Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 59-60 ~ Nationality Wallpaper!
This week's art contest category is wallpapers with the theme set as nationality. That means you must create a desktop wallpaper based on the country where you were born or live in nowadays. To do so, feel free to use pictures or other images that make you think about your homeland! Show us the beauty of it!
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Your wallpaper must be 1280x1024.
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- You must credit the artist of the stock.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related pictures in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until December 8, 2013 at 21:00 (-3 GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is December 8, 2013 (-3 GMT).
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!