Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Max Factory Figma 182: Killua Zoldyck & 194: Kurapika

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter Max Factory Figma 182: Killua Zoldyck & 194: Kurapika

So here they are, the long awaited Figma Killua Zoldyck and Kurapika from Max Factory. Killua was released back at June of this year and Kurapika was last September. Now why did I held back at them for so long? Well it’s because they weren’t available yet at my local store. In fact, Kurapika came before Killua! How did that work, I have no idea.

But anyway, here they are. Now I did review Gon before so if you want to go back to it, but now we have the next two and let’s not waste any more time and let’s have a look.

Spoiler:  Boxes show

----------------------------------

Spoiler: Killua show

Spoiler: Kurapika show

Spoiler: Final notes show

Spoiler: Last bit fun show
    Last edited by SHINOBI-03; November 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Max Factory Figma 182: Killua Zoldyck & 194: Kurapika

Wait killua is really shorter than Gon? Is that canon or just a mix up on the part of the figure makers?

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Wait killua is really shorter than Gon? Is that canon or just a mix up on the part of the figure makers?
    Killua is 158 cm and Gon is 154 cm. Killua is supposed to be taller, but Gon's figure got longer legs and that may be a factor to the difference.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zoro Zoldyck's Avatar
    Country
    Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Gon figma a while ago and I wanted a Kurapika and Killua figures for so long! but I can't decide which ones I wanna get.. Really like Gon's figma but Killua's face looks off and I never liked his. Megahouse also has a Killua figure but it's a bit more expensive but I think it might be worth it. I read some reviews about the figure but no one seems happy with it either..
    Now for Kurapika: I like his figma but my problem is with it is his angry face and how his mouth is kinda open and it just doesn't look serious at all, However I found this Banpresto Kurapika figure recently http://www.amazon.com/Banpresto-Cran...unter+x+hunter but I have no idea how Banpresto figures look like.. will the figure be too small? or will the quality be bad? idk.. kinda new to all this

Thank you so much for making these reviews ,They're really helpful
    Now what do you think I should do? I really like MegaHouse's Killua figure but it still doesn't have any electricity effects or something special and it's a bit expensive.
    I like the Banpresto Kurapika but I'm worried about how tall it is (Like maybe compared to Gon) and the quality.
    I would really appreciate an answer thanks again

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro Zoldyck View Post
    I bought the Gon figma a while ago and I wanted a Kurapika and Killua figures for so long! but I can't decide which ones I wanna get.. Really like Gon's figma but Killua's face looks off and I never liked his. Megahouse also has a Killua figure but it's a bit more expensive but I think it might be worth it. I read some reviews about the figure but no one seems happy with it either..
    Now for Kurapika: I like his figma but my problem is with it is his angry face and how his mouth is kinda open and it just doesn't look serious at all, However I found this Banpresto Kurapika figure recently http://www.amazon.com/Banpresto-Cran...unter+x+hunter but I have no idea how Banpresto figures look like.. will the figure be too small? or will the quality be bad? idk.. kinda new to all this

Thank you so much for making these reviews ,They're really helpful
    Now what do you think I should do? I really like MegaHouse's Killua figure but it still doesn't have any electricity effects or something special and it's a bit expensive.
    I like the Banpresto Kurapika but I'm worried about how tall it is (Like maybe compared to Gon) and the quality.
    I would really appreciate an answer thanks again
    I don't collect Banpresto figures. I'm more into articulated figures and not statues and so I can't answer your question about Banpresto Kurapika or Megahouse Killua.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zoro Zoldyck's Avatar
    Country
    Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, thanks anyway maybe we'll get more figures or figmas if I wait a while..

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for doing this review! I really like the Kurapika figure, and am a bit disappointed with Killua. The faces really don't look that different and the posing looked really awkward. Like you, I don't have many complaints about the Kurapika one. The pictures with Spidey and Kurapika were really great! XD

Now you need a Leorio and you'll have the whole set.

New Reply