Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Latest News From the World (chap. 613 to 668)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest News From the World (chap. 613 to 668)

Hi guys, I wanted to make a post on the "Shipdecks around the world" and point two or three important things in my eyes.
    I'm sorry if there's already a post on it but I didn't find it.

First I'd like to talk about Piiman, ninjin and Tamanegi (Usopp's nakama in the Syrup vilage).
    Here we can see that they aged well and it makes me believe that they will join the SH as cabin boys when the Pirates will come back to this Island (because they will !).
    Kaya will also learn a lot from Chopper and maybe join the crew in order to get to a certain Island and be taughted the SH's doctor's knowledge.

I know a lot of people discussed about the man with Crocus, my opinion here is that he is a man from Roger's grew, and I know a lot of you think this way and that's quite logical.
    And Laboon didn't hurt himself :P

Walpol now has his own kingdom ("A certain syndicate chief approved by the World Nobility : the Evil Black Drum Kingdom is born") and it's not clear but I think he is part of the World's Government (the 180 countries or so). The Teenrubyto themselves approved it so he'll again get his ass pwnd by Luffy, but it may be because he could, with his DF and the means he could have , became a very big threat to Pirates or something like that (by making new king of high efficiency weapons).
    I love how evil is pointed out of the cover

The most interesting one in my eyes is this particular one because of its title :
    "Let's get new clothes for this year's Reverie". So there will be, this year, a meeting on Marijoa involving all of the World's Kingdoms. I'm sure it will make big waves
    And since the King Nefertari is bedridden it will certainly be Vivi that will go there.

I like the next one because I think the SH will meet them in the "Island of Dreams, Nakrowa" and that will be an awesome story

Usopp telling lies...

This is my favorite one because it reveals Oda's ingenuity and its hudge work to build up the story.
    Lola and two of her nakamas (the ones who saw Zoro taking Luffy's pain) talking to Moz and Kiwi (the two twins who were with Franky in Water Seven) about the SH and Franky in particular. And I feel it's awesome

Perona getting back on Thriller Bark to find its puppet ! haha :P

And the 666 is ... BON CLAY in Impel down who is waiting Luffy to rescue him ^^

Thanks for reading :P
    Last edited by Sproumfch; December 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Latest News From the World (chap. 613 to 668)

Not sure about Vivi meeting the nobles though, didn't the Nefertari family choose not to be involved in that? Not sure...this thread isn't a bad idea, I usually miss this stuff

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    Don't have the time to search now but Dalton (on Chopper's island) had a reminder of Vivi being in a World meeting.
    And the nefertari didn't withdraw from the WG, they just stayed on their Island and thus can be considered as the equals as the Tennrybyto (I don't think they see it that way)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

More like they became a common kingdom, since gave up their chance to rise to become celestials.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's what I think too but it seems that the Tennrubytos remember it all, so it may be more complicated too.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roarchu View Post
    Not sure about Vivi meeting the nobles though, didn't the Nefertari family choose not to be involved in that? Not sure...this thread isn't a bad idea, I usually miss this stuff
    We heard in this arc that they weren't involved with the forming of the WG, but we know from before that they are a part of WG now. From Dalton's flashback, we found out they were a part of Reverie. And we know that Crocodile was punished because he tried to take down a king of a country that is a part of WG. Otherwise they wouldn't care that much.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply