Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

5 23.81%
  • Good

6 28.57%
  • Okay

5 23.81%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Fail!

4 19.05%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 362 Discussion / 363 Predections

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 362 Spoiler Thread

seems like kyouka is the strongest; however I think jackal will definitely do something crazy next chapter, since I think he is totally fine. I still think Happy will get killed eventually.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Another thing about Happy: If he died here, it wouldn't make sense. Why? because we've barely started this arc and we haven't even reached the climax yet. If you're going to kill off someone, the best way to do it is when you're in the final stages of the arc or story entirely.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well guess Tartaros are going to end up looking like a bunch of losers after all in the end. Jackal didn't stand a chance against Natsu. Wow. He couldn't even handle one attack from Natsu's Lighting Fire Dragon Mode. I think Zancrow gave Natsu more trouble. Maybe Grimoire Heart really was the strongest dark guild. And of course, Happy survived the gigantic explosion. That makes absolutely no sense, but whatever. Jackals explosions apparently aren't as deadly as they look. You could've at least given us some kind of plot development or info on Tartaros' scheme before you got your ass handed to you....but I guess they'll probably make Michelo talk next chapter anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh. Still hate how Tartaros are losing just like that. I had hoped Happy would die, but who am I kidding. What's so dangerous about that explosion if it can't kill a cat?

Jackal planning to blow up the town was really cool, but of course, that stupid cat just had to ruin the awesome Deidara moment.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are people already saying that all those in Tartaros are fodder?
    In my opinion Jackal was the weakest and his ability pretty much hinted it.
    Anyway I quite liked this chapter and seeing Natsu whooping Jackal's ass was nice .
    As for Happy, yeah that was odd, but not more odd than Pell from OP.
    All in all, it was all good and I hope that in the next chapter Mikelo will talk about this Faith thing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

OK. Jackal becomes a suicide bomb strong enought to destroy whole town along with the people. then Happy comes and flew him away and took the explosion dead on..... and survives!!! good that he didn't die, but it's really doesn't make much sense.
    Naruto Forever

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope people aren't serious comparing Grimmoire Heart from before timeskip with Tartaros?
    You remember how strong Natsu looked after he managed to take down two members of Grimmoire Heart, but after he came back from Tenroujima with others he barely managed to win against Max who was one of the most useless characters before timeskip. After that he managed to get Second Origin and also trained himself with not only his Fire DS Magic, but also Fire Lightning DS Mode... After that he fought against Sabertooth and those dragons and he got stronger during that fight as well. So of course Tartaros can't be compared to Grimmoire Heart from before timeskip. Just one member of Tartaros easily managed to take down entire Magic Council. Actually the only thing why Natsu managed to win against him is because he was a great match for Natsu... If Natsu fought against the one Laxus was fighting... he might have lost.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed. The demons of Tartaros seemed somewhat threatening, yet two have already faced defeat at the hands of FT mages, and it didn't seem too difficult. At least it looks as though each demon is particularly dangerous nearing the end; one poisoned an entire town and the other threatened to decimate another. I don't get Happy's rescue, exactly how did he survive, it doesn't make much sense.
    Tartaros IS strong. We have a Demon Ice Slayer who took out an entire village and Atlas Flame; Jackal destroyed the entire Magic Council in a blink of an eye and actually showcased deaths that are very 'Rare' on Fairy Tail.

With that said, it doesn't mean that Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail didn't get stronger as well. I mean Tartaros may be the top Dark Guild, but Fairy Tail members are also growing in strength and skill.

Plus Jackal lucked out competing against someone who can eat his explosions. I'm sure any other Mage would have a harder time but hey, its just the start of the arc and I think even though Tempesta and Jackal a pretty skilled and nuts!... They're both probably still at a lower rank compared to the others.

For a moment I did expect Happy to die, but then this is Fairy Tail. Before the shocking council massacre, death was pretty rare unless it was for a noble sacrifice or off-screen.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    fight as well. So of course Tartaros can't be compared to Grimmoire Heart from before timeskip. Just one member of Tartaros easily managed to take down entire Magic Council. Actually the only thing why Natsu managed to win against him is because he was a great match for Natsu... If Natsu fought against the one Laxus was fighting... he might have lost.
    Well that member who took down the whole Council is not only afraid of Natsu but just got curbstomped by him. Also Tempesta looked even weaker actually. Two hits from Laxus and he had to use one of his 9 lives. And we both know Natsu could've eaten that poison too. He's eaten etherion, god flames, Laxus' lightning, and the "flames of hell", and he can eat explosions too of course.

There wasn't much training at all due to the Stellar Spirit party, but Second Origin certainly gave him a boost, however no way in hell did fighting Sting or Rogue do anything for his strength. Those guys were utterly humiliated by Natsu, I doubt it would've been much different without Second Origin, maybe he would've actually had to use Lightning Fire mode or something, but they never stood a chance. In fact aside from Minerva, Kagura, Rufus and Jura I'd say pretty much every non-FT guild participant was pretty underwhelming. I don't see how any fight Natsu has had since the time-skip has made him stronger actually. Mostly because if Natsu was participating in such a fight, we would've seen him using Lightning Fire mode in it. Which was not able to defeat Hades. I wouldn't even bother saying Grimoire Heart might be stronger if the story didn't say so 7 years ago though. I'm sure they are weaker now. But from what we've seen from the first two members, Tempesta and Jackal definitely aren't as strong as Urtear or Hades. Bluenote and Azuma might have been able to take them also.
    Last edited by exacta; November 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shnugin View Post
    Tartaros IS strong. We have a Demon Ice Slayer who took out an entire village and Atlas Flame; Jackal destroyed the entire Magic Council in a blink of an eye and actually showcased deaths that are very 'Rare' on Fairy Tail.

With that said, it doesn't mean that Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail didn't get stronger as well. I mean Tartaros may be the top Dark Guild, but Fairy Tail members are also growing in strength and skill.

Plus Jackal lucked out competing against someone who can eat his explosions. I'm sure any other Mage would have a harder time but hey, its just the start of the arc and I think even though Tempesta and Jackal a pretty skilled and nuts!... They're both probably still at a lower rank compared to the others.

For a moment I did expect Happy to die, but then this is Fairy Tail. Before the shocking council massacre, death was pretty rare unless it was for a noble sacrifice or off-screen.
    I'm not suggesting Tartaros is weak; there is a ton of evidence to suggest otherwise. They're just going down very quickly against FT mages. It's not as though there's a ton of them. If one considers Minerva, 1/5th of their fighters have already been defeated before the war's truly begun. The threat level is seemingly being reduced much faster than we've seen in previous arcs. The atmosphere they created was superior to their predecessors, but that atmosphere of intimidation is seemingly being ripped to shreds pretty quickly. Of course, we've yet to see how Tempesta and Jackal compare to the other members, so there's that.

As for Happy, I'm not bothered that he didn't die. I'm just waiting to see what the reasonable explanation for his survival is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the other members could certainly be much stronger, but I was never impressed by Tempesta and I'm not impressed by Jackal anymore either....if touching him wasn't so dangerous strong close combat fighters would wreck him. Although, to be fair, I wouldn't see a reason to be impressed by any new enemy who can't give Natsu, Erza, Laxus, Gajeel or Gray a run for their money.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, about Elza... I think there is noone who can give her a run for her money... due to plot reasons.
    And well, for the most part what Natsu ate before were different types of flames. Explosin also contain flames. Natsu even explained the trick. And about Laxus's lightning you are wrong. He didn't eat it. It was Laxus who gave him part of his power.
    So for Jackal Natsu was just a bad match. Any other FT member whould obviously have problems. Maybe only Makarov and Guildats wouldn't have had much, since they are monsters in their own right.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    OK. Jackal becomes a suicide bomb strong enought to destroy whole town along with the people. then Happy comes and flew him away and took the explosion dead on..... and survives!!! good that he didn't die, but it's really doesn't make much sense.
    It looks like during the timeskip Happy went to Alabasta and took some training from Pell.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, about Elza... I think there is noone who can give her a run for her money... due to plot reasons.
    And well, for the most part what Natsu ate before were different types of flames. Explosin also contain flames. Natsu even explained the trick. And about Laxus's lightning you are wrong. He didn't eat it. It was Laxus who gave him part of his power.
    So for Jackal Natsu was just a bad match. Any other FT member whould obviously have problems. Maybe only Makarov and Guildats wouldn't have had much, since they are monsters in their own right.
    No I'm pretty sure he ate it. Laxus even referred to it as "his treat" and Natsu said thanks for the meal. Lucy comments on it too saying he ate the lightning. Besides it's Natsu......he only powers up through friendship or eating stuff lol. Forgot to add Mirajane to that group too. I don't think it'd be fair to expect them to compete with Makarov or Gildartz yet when even inside FT they're considered freaking monsters. It 'd be nice though.
    Last edited by exacta; November 29, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 362 Discussion / 363 Predections

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/245/15
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/245/17

I think it's clear that it was Laxus who gave him the power of Lightning. He even said that it was his treat. When they fought before Natsu couldn't eat Lightning. He only ate different types of fire during the manga. So in this case Laxus gave him a bit of his power and now Natsu is able to use it at will. It's the only way how it works.

Well, I think Gildarts will appear later during this Arc.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast