Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Final Voting Round

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shingeki no Kyoujin

24 68.57%
  • Hataraku Maou-sama!

11 31.43%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Favorite Anime of 2013

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BobobVanBlob's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Anime of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    They didn't really have anything in common, other than both having (very different) Maou's. I don't understand the basis of comparison
    That's basically my point and what I didn't manage to formulate, I expected something with some similarities and it was totally different, I enjoyed one more than the other.

To end the off-topic with it, it's pretty much every-time the same thing every-time, I have a friend, I ask him what's good to watch, he tells me :

Go watch [Maoyuu, Ano Hana, Hyouka] ! (pick one, he recommended me all of them)
    I come back and say "Love it, before I finish it can you give me another cool one ?"
    Okay now go watch [Hataraku, Angel Beats, Boku wa Tomodachi] it's a bit similar...

So this way you just end up disappointed and have a tendency to compare them to the previous one, which made me think that. Hopefully Hataraku and Angel Beats redeemed themselves when I finished them, maybe I wasn't that much in the story for Hataraku. By the way, Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai is totally different from Hyouka and well, I don't even know why he recommended it to me.

I should never listen to his recommendation again. (what I thought after Boku wa tomodachi)

Epilogue : a few weeks before this post, "You liked Hataraku Maou-Sama, you should watch Yuusha Ni Narenakatta." And I followed his recommendation, the result :

I think now I'm like this people saying "I'll never buy EA games again" and still ending up buying the last Battledibs 4 or whatever...

Epilogue of the epilogue : I haven't bought an EA game since 2011, achievement get "EA nope, it's in the DLC's"

I managed to totally derail my own post.
    Last edited by BobobVanBlob; January 29, 2014 at 03:37 PM.
    WAHAHA~ My anime list - - tsil agnam yM ~AHAHAW

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3