Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

5 23.81%
  • Good

6 28.57%
  • Okay

5 23.81%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Fail!

4 19.05%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 362 Discussion / 363 Predections

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 362 Discussion / 363 Predections

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

It's out!

That cat just pulled a Samuel L. Jackson?! 0_o
    Last edited by 1337 haxor; November 29, 2013 at 05:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 362 Spoiler Thread

That was a really good chapter, damn! But come on.. Like, so many people have died in this arc, it's become so dead serious ( I like it) and now Happy survives a gigantic explosion just like that? I thought he died and was on the verge of tears for his noble sacrifice! Come on Mashima...
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, its official, Lucy is useless, no wonder Natsu sticks with Happy, at least the guy (cat?) can do something when shit hits the fan.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Afro Happy 4 REAL?
    --
    The Mangas i like:

One Piece; Naruto;
    Hajami no Ippo; Hunter x Hunter;
    Beelzebub; Toriko; Fairy Tail
    Bleach; Hitman Reborn; Gantz

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Happy dying would have been a Jiraiya moment for Natsu to mature a bit and become closer to a dragon. I think Jackal is still alive though.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I think Happy dying would have been a Jiraiya moment for Natsu to mature a bit and become closer to a dragon. I think Jackal is still alive though.
    His character has nothing more to give to the story. He is shallow, his abilities are straight forward, he went all out and he showed all he had to offer. All Jackal was about is collateral damage.

So far into this arc we bascially know one thing. Dragon Slayers > Demons.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Again a pretty good Chapter this week. Finally got to see, what the Raienryu no Gekitetsu (lt. Lightning Flame Dragon's Firing Hammer) really can do since it was cancelled / blocked by Minerva in the Fight against Jiemma. And who would have thougt it..Natsu ends up laying half of the town to waste, nearby defeating an enemy with brute force who go crazy as to their death. How nostalgic .

Now Lucy seems a bit to be Fairy Tail's very own Sakura in my eyes xDD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"No, I won."

can't stop laughing.

for a moment I thought happy would die.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

The demons seem to be extra weak against DS magic. Besides that Jackas said that a human can't best a demon wheras their own creator that they worship is a human aka Zeref.

Jackal is kinda making not much sense with his sentences or Zeref is not human. But as far as we know Zeref is a human mage.
    Still dissapointing that the Jackal didn't make a link to Igneel. I mean doesn't Jackal know that their guild master once fought Igneel?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

at first seeing Happy will sacrifice himself for the team i was like WTF? 1st they kill off Brian Griffin now Happy i can't take this anymore

then Happy showed up afro - is it afro ken? he's back again (afro ken opening)

looks like Jackal is the Bambeitta of Fairy Tail manga

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

For seriousness of moment Happy should have died, and now all those blows are just nothing if his ultimate blow can be tanked by normal exceed.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm kind of disappointed. The demons of Tartaros seemed somewhat threatening, yet two have already faced defeat at the hands of FT mages, and it didn't seem too difficult. At least it looks as though each demon is particularly dangerous nearing the end; one poisoned an entire town and the other threatened to decimate another. I don't get Happy's rescue, exactly how did he survive, it doesn't make much sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FirenX View Post
    Again a pretty good Chapter this week. Finally got to see, what the Raienryu no Gekitetsu (lt. Lightning Flame Dragon's Firing Hammer) really can do since it was cancelled / blocked by Minerva in the Fight against Jiemma. And who would have thougt it..Natsu ends up laying half of the town to waste, nearby defeating an enemy with brute force who go crazy as to their death. How nostalgic .

Now Lucy seems a bit to be Fairy Tail's very own Sakura in my eyes xDD.
    Except, unlike her, Lucy has been established/foreshadowed from waayyy back that her role will be extremely crucial in the final leg of this manga. I don't care if she doesn't put up a fight now or whatever. Her time to shine will come much, much later. And you can bet that, just like Elie in Rave did, she will be the most decisive factor.

Now, the fear that Lucy will become another Sakura isn't completely baseless and understandable, but right now, I'm still optimistic about Lucy's character. Also, even if she were to fight, none of her spirits would be an adequate opponent as they don't have the kind of raw power and resilience like Natsu does. Aquarius might be able to handle Jackal, but you know how she is.... that, and Jackal could probably just vaporize the water by blowing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    at first seeing Happy will sacrifice himself for the team i was like WTF? 1st they kill off Brian Griffin now Happy i can't take this anymore

then Happy showed up afro - is it afro ken? he's back again (afro ken opening)

looks like Jackal is the Bambeitta of Fairy Tail manga
    I have to confess, BambiettaxJackal is my favourite crossover pairing seriously, can you imagine it? their lovers' spat will always end in total destruction.

Quote Quote:
    For seriousness of moment Happy should have died, and now all those blows are just nothing if his ultimate blow can be tanked by normal exceed.
    If he did tank it like Natsu did, wouldn't we have seen it? considering how fast he snatched up Jackal, I think he would've been able to escape at the last minute. I guess this might be Happy's special skill: Speed. And it kinda fits nicely with Lily being the strongest Exceed.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed. The demons of Tartaros seemed somewhat threatening, yet two have already faced defeat at the hands of FT mages, and it didn't seem too difficult. At least it looks as though each demon is particularly dangerous nearing the end; one poisoned an entire town and the other threatened to decimate another. I don't get Happy's rescue, exactly how did he survive, it doesn't make much sense.
    Maybe he just threw him and got the hell out of there and barely got hit by explosion. Or Exceeds are hax.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast