval) - Former Naval Rank or in today's standard called Captain

and i'm not saying Kaiser is a captain of a ship or what not i just said that the term master has a lot of meaning in real world and i posted some of the meaning of it

Kaiser is the German title meaning "Emperor" that mean Chun Woo Han calling Kaiser Master is more like common courtesy and not because Kaiser is his Master in Martial Arts also we don't even know if Kaiser is Kaiser's real name and just a moniker

Chun Woo Han's one and only Master(teacher) is Unwol

also the one your reading with the page Chun Woo Han calling Kaiser master is a quick translation and not A-Team's Translation this is A-Teams Translation
    Spoiler show

Chun Woo Han calls Kaiser an Elder which is why i said weird

---------- Post added February 28, 2014 at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was February 25, 2014 at 01:04 PM ----------

so that's why Kang-Sung is just using 1 tech (reflection tech) because he is ill? hmm.... that change the power spectrum for me Chun Woo Han just fought someone who is really ill and nearing his end and that's why Kang-Sung 100% accept using the mutual destruction because he will die sooner or later

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3