Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

7 70.00%
  • Excellent

3 30.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magi 207 Discussion/208 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 207 Discussion/208 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 207 Spoiler Thread

The Chinese scanlation is out:
    http://www.dm5.com/m148455/

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god... things are far worse than I thought.

A summary...

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Misting; December 07, 2013 at 04:32 AM.

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so how many days since cassim died when the kou officials get the body?

this sound farfetched but what if Kou is experimenting to revive humans with black rukh?

or

the Kou officials will use it as a propaganda or something like what happened on WWII when the US general call all of the abled bodied german citizen (who support the reich) to help them bury the dead in the death camps if you saw that place (i saw it on a documentary) even if i'm not a german if will just say the WTF? who is in the right mind to do this to human beings?

i think Kou will use that to the Balbad citizens if they revolt like look at this (Cassims body) we killed him for you people to live a normal life than your previous life and you have the right mind to oppose us?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Heavy stuff going on here...
    at least the population is not heartless, but the future generations are bound to be so if nothing is done.
    That's one hell of a cliffhanger, epic dialogues incoming. I want to see what Alibaba is going to say given his current powerless state.
    On a side note it's nice to see Kouen's household once again, I hope they'll have some lines. And holy crap that's one pompous and blig-bling hall, it must be intimidating to stand there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

God, that look from Kouen on the last page...he's going to say everything he can to piss Alibaba off and make him feel inferior. Such a troubling situation though, Kou pretty much brings along its own problems to societies that are separate from Al Thamen, so really we have two antagonists despite them being intertwined. The sinister side wants to destroy the world physically, and the other side is eroding the cultures of the world through conquest and the forcing of their own ideals.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 207 Discussion/208 Predictions

wow, much scary face you got there Ren Kouen. I'll be expecting for him to be a dick on the next chapter lol XD
    Anyway, now that they mentioned that the slaves were from the northern region, I suddenly thought of the Koga clan.

To me it seems like this arc is an introductory about the issues of communism, or rather, Kou-mmunism.
    I wonder if Hakuryuu will be present in this arc.

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member darkdana666's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I so wish there was a chapter this week.... i really need it so. But I'm a Sherlock fan.... I'm used to waiting.
    Wow! Kouen is really upset about not getting his way in Magnostadt. He is sooooo overcompensating. Really feeling the need to make a power play there. The whole grandiose halls with what seem to be hundreds of attendants, the throne... Technically he is neither a king, nor an emperor.
    And what really bugs me about him is that technically, even if Gyokuen didn't become and empress, he still shouldn't get the throne of Kou. The first emperor is the one who united the warring clans and who obviously couldn't be controlled by Al-Thamen, when he was killed his younger brother came to power because Hakuryuu was still a child. And he pretty much left the empire in the hands of Al-Thamen out of sheer lust for power. Kouen doesn't seem to be the idiot his father was. He probably thinks he is using Al-Thamen rather then them using him. But still, as far as I am concerned the throne of Kou should go back to Hakuryuu.
    Back to the whole "throne room" issue I have. He is a "governor".... what the hell is he trying to prove to Alibaba??? Enough is enough, everyone knows they destroyed the country that once was. This display of power is so excessive it downright distasteful. Ugh! Yuck! Still... need more chapters to truly see what is going on, and where Kouen's character will be taken from here. But so far.... I'm fighting the urge to say he is overcompensating for the size....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    wow, much scary face you got there Ren Kouen. I'll be expecting for him to be a dick on the next chapter lol XD
    Anyway, now that they mentioned that the slaves were from the northern region, I suddenly thought of the Koga clan.

To me it seems like this arc is an introductory about the issues of communism, or rather, Kou-mmunism.
    I wonder if Hakuryuu will be present in this arc.
    Haha yeah... Kouen's face is creeping me out, too. I'm really interested in what he wants though... trying to turn Ali over to his side maybe? Darn, is there really no chapter next week? T.T

And about the Kouga clan, I think the remainder of them are all allied with Kou via Hakuei, right? A lot of them even became part of Hakuei's household.

As someone mentioned, I'm also interested in why Kou (or Al Thamen?) took Cassim's body... Something to do with black rukh? Speaking of which, where is Mogamett's body? Did Kou take it too? I really hope they aren't taking the bodies for any sinister reasons... Cassim and Mogamett have suffered enough.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, well......things are getting more and more interesting and that evil grin of Kouen really is unpleasant; I wonder what it is his real aim by showing all of this to Alibaba....
    All in all, this was really an entertaining chapter and it pratically gave us the contradictions existing in the empire.
    Hassan cannot be blamed; he's a family and besides we know that he really don't like how things are right now in Balbadd.
    As for the rest, I too am wondering what they did with Cassim's corpse; I hope we will know the reason soon.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but think that this meeting isn't going to go to well. Pretty good chapter, looking forward to seeing what Alibaba does from here on out.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what to think about Kouen anymore. Sometimes I think he is not really bad and sometimes he acts like a total jerk. I don't see Alibaba having the edge in a conversation, he is not even Prince anymore and sophism won't work this time.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

After Alibaba see all those things I also think that that meet will not end well. But there is no way to Alibaba fight against them in a room filled with Household Vessels. He will fight with words, probably. I don't have idea what he will say, but everybody will get mad, for sure. Looking forward to see what will happen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member headless nick's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

so i wonder if alibaba really wants to become the king now that he denied for so long ... this event might be a little push that indicates he needs to be powerful enough , not to be looked down , not when his people are suffering ....

i'd say its a very strong motive for alibaba to gain more power or to be the king because i dont think the current situation can be solved over night ... it may take a while to establish balbadd as ali visioned it would be...he lacks both power and political influence right now ... i want to see what will be alibaba's reaction this time , when his obligations are less inclined towards his people .

so kouen ... western army commander general ... wonder if there are 3 more similar generals !!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alibaba 4 King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that kouen is trying to push alibaba into submitting to the kou empire as a way to help his city. He wants to use alibaba to get to aladdin, but i think alibaba will end up declaring some form of war against the current circumstances

On a different note anyone else notice that alibaba's mom looks exactly like morgiana now that her hair is longer. I thought it was a picture of her until i actually got to that frame.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast