Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 4.0

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 4.0

Kubo might find a way to add Aizen back simply because he didn't show his bankai yet. That's his biggest plus.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Kubo might find a way to add Aizen back simply because he didn't show his bankai yet. That's his biggest plus.
    I hope he has not forgotten Aizen as this character does have some potential in it.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we might see aizen in the manner of a flashback at some point. To me it seems like there is a bit of a connection between aizen, juhabach and urahara from before the manga started and I can't put my finger on it....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how he is going to bring him back and in what manner but I would like to see that bankai at least once with an explanation (lol Unohona wtf right?).

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I suspect Aizen might be a "mastermind" of what is happening at the moment and then he will suddenly appear. It was like the old arc where he plotted his own death and later appeared again to declare war against all the Shinigami. So if the author has plans for him to come back, then he will be able to create an arc for his appearance. In fact I think that Aizen is a good villain character to develop, not sure if our Kubo-sensei thinks the same or otherwise. We just have to wait and see.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    I suspect Aizen might be a "mastermind" of what is happening at the moment and then he will suddenly appear. It was like the old arc where he plotted his own death and later appeared again to declare war against all the Shinigami. So if the author has plans for him to come back, then he will be able to create an arc for his appearance. In fact I think that Aizen is a good villain character to develop, not sure if our Kubo-sensei thinks the same or otherwise. We just have to wait and see.

I'm leaning towards more if the good guy Aizen as a possibility.
    What gave it away was when Ichigo mentioned about what he felt right after his battle with Aizen. Same way as how he was right about Gin being empty, only thing he missed was how deliberate Gin made himself empty.

Not saying Aizen will be a good guy, but a redemptive phase to acknowledge the superiority Ichigo and Urahara has against him by lending them a hand could be what he was seeking for regarding the "loneliness" Ichigo felt from him.

Either that or after the Soul King is taken care of he does another plot twist revealing he was waiting for someone to do so to take over. He must've realised that going to the Royal Realm is wide open now that Juha is there then leaving us with a plot twist of Juha and the SR to team up with the RG & Gotei 13.

Still prefer the Soul King to be the final and main villain though. There has to be a reason why Shuukaku said Isshin will be sad if Ichigo finally goes there.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    I'm leaning towards more if the good guy Aizen as a possibility.
    What gave it away was when Ichigo mentioned about what he felt right after his battle with Aizen. Same way as how he was right about Gin being empty, only thing he missed was how deliberate Gin made himself empty.

Not saying Aizen will be a good guy, but a redemptive phase to acknowledge the superiority Ichigo and Urahara has against him by lending them a hand could be what he was seeking for regarding the "loneliness" Ichigo felt from him.

Either that or after the Soul King is taken care of he does another plot twist revealing he was waiting for someone to do so to take over. He must've realised that going to the Royal Realm is wide open now that Juha is there then leaving us with a plot twist of Juha and the SR to team up with the RG & Gotei 13.

Still prefer the Soul King to be the final and main villain though. There has to be a reason why Shuukaku said Isshin will be sad if Ichigo finally goes there.
    Interesting plots you have there. Kubo should hire you as his "story consultant".

If truly Aizen moves his direction from being a villain to be a "redemptive" entity to Ichigo and Urahara, then what if his desire is unable to be fulfilled by his action? Does that mean it may also pose a possibility that he would go against Ichigo? Does the leopard change its spots anyway?

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    Interesting plots you have there. Kubo should hire you as his "story consultant".

If truly Aizen moves his direction from being a villain to be a "redemptive" entity to Ichigo and Urahara, then what if his desire is unable to be fulfilled by his action? Does that mean it may also pose a possibility that he would go against Ichigo? Does the leopard change its spots anyway?

Why, thank you

The only way that can work though if he does the whole "sacrificing himself for the things he has done," comes to play as the only outcome. For him to survive won't work because he was contemplating his master plan since the very beginning and pulled off the plot twist that launched Bleach (in my opinion) so it wouldn't seem right if suddenly he comes back to Gotei 13 where as someone like Obito from Naruto just went astray.

In other words, the leopards spots will only change once and for the better. Making any possibility to be the opposition no more. Despite being one with the hougyoku, he will never be a hybrid higher than Ichigo as we witnessed and more advanced intellectually than Urahara from his own words.

Again, not saying he isn't fitting to be a villain but at this stage Juha oppose far greater threat and danger from what we've seen and his potential in comparison to Aizen. Felt like his role as a villain peaked with his imprisonment even with him fusing with the hougyoku.
    Although, I believe the hougyoku will play a role once more, a vital one involving the Soul King.

We never discovered what being the "linchpin," meant and in my heavy theory for the Soul King being the villain lies within from what Urahara actually knows from saying that and something tells me it's a lot more dark than we think. If Urahara knows, chances are Isshin does as well and perhaps that's what Shuukaku meant when she spoke of Isshin's reaction/feeling about Ichigo going, which also meant the inevitable teaming up with Ryuuken as well because he won't allow Uryuu's life to be taken by Juha.

Either that or Juha succeeds in being the new soul king and that's when Aizen comes to play with his hougyoku self to help take Juha down.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

You have a wide imagination and can come out with interesting theories.

I think the main players in the future will be Juha, Aizen, Soul King and Ichigo. Since the arc has already proceeded to the Royal Realm, that means that the likelihood of these guys fighting against each other will be very high. At the moment, Soul King's position is very much threatened by the invasion of Juha, while Ichigo is in pursue of him (Juha). The next one will be Aizen, which is still in Kubo's storage.

Hmm.. it looks like some sort of a wild goose chase. hahaha!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

So your theory is more of a free-for-all, battle royale type of showdown?
    Seems possible as well. I can see Aizen sneaking a killing blow to someone then only proceed to be off'ed by someone else a minute after and that's when bits from my theory could actually begin from.

The hidden key players will definitely be Isshin and Ryuuken in my opinion. For sure he's not going to let his son slip away from him same way as Masaki then his wife (kitigiri, is that right? Forgot the name) highly doubt he's just going to sit back this time around. Just not quite sold on Soul King is actually on the good side yet

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 4.0

"Free-for-all"? Yea.. kinda...hehehe! At least these four should be the main ones while the rest will be secondary characters, and of course others will be there to take up space or to fill up the numbers. Maybe your story may come in place too.. or even part of it.

________

After being reading Bleach for so many years, I suppose everyone would have gotten used to Kubo's writing style. I can imagine him in a buffet restaurant, as he walked around the tables with so many food being displayed and so many variety to choose from, he probably would say, "oh this salmon looks good.." and picked one. Then he saw another dish, "hmm.. tuna isn't that bad.." and picked one. Then he walked to the other side of the tables and saw something else, "ahh... I like this teriyaki chicken.." and he took a piece. While he was eating, he saw someone holding some soba walked pass him, then he suddenly stood up and walked over to the noodle table and scooped some there. After eating for quite awhile, he burped out loud but he saw pudding, cakes and ice-cream. "Hmm... maybe I will stay for a bit longer and continue eating that later." Throughout his meal time, all he did was picking food as he liked. Everything that he picked was so random based on what he saw.

In his story, he also adopts that kind of "randomisation" writing style and if there are some characters he can't use now, he will leave them aside first and come back to them later. It feels like mix-and-match" lucky draw. If two pictures match, here it is, if not just try later.

That's why when reading Bleach, one need not think too far and complicates things. Just take it as it comes. The plot is very simple and random as well.

Needless to say, one can feel free to let your imaginations run wild. It is kinda fun and self-entertaining too. hehehe

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6