Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Final Voting Round

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shingeki no Kyoujin

24 68.57%
  • Hataraku Maou-sama!

11 31.43%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Favorite Anime of 2013

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BobobVanBlob's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Anime of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    They didn't really have anything in common, other than both having (very different) Maou's. I don't understand the basis of comparison
    That's basically my point and what I didn't manage to formulate, I expected something with some similarities and it was totally different, I enjoyed one more than the other.

To end the off-topic with it, it's pretty much every-time the same thing every-time, I have a friend, I ask him what's good to watch, he tells me :

Go watch [Maoyuu, Ano Hana, Hyouka] ! (pick one, he recommended me all of them)
    I come back and say "Love it, before I finish it can you give me another cool one ?"
    Okay now go watch [Hataraku, Angel Beats, Boku wa Tomodachi] it's a bit similar...

So this way you just end up disappointed and have a tendency to compare them to the previous one, which made me think that. Hopefully Hataraku and Angel Beats redeemed themselves when I finished them, maybe I wasn't that much in the story for Hataraku. By the way, Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai is totally different from Hyouka and well, I don't even know why he recommended it to me.

I should never listen to his recommendation again. (what I thought after Boku wa tomodachi)

Epilogue : a few weeks before this post, "You liked Hataraku Maou-Sama, you should watch Yuusha Ni Narenakatta." And I followed his recommendation, the result :

I think now I'm like this people saying "I'll never buy EA games again" and still ending up buying the last Battledibs 4 or whatever...

Epilogue of the epilogue : I haven't bought an EA game since 2011, achievement get "EA nope, it's in the DLC's"

I managed to totally derail my own post.
    Last edited by BobobVanBlob; January 29, 2014 at 03:37 PM.
    WAHAHA~ My anime list - - tsil agnam yM ~AHAHAW

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3