Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner closenaze8's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

I have read in the other forum that Momonusuke is a Prince of Wano Country, who is supposed to be an offering to Kaido, that's why Kinemon and Kanjuro had a mission to relocate Momonosuke to a safer place...
    OR... What if Momonosuke is the Ancient Weapon Uranus, who can manipulate all Land Beast,
    what actually is Uranus?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

OMG nice guess. Since Momonosuke is also a "card" and he kinda seems important to Big Mom and Dofla/Kaido.
    So then theres Uranus = Momonosuke and Shirahoshi = Pluton
    Are they kinda same age? maybe all the ancient weapons are children.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama IMO:
    Kin'emon / Momonosuke / Rebecca / Bellamy / Ceaser Clown / Mancherie / Leo / Wicca / Kanjuro / Bartolomeo

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't quite follow. What is the rationale behind Momonosuke being Uranus?

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    None. Momo has a mysterious secret, the identity of Uranus is a mysterious secret. If Momo is Uranus that's like solving two mysteries for the price of one. Oda has already made one of the ancient weapons a living thing. He's not so lazy as to use the same plot twist twice. The identity of Poseidon was just revealed two arcs ago. It is inconceivable that Oda would reveal the identity of the final weapon so quickly afterwords. One Piece does not move at such a fast pace.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spenzi View Post
    Uranus = Momonosuke and Shirahoshi = Pluton
    Shirahoshi is Poseidon. Pluton is a warship, guarded by the royal family of Alabasta.

Quote Quote:
    Are they kinda same age? maybe all the ancient weapons are children.
    Pluton's not a child. It's a warship. The identity of Pluton was a critical part of two long saga's. During the Baroque Works Saga, Crocodile was attempting to overthrow the government of Alabasta in order to recover Pluton. The very first poneglyph ever shown revealed the identity of Pluton. During the Water 7 Saga, CP-9 were chasing after Franky specifically because he had inherited the blueprints for Pluton from Tom. Pluton is not a child. It's a boat.

Shirahoshi and Momo are not the same age. She's a teenager, not a child, sixteen years old. Her massive tits should be a giveaway.
    Last edited by Kaiten; December 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner closenaze8's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Just like what I've said, I apologize for the incomplete details, it was just my Wild Guess though...
    Last edited by closenaze8; December 17, 2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think only Poseidon was actually a person. Pluton is a weapon/battleship. So what could Uranus be?

If we assume that each of ancient weapons is a different thing, Uranus could be anything. A devil fruit, an island, a monster (like that thing from Florian Triangle)...

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think mononosuke is uranus or a weapon for that matter. It wouldn't really add up, he is a normal child with a potentially defective fruit as far as we know. The remaining weapon is supposed to be uranus, god of the sky.... I don't think mononosuke has so far shown any particular connection to the sky. If we consider the names then shirahoshi as poseidon makes sense because with the sea kings she controls the oceans. Pluto, god of the underworld, would be adequate for a warship of mass destruction. Whatever uranus is has to be related in some form or context to the sky. Perhaps the case can be made for uranus to be some sort of weather control device? Perhaps weather control technology was lost in the past and over time the guys at weather island have been researching it...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spam286's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I think only Poseidon was actually a person. Pluton is a weapon/battleship. So what could Uranus be?

If we assume that each of ancient weapons is a different thing, Uranus could be anything. A devil fruit, an island, a monster (like that thing from Florian Triangle)...
    This seems quite likely to me. They are after all one of the most prominent sources of power in the OP world. IIRC, we only have that one random mook's word for the fact that the one Momonosuke ate was Vegapunk's fake rather than... something else. Could it be possible Vegapunk had Uranus all along but claimed it was a defective fake to keep anyone from eating it? Eastern dragons are frequently tied to the weather too, after all. Or maybe Vegapunk has the real one in his possession and the one Momo ate was a derivative of that. This might be more likely since he remains a massively important character that we still haven't met yet. It would be fitting for him to have some relation to the third great weapon. Anyway, I like the idea of Uranus being a super-special DF.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

My guess is a special log post. That would fit the so far established pattern. Pluto is associated with the Earth, Hades depicted as underground. Pluton was manufactured, built with metal and wood taken from the Earth. Poseidon is god of the ocean. His namesake weapon is a mermaid. Uranus is a sky god. Navigation is associated with the sky; following the stars, the magnetic field, the horizon, studying the weather, and wind. A special log post would fit the pattern established by Pluton and Poseidon. Even if it is not a log post, or associated with navigation, there is little doubt that Uranus will have some connection to the sky, atmosphere, and weather.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    My guess is a special log post. That would fit the so far established pattern. Pluto is associated with the Earth, Hades depicted as underground. Pluton was manufactured, built with metal and wood taken from the Earth. Poseidon is god of the ocean. His namesake weapon is a mermaid. Uranus is a sky god. Navigation is associated with the sky; following the stars, the magnetic field, the horizon, studying the weather, and wind. A special log post would fit the pattern established by Pluton and Poseidon. Even if it is not a log post, or associated with navigation, there is little doubt that Uranus will have some connection to the sky, atmosphere, and weather.
    Or Dragon. Mad prediction. Dragon got Uranus lol

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe uranus can two things and also currently belong to two groups. I feel uranus is either a devil fruit or a mythical creature possibly hidden in the sea. If the government or the revolutionaries don't have it I'd see it possibly being one of the final keys to finding one piece itself. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a devil fruit though.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It is possible but highly unlikely. Personally, I think the 3 great weapons exist in the form of the 3 types of fruits. Shirahoshi represents the zoan ability, with the ability to communicate with the sea monsters and existing in the form of a human/mermaid.

Pluton is probably a ship that can create water everywhere, or something on those lines, relating to a paramecia or similar ability. The ship and blueprints include methods to build it in that manner.

Uranus would be a logia, an aether form.......

These could be interchanged, but that is my guess about the 3 weapons...

About Momonosuke being the prince of Wano country, that would make Kinemon the King wouldn't it? He definitely doesn't behave as one.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if you say Pluton is a devil fruit then maybe the FakeFruit Mythical Zoan Type Dragon is the copy of the original mythical zoan fruit dragon.
    I mean why would CC put a devil fruit in this flask as it's very worthy. He made thousands of those fake devil zoan fruits, why should he keep them in those glasses?
    This fruit must be something special, and yeah maybe it's the copy of the real Mythical Zoan DF Dragon type. and the original mythical zoan df dragon type could be pluton. So Momo has the special copy fruit of it, that kinda makes him so much important. MAYBE....
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama IMO:
    Kin'emon / Momonosuke / Rebecca / Bellamy / Ceaser Clown / Mancherie / Leo / Wicca / Kanjuro / Bartolomeo

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

A huge warship of mass destruction, a giant mermaid capable of commanding sea kings, and a... devil fruit? One of those doesn't seem to fit. Even the most exotic devil fruit is still a relatively mundane part of the series. Many character have devil fruit. A devil fruit would make an incredibly mundane ancient weapon, compared to how exotic the Pluton and Poseidon are.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Kaiten´s idea to be honest but think that it could be a flying weapon of some kind.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast