Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What will happen next

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kang-Sung will use Song schools strong metal hand on Gmr

4 36.36%
  • Shioon and Sunwoo will get intercepted by SUC

5 45.45%
  • Ex-MMA Chief received a news regarding Sunwoo's movement and heads out

0 0%
  • Shioon and Sunwoo will arrive at MMA but Glasses Guy will stop them

2 18.18%
  • SUC will intercept anyone that will help MMA

0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Breaker: New Waves 140 Discussions /141 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 140 Discussions /141 Predictions

That was depressingly short. I was expecting a little more after the break.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

It was really too short. There was nothing really happening, that we qould not expect or that we would not predict. All this fighting could be done in 4 pages.. that was a waste. Since about two months that i am waiting for the moment where the two main characters meet each other.. but how things look, there is about two more months to go before this will happen. I wish i would know of this manhwa one year later.
    But it's still awesome how the elders support the little leader. Something big is really gonna happen in the next months. We just have to have some pattience.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Was an average chapter (dunno why all complain) and the important part of this chapter, was Sera.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/the-breaker-new-waves/140/6
    In this panel i think she is speaking about SUC, all this GMR rucus pretty much may be a distraction, while all are running to MMA HQ the SUC will do something (there is plenty of C4 missing) in some different place. Their reasons was never realy clear to me (make a Murim worldwide known? but arnt it is already known?).
    And the whole start of the fight between Kang Sung (dam i picture mortal kombat guy all the time when i hear that name >.>) and GMR was pretty tense, this kind of fight will last atleast 3 chapters...cant w8 to c what will happen next!

p.s.
    Oh and i wonder what chapter a gonna be "new year" one...the next week or on the week after it? And will there be any "present" from author ^^

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm really confuse on the C4 part because from what i can see and read what happened on the school + island escape was like 2 days to 4 days and after that they started to investigate the military storage facility with C4 is it because of the school explosion? or another event ?

if the C4 was used in school i think 1 C4 is enough right ? so i think if the C4 in the storage facility was stolen in bulk then we have a problem either SUC is planning to bomb all the Murim Clans to weaken them Technology is the weakness of an ancient arts rignt?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that the SUC will use the C4 to attack the Blue House (and other government buildings).
    They want to start a war between normal people and the murim. They already attacked police cars and bombed a school. So attacking the government directly is a logical next step.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Good idea! I'm not sure the government is considered to be a serious threat though. At least not as serious as the murim. It certainly would be a possibility though. And to the NSA: We are discussing a story, not reality.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

that's also a good point that their target is the government buildings too this is my scenario

SUC bombed the Government buildings

NIS director calls Glasses Guy to fall back or return to base because someone bombed Government buildings and they have to protect Government Officials

Kang-Sung Vs Gmr either finished by GMR winning or a draw and GMR will leave MMA building

Sunwoo clan will arrive and noticed that there are no military and police presence

GMR and Co. will come out at the MMA building

Sunwoo sees GMR and Shioon will say " Sungsaeng-nim!"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my prediction for the rest of this arc:

1. SUC welcoming party.
    • Black Forest Group's Shadow Warriors killed one of those old men, Blue, with cutting edge security residence.
    • Murim's various schools and clans have their own security. It would be difficult to invade another murim group without rousing the immediate area.
    • Murim's various schools and clans are rich and therefore able to acquire cutting edge security technologies.
    • It would be difficult to stealthily smuggle C4 explosives into Murim properties, except during invasions/assaults like what the SUC did in the Nine Dragon High School.

The target for SUC's Party would have to be Civilian or most likely Government installations like the executive, judicial, and legislative buildings and a lesser extent to Police and Army stations/garrisons in/ or near the city.
    2. Who will stop Shioon/Sunwoo Clan.
    • SUC by their previous actions are cowards in the face of reinforcements from the Government or the Alliance. So their action time is limited, and won't go against numerous enemy forces.
    • The Government has already encircled the Alliance building with the permission of the various schools/clans of the Alliance. Most likely, but...
    • Sunwoo+Milyang currently is blackmailing the Government, because of the incident on the island. But...
    • In-change of the Government forces is that STUPID guy, Raewon. Sooo...
    • The author will most likely bring this up as tension trope/device. And resolve this by...
    • Sera reminding the Government's NIS's Murim Special Forces' Section Chief that they can't stop Shioon/Sunwoo (probably ever again.) And the Section Chief shouting at Raewon to stand-down.
    • And the one that will stop Shioon/Sunwoo is...

The (most likely) reinforced (bulletproof) glass front door of the Alliance building. Which Shioon is gonna blow apart into the building into the wall (embedding itself) near the elevators.

Everyone will stop in their tracks, look towards the front doors and see Shioon.

Shioon: "Sunsengnim!"

Everybody: "WTF!"

9AD: "Shioon..."

3AD: "!"

Alliance head's principal bodyguards: "How...the Government has the building surrounded...it-it cant be--"

Sunwoo Clan enters and spreads out to the sides and behind Shioon (in slow motion and with menacing Sunwoo background music).

Alliance head's principal bodyguards: "Sunwoo!!....we're dead." Chills down every Alliance member's spine.

Shadow Warriors: "Who the f*** are they?" Then notices the Alliance members noticeably backing away, disregarding the Shadow Warriors presence. "?!"

3. When Shioon finally meets 9AD.

Shioon stops 3AD and 9AD with that finger trick Ghost Hands doctor did with Shioon and Raewon on the island.

9AD will stop because Shioon asks him to.

Shioon will explain why he got stronger, despite 9AD's wishes, and declare that he will destroy the SUC. Chills everybody's spine.

4. And the arc ends with...

3AD asking Shioon to join forces to deal with the SUC, but is immediately denied by Shioon.

Instead Shioon will demand the Murim to attend Shioon's summons for them to the Sunwoo Clan (building).

And knowing the Murim only obeys the strong, Shioon Dragon Stomps the floor, equal or larger than what 9AD did on the KOA tower rooftop.

Shioon, 9AD, Sunwoo, and the Shadow Warriors exit the building to a sight.

The Shadow Warriors see Sunwoo surround the area, Government forces kneeling or withdrawn to a distance.

And finally STUPID Raewon, since he's so upset, tries to rile 9AD that Shioon is just a puppet of the Sunwoo Clan.

9AD laughs, and reveals that the night he left, Shioon was already the Sunwoo Clan Head. And that it was with his approval and on the orders of the true Sunwoo Clan Head, who the Alliance and the Government had hostage for years, Lady Sunwoo Sosul.
    I give it 10 chapters more until this arc and for book 2 ends.
    I might know the difference...maybe.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was ok but it looks like Sunwwo will be arrive there soon probably just hope no deaths will be upon anymore of the elders such as kwon, I have a feeling shioon will have to much in his master and his masters will attempt too strike him again and kwon will step in the way and die or something like that, will be interesting to see kwon against 9ad but i think all elders will have to fight him
    Last edited by WEERG; December 23, 2013 at 06:59 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brold
    lot of text
    I can see half of this text realy happening (without of Shioon and 3AD+9AD interactions)
    This Breaker should somehow end with strike of SUC plus return of Sosul and Shioon out of murim again.
    Its just like star wars, this time empire shall strike back so the true hero can finaly understand everything and kick their assz.
    And just like in first book, someone important to the plot shall die ( Elder Kwon is a prime candidate for this right now, next to him is Jinnie)

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me, or I am really losing interest in the breaker. I always wondered how it only had a 9.4 rating on daum when ive seen crap on naver with a 9.8 Now im starting to really not even anticipate the next chapter. Most likely next chapter will be another fodder fight chapter with nothing happening. :/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Is it just me, or I am really losing interest in the breaker. I always wondered how it only had a 9.4 rating on daum when ive seen crap on naver with a 9.8 Now im starting to really not even anticipate the next chapter. Most likely next chapter will be another fodder fight chapter with nothing happening. :/

I also do sometimes feel like that, but it's because I'm expecting that the meeting between Master and Disciple will be bitter sweet, and probably end in tragedy.

If you have read enough manga/manwha/novels with similarish story/sub-plots, you cant help it, but feel that way.

Also, if the chapter is a bit dragging, you would notice that its arching between two plot points with the limitation of conveying the story in chapter format with a cliff hanger at the end. This is very difficult to do, and it shows.

A couple of posters here already expecting this Book 2 to end up like Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back).

So, persevere. It can only get better after the end of this book. (I'm expecting that this arc is the last arc for Book 2.)
    I might know the difference...maybe.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3