Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 59 Spoiler Thread

I'm much less surprised at the revelation of the traitor behind the incident than I thought I would be. I guess though, that the reasons for Merlin's actions are still to be explained, so there's still that come and possibly bring more depth to the story; otherwise it wasn't really "shocking", but borderline cliche if anything. I don't think it was anything special to suspect one of their own(Sins) of being part of the Coup all those years ago; I think we suspected King the most before this, as he was seen working with Gilthunder.

Gowther's Invasion is made even more amusing considering he doesn't seem to have any remorse or ability to "read the atmosphere" and judge what is morally right or not. It will be a very valuable skill for the group, in that as pointed out by Hamy, could be used to manipulate opponents such as Geera or any "mentally vulnerable" Holy Knights or others by revealing information about them or an incident in their past that could cause a reaction from them. On the other hand, we've also seen the comedic side to Search Light, where stuff about Diane and Ban were revealed.

Also I feel the need to point out that Search Light was used on everyone besides Meliodas in this chapter....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Also I feel the need to point out that Search Light was used on everyone besides Meliodas in this chapter....
    It was used on Meliodas for the memory of Merlin knocking him out.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'm much less surprised at the revelation of the traitor behind the incident than I thought I would be. I guess though, that the reasons for Merlin's actions are still to be explained, so there's still that come and possibly bring more depth to the story; otherwise it wasn't really "shocking", but borderline cliche if anything. I don't think it was anything special to suspect one of their own(Sins) of being part of the Coup all those years ago; I think we suspected King the most before this, as he was seen working with Gilthunder.

Gowther's Invasion is made even more amusing considering he doesn't seem to have any remorse or ability to "read the atmosphere" and judge what is morally right or not. It will be a very valuable skill for the group, in that as pointed out by Hamy, could be used to manipulate opponents such as Geera or any "mentally vulnerable" Holy Knights or others by revealing information about them or an incident in their past that could cause a reaction from them. On the other hand, we've also seen the comedic side to Search Light, where stuff about Diane and Ban were revealed.

I think it just lacks impact because we do not know all the sins and those we do know not really well. Furthermore, there was no real build up to it, Gowther simply told us and the story moved on with the comic relief.
    The thing about King hiding a secret seemed much more interesting.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

I've created a 60 spoiler discussion since ferdinbeer put a resume if anyone interested.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2