Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Hellooooo, fellow members and moderators!
I'm Naomidee, one of the General Category/Member Zone moderators here on Manga Helpers. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or even suggestions in regards to those forums, please let me know. You are welcome to post in my thread here, if you think it's appropriate, or PM me if it's a bit more private. Thank you, and welcome to my thread.
(I live in the USA, and my time zone is Central)
Ok. Here goes nothing, right?
I'm not what you would call extremely new to MangaHelpers, but I just recently broadened my horizons and strayed out of the DGM forums.
So you can call me Naomidee, or Naomi. I'm cool with either one, really.
If anyone wants to ask me something random, then have at it! I am on summer break now, so I will answer to the best of my ability.
- Harry Potter
- BBC Merlin
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Colin Morgan
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series
- The internet
- House MD
- Seeing movies
- Meg&Dia, Lydia, Keane, Pendulum, Eminem, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers
- Candy and sweet things
- Charlie, good_boy, kdowns, Jorped, xi0, Zatono<3, Nii-chan, Adi-chan
- Actually, every member&mod! And MH of course
- Your mom
- The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword
- The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker
- The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past
- Star Trek
- A:TLA/Legend of Korra
- Your mom
- My procrastination habit
- American football
- Not being able to sleep
- Being late
Official Punk List
- Marie Curie
- Rosalind Franklin
- Albert Einstein
- Alexander Hamilton
- Emma Watson
- Marina Lambrini Diamandis
- Joanna Rowling
- Stephanie Kwolek
Last edited by Naomidee; February 28, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
He doesn't post in my thread anymore
When did you become a woman of little faith?
One must not necessarily have to 'been' there - one must have faith that 'there' exist and 'he' is there?
Yeps (now that you know)
- I'm glad I cleared that up and I make so much better sense now.
Grats on the new thread, Naomi.
---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------
Neither of them. NO.
Congrats on your new thread!
Have you tried the new Zelda game yet?