Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What will happen next

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kang-Sung will use Song schools strong metal hand on Gmr

4 36.36%
  • Shioon and Sunwoo will get intercepted by SUC

5 45.45%
  • Ex-MMA Chief received a news regarding Sunwoo's movement and heads out

0 0%
  • Shioon and Sunwoo will arrive at MMA but Glasses Guy will stop them

2 18.18%
  • SUC will intercept anyone that will help MMA

0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker: New Waves 140 Discussions /141 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker: New Waves 140 Discussions /141 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of The Breaker New Waves

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner megaman2290's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 140 Spoiler Thread - Break for 2 weeks-

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 140 Spoiler Thread

So..the wait is almost over, and this cover looks nice too, Jinnie is on some kind of a ring?
    It is probably time to reread last chapter and remember where we left it and what we think is going to happen.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while since I've looked into any thing The Breaker related, is this chapter supposed to be longer than normal? Does anyone think the artists worked on this chapter for a longer time/extra amount than a normal week to week chapter over this extended break?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    It's been a while since I've looked into any thing The Breaker related, is this chapter supposed to be longer than normal? Does anyone think the artists worked on this chapter for a longer time/extra amount than a normal week to week chapter over this extended break?
    I think it's the other way around. They took a two weeks break, because they went to an event in France. Additionally, they implied that they were invited to other appointments. Considering the flights they have to take, the jet lags, the stress throughout their "journey" and the time difference, I would go out on a limb and say that they had even less the time to work on this weeks chapter than usual.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt it dude I mean come on they made us wait 3 weeks!!! They arent gonna just make a shitty chapter after how long we waited...... plus lets get real we all know they had some free time to work on it. Thry couldnt of been completely busy for 2 weeks

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said that we are going to get a bad chapter this week. Less time doesn't always equal to less quality. I just pointed out that they weren't on vacation for three weeks, but actually worked abroad in every sense of the word. Moreover, kidopitz27 explained in another thread how hard this business is. Add to the fact what I mentioned before (working abroad, different country, travelling, stress, different time zone) and it's not far-fetched in my opinion to assume that they had less time to work on this weeks chapter.

I think you are completely underestimating the amount of work you have to put in a chapter as well as the physical strain caused while working abroad and being on the move most of the time.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    I never said that we are going to get a bad chapter this week. Less time doesn't always equal to less quality. I just pointed out that they weren't on vacation for three weeks, but actually worked abroad in every sense of the word. Moreover, kidopitz27 explained in another thread how hard this business is. Add to the fact what I mentioned before (working abroad, different country, travelling, stress, different time zone) and it's not far-fetched in my opinion to assume that they had less time to work on this weeks chapter.

I think you are completely underestimating the amount of work you have to put in a chapter as well as the physical strain caused while working abroad and being on the move most of the time.
    Im not underestimating it I mean shit Idk where you are from but I would love to be able to travel from place to place. The only thing that I could think that would be bad is the jetlag, and jetlag is not that big of a deal its not like he is flying from continent to continent each day or something he is just going to france and going back to korea big woop, such hard work..... lifes rough get to travel and see things LOL!!

What physical strain?!! The only strain he has is his arm -.- I can name a million jobs that are more physically tiring then his

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in IMO this chapter is a 50/50

50% it will be short and not good - well i just noticed it every time they take a break the longer the break the chapter that came out is not good

50% it will be good but no action scenes like maybe talking about some interesting things

Chapter is out at daum im using a mobile phone so i cant post links

Looks like kang sung is cornered but does gmr knew that kang sung is from the song school? Song school specializes on the iron claw techs and from that angle on the last page it looks like kang sungs stance is like a ripping stance of song giju
    Last edited by kidopitz27; December 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

its out http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/23590

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Its short, and well.. has action.. but plot didnt move in the least.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well at least Sunwoo now going out and running on foot was already speculated i think ha-il called sera about the traffic jam and ha-il told the elders about the military surrounding the mma building

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, not much happening indeed, though it's good to know that Shioon's drawing near and the fight's getting good . At any rate, good to have The Breaker NW back!

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Sera: "I think these people are more dangerous than Goomoonryong"

Lol, every time Sera is in contact with the Sunwoo Clan, they show just how reckless they are.. XD . Well, that's also why Shioon fits in rather well among them, what with him being at least as reckless himself.. XD .
    Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; December 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, this chapter was pretty predictable. Lets' hope that Shioon and the elders just don't leave behind the other Sunwoo... they will come in handy when all the SUC skeletons come out of the closet.

I still have the suspicion though that the SUC will intercept the Heavenly Way school from helping out at the Alliance HQ.
    Would be really amusing if the Heavenly Way got rescued by the Sunwoo though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 140 Discussions /141 Predictions

I waited all this time for this??.......Pretty dissapointed, if it wasnt for the decent fighting this chapter would be complete trash......

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast