Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 59 Spoiler Thread

Credits: ferdinbeer
    Source: Redhawk

Spoiler show

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Very, a traitor among the Sins. Now I wonder if King never used his full powers or if he became weaker after his fight with Helbram. Maybe Gowther createss illusion via light manipulation? I'd prefer that, I don't like illusions.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so king and helbram known each other but the problem is where? is helbram the one that made king leave the forest?

i don't know but somehow i feel that Helbram was lost in the forest and he met king and Helbram tells king about how wonderful the outside world is

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Source: Baidu

Gluttonous Sin

Also, there is the Chinese version of Nanatsu no Taizai +Fairy Tail Xmas special extras: http://www.mangabird.com/nanatsu-no-...special-extras
    Last edited by ukimix; December 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    so king and helbram known each other but the problem is where? is helbram the one that made king leave the forest?

i don't know but somehow i feel that Helbram was lost in the forest and he met king and Helbram tells king about how wonderful the outside world is
    I think it was hinted before that Hellbram is a fairy too. They have known each others for a long time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I find gowther's ability to be disturbing to put it mildly. Peeking into the minds of others is intrusive and outright undesirable. No wonder gowther is like a machine in his personality, way of thinking and mannerisms. People usually have trouble dealing with their own crap and the daily mental contortions which lead them to doing what they do.... in turn gowther through his ability has to deal with all the crap of everyone he uses his ability on. Its gotta be horrible to be him.... Oh well, at least it seems there will be some humor related to that.

As for king, I am glad there was indeed such an issue here. He appears to be too weak as of late even with his holy treasure.... I wonder if something happened in the past or it was more of a recent development though.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Gowther is a sen master!

As for the past history between King and Helbram, we already knew that they knew each other from times previous to the sin's period (more than 20 years at least). So I'd bet that King has been the weakest of the sins during all these last years.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

its out http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/N..._c059_nas.html

now i'm really intrigued on King and Helbram's relation to each other

the only clue we got right now is Helbram calls King old friend and Gowther said that King is limiting his powers against Helbram that means they are really close before

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Is search light his actual treasure or just another part of his ability altogether? But yeah I do wonder why he appears to be completely void of emotion for most part and very robotic in the way he analyzes things. Well I have to say he's going to be something interesting to read since he is so different from the other sins, but no less insane. Still I find his way of fighting to be very odd since its just not outright going to be offensive.

That being said this actually makes Gowther a very dangerous opponent for Geera considering he is able to remember people by their scent and physical features he should be able to identify her as Thomas' daughter (as he did so with Elizabeth), allowing Gowther to possibly reveal to her what fate befell her father. Of course she might just think it will be an illusion but Gowther could easily sow that seed of doubt in her if they ever met.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

but the downside of the Search Light is the user can only see the memories that is a bad idea if Gowther will just blab saying that Geera's dad become a monster and the Sins put him to rest

also it if Search Light can be shared like Spock's Mind Meld then there is a possibility that Geera will become a turncoat and fight with the Sins

but if not then that is a big problem if they want to tell Geera that his dad become a demon and even if Geera wavered a bit about what the Sins told her and Geera is with Helbram then this will be also a problem because Helbram can just twist the story for Geera to hate the Sins even more

but there is a light on that matter too "Jericho" is there investigating the matter why Helbram sent the Dawn Roar and her and Geera

but then again there are at least a downside on this matter are
    **if Jericho discovered Geera's Father dead remains with some bits of armor in it and Jericho knows Geera's father she will tell Geera that the Dawn Roar killed her father
    ** Jericho watched the fight against Geera's father vs SINS and tells Geera that her father is alive and was killed by the Sins
    ** Jericho will tell Geera that her Dad become a demon and her dad is not missing
    ** Jericho will tell Geera but she was intercepted by Helbram and Helbram will tell what Jericho saw and twist the story for Geera to hunt the sins

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, diane kill ban with such less effort.

didn't expect that peliodas to say something like that tho.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    but the downside of the Search Light is the user can only see the memories that is a bad idea if Gowther will just blab saying that Geera's dad become a monster and the Sins put him to rest

also it if Search Light can be shared like Spock's Mind Meld then there is a possibility that Geera will become a turncoat and fight with the Sins

but if not then that is a big problem if they want to tell Geera that his dad become a demon and even if Geera wavered a bit about what the Sins told her and Geera is with Helbram then this will be also a problem because Helbram can just twist the story for Geera to hate the Sins even more

but there is a light on that matter too "Jericho" is there investigating the matter why Helbram sent the Dawn Roar and her and Geera
    I think search light is simply part of Invasion, which would fit given how invasive the ability is, and I do think it is possible to share the memory to the degree that Gowther will be able to place them into one of his illusions. Of course they are aware of Gowther as likely being an illusionist and considered as one of their enemies so of course Geera wouldn't readily trust him but as I said it would at least sow a seed of doubt in her.

With regard to Jericho... Well I'm not sure if she was monitoring the dawn roar or the seven sins. If the former she wouldn't be able to find out the identity of the monster while if the latter obviously she would, she wasn't shown any further so perhaps she did listen in on the conversation of the Sins after what the leader of Dawn roar said. Regardless, it does seem Geera has some importance for the enemies, even if she isn't exactly that strong, so whatever her involvement may be for the grand plan I could see Gowther as being potentially a wrench to that as he certainly has the tools.

Speaking of tools if Merlin is on the side of the opponents at the moment looks like the sins will have an enemy capable of keeping them on their toes.
    Last edited by Hamy; December 24, 2013 at 03:23 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I think it was hinted before that Hellbram is a fairy too. They have known each others for a long time.
    That...actually makes sense. He can apparently use a form of "Disaster" to levitate and even manipulate Chastiefol himself. I want to say that "Link" is also involved somehow, but that would imply that both he and King are still "allies" of some sort.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast