Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: King of Jidar might be Acacia

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko King of Jidar might be Acacia

I know this theory might be crazy. I understand that someone might have already predicted this, but still.

Since some time ago we've seen that Joa was actually Frohze (I know that not everyone accept it, but let's presume it for the benefit of this theory). And since she is still there and since we've heard as well that Acacia might have not been as good as we thought originally... I'm really thinking that the King of Jidar Kingdom might have been Acacia in disguise. He might have been using GT Robo all the time. Joa is said to be his personal cook as well as Frohze was for Acacia. Also King of Jidar seems to be among NEO members as well and I predict that he is the real leader of the organisation.
    The fact that compliments the theory as well is that Jidar Kingdom wasn't afiliated with IGO. It might be that Acacia as a teacher and as a foster father didn't want to live under Ichiryu even in disguise...

So, what do you think about this? Remember that Joa and King of Jidar are shown together behind top Bishokukai members in the anime opening... It might be another hint.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cedre's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: King of Jidar might be Acacia

The theory is interesting, however the title is a bit misleading, it sorta sounds like a confirmed fact (despite the "might"). I´d add "theory" to it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Buranchi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you talking about this guy?

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Darnil_Kahn

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Buranchi
    Yes, about him.

Cedre
    Well, that's why I wrote that King og Jidar might be Acacia.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting theory. The question is though why would such a man like Acacia turn into a selfish bastard like the King of Jidar is characterized as? And why would he work with Joa/Frohze? Assuming Joa was able to hide that s/he at least has Frohzes body.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think both Joa and King of Jidar know of each other's real identities.

Also, before Ichi was killed by Nitro he was trieing to tell Midora something about the real enemy behind everything... And it might really be that the one behind everything was Acacia himself. Of course it's a wild guess, but still.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It could certainly be true, but their first appearance seemed to suggest something very odd about him. Joa and him discussed Acacia, and a notebook left behind by him so if that was the case why would the Jidar king need so much help locating the notebook? Plus, he seemed to have a robotic voice as he shut down after being called the Robo's Engine, so he may actually be something related to the "vehicle" being used to reach the final land.
    Last edited by obamamania; December 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's more interesting if KoJ, Mokkoi and Space dude are descendants of world leaders that ate GOD 500yrs ago? That would explains why these old farts are super rich as they inherited the wealth and eventually became NEO funder. And as their descendants, what if they actually are the people of true power (more or less) coz their ancestors did ate GOD?

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so . I think Joa will be personal chef "Colonel Mokkoi" before He coming personal chef "Darnil khan" . You think who call name Joa the first in this story ?
    if you answers Darnil khan <<< is wrong because first say name "Joa" = Colonel Mokkoi in chapter 84 (century soup ingredient)

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/38937/t...mata-noboru/10 (corner left)

I'm sorry if you don't understand , My english is so bad ><"

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

It could also be Pair, Ichiryuu never spoke baadly of Acacia nor tried hiding how he felt about him.

So it could be that during the flashback when Acacia dragged out Ichiryuu to talk to him, he mentionned some details about Pair not being the good natured entity he thought and thats what caused them to come back in such a sad state.

P.S : the whole Regeneration water thing contradicts pretty much everything, Acacia indeed showed it to Midora during the flashback, but how would he predict that Midora would pour it on Frohze Tomb, it is also a special preparation ingredient for Center if im not mistaken, so tears would be the other component ?? or mourning the dead person ?? Seems too far fetched for me.

Until it is clearly mentionned, Acacia is still a good guy in my book, or we could be faced with a "Joa" like situation where both Acacia & Frohze Defected

New Reply