Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

  1. #16
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Austria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    I like Kaiten´s idea to be honest but think that it could be a flying weapon of some kind.

    Are those the ancient weapons in that picture? Two of them seem to fit. But the third wouldn't give much information about what Uranus could be. (If this picture is even related to the ancient weapons)

  2. #17
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    2,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    Are those the ancient weapons in that picture? Two of them seem to fit. But the third wouldn't give much information about what Uranus could be. (If this picture is even related to the ancient weapons)
    That´s just a guess, no way to confirm or deny it

  3. #18
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post

    Pluton's not a child. It's a warship. The identity of Pluton was a critical part of two long saga's. During the Baroque Works Saga, Crocodile was attempting to overthrow the government of Alabasta in order to recover Pluton. The very first poneglyph ever shown revealed the identity of Pluton. During the Water 7 Saga, CP-9 were chasing after Franky specifically because he had inherited the blueprints for Pluton from Tom. Pluton is not a child. It's a boat.

    Shirahoshi and Momo are not the same age. She's a teenager, not a child, sixteen years old. Her massive tits should be a giveaway.
    Franky never had the blueprints for Pluton, he had the blueprints that Tom created for a "Response" to Pluton, a way for people to fight back should Nico Robin revive Pluton for the World Government, Franky burned it because he put his faith in the Straw Hats and Robin, but unless Robin herself mentioned that she knows that it is a ship based on a poneglyph, it could still be a person, or maybe a staff that can create tidal waves, who knows

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Franky never had the blueprints for Pluton, he had the blueprints that Tom created for a "Response" to Pluton, a way for people to fight back should Nico Robin revive Pluton for the World Government, Franky burned it because he put his faith in the Straw Hats and Robin, but unless Robin herself mentioned that she knows that it is a ship based on a poneglyph, it could still be a person, or maybe a staff that can create tidal waves, who knows
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2506-...apter-399.html

    I see "Pluton" written there...
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  5. #20
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    India
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    I always thought the reason that they were after him was because it was an artificial mystic zohan fruit while the other artificial fruits are just normal zohans. If they could mass produce the mystic zohan they could make hundreds of times more than before. Mystic zohans are rarer than logias and a tournament for a logia fruit that incentivised some of the stongest pirates in the world.

  6. #21
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Austria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by floman View Post
    I always thought the reason that they were after him was because it was an artificial mystic zohan fruit while the other artificial fruits are just normal zohans. If they could mass produce the mystic zohan they could make hundreds of times more than before. Mystic zohans are rarer than logias and a tournament for a logia fruit that incentivised some of the stongest pirates in the world.
    Ok seriously, you guys need to stop this. It has been stated SO often already. Doflamingo knew who Momonosuke was BEFORE he ate the fruit and it is likely that he was already chasing him BEFORE he ate the fruit. The fruit will be relevant later on - I'm 100% sure of it, but it's not the reason Momo is one of the three "cards" they are battling for.

    Sry if it sounded harsh but this has just been stated waaaaayy too often...

  7. #22
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    17,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    I agree, the interest being in mononosuke's fruit is unlikely. Mononosuke's importance is evident ever since kinemon revealed a bit of their history. Kinemon was traveling with fellow samurai to zou and mononosuke was with them. In the way they got attacked and mononosuke got accidentally taken to ceasar's lab. Now, what exactly were those 3 doing? Mononosuke is a brat, if those 3 new there was danger then why take him? I doubt they were attacked for no reason either, doflamingo is not that impractical as far as we know. The only reason for mononsouke to have been there is for him to be the mission to begin with. It was their mission to take mononosuke to zou for whatever reason. Doflamingo got in the way for whatever reason. I would argue this pertains to kaido though. Kinemon and mononosuke reacted quite heavily to kaido being mentioned as they were traveling with the strawhats to dressrosa. So odds are that it is kaido that is interest in mononosuke and with doflamingo being a close partner to him they probably left it to him to capture him if at all possible.

  8. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Yes, very good, you see Spandam say Pluton, but if you read the next 3 pages, Franky explains that the Blueprints are for a weapon to fight against the Ancient Weapons should any of them fall into the wrong hands, he says its so that people can "fight back" against the ancient weapons, that "another weapon would be born" if they were revived by someone like Spandam

  9. #24
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Yes, very good, you see Spandam say Pluton, but if you read the next 3 pages, Franky explains that the Blueprints are for a weapon to fight against the Ancient Weapons should any of them fall into the wrong hands, he says its so that people can "fight back" against the ancient weapons, that "another weapon would be born" if they were revived by someone like Spandam
    I'm pretty sure they were the blueprints for Pluton. Thus the name Pluton boldly written on the blueprints and the constant references to the blueprints as those for Pluton. Franky's intent was simply to point out that by retaining the blueprints they could build a weapon, another Pluton, to counter the Pluton that was already built, should it ever be found and used for nefarious purposes. Pluton's a construct, so it has blueprints.

  10. #25
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I'm pretty sure they were the blueprints for Pluton. Thus the name Pluton boldly written on the blueprints and the constant references to the blueprints as those for Pluton. Franky's intent was simply to point out that by retaining the blueprints they could build a weapon, another Pluton, to counter the Pluton that was already built, should it ever be found and used for nefarious purposes. Pluton's a construct, so it has blueprints.
    Pluton is a weapon that is already built, the government believes that they are the blueprints for Pluton, but Franky says that it is blueprints for a ship to COUNTER Pluton, so it makes a weapon just as strong, maybe even really similar, but only government agents after the blueprints call it Pluton, the people who have actually seen the blueprints call it a weapon to counter ancient weapons, the answer to Pluton, personally, I'd take the word of the people who have seen the blueprints over Spandams

  11. #26
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Pluton is a weapon that is already built, the government believes that they are the blueprints for Pluton, but Franky says that it is blueprints for a ship to COUNTER Pluton, so it makes a weapon just as strong, maybe even really similar, but only government agents after the blueprints call it Pluton, the people who have actually seen the blueprints call it a weapon to counter ancient weapons, the answer to Pluton, personally, I'd take the word of the people who have seen the blueprints over Spandams
    That's not what he says. He never says that what he possessed was the blueprint for something else entirely. He says they would've had another weapon to serve as a counter. That weapon would've been Pluton, or at least one built based on its blueprints. The blueprints themselves have Pluton boldly written on the cover, seriously. Everyone refers to them as plans for Pluton. Not once is it denied that they are plans for Pluton. What you're taking is a misinterpretation of what Franky stated. If you're not getting this, I don't know what to say to show you.

  12. #27
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    That's not what he says. He never says that what he possessed was the blueprint for something else entirely. He says they would've had another weapon to serve as a counter. That weapon would've been Pluton, or at least one built based on its blueprints. The blueprints themselves have Pluton boldly written on the cover, seriously. Everyone refers to them as plans for Pluton. Not once is it denied that they are plans for Pluton. What you're taking is a misinterpretation of what Franky stated. If you're not getting this, I don't know what to say to show you.
    The only people to call it blueprints for Pluton are people who have never seen the blueprints. Not once do Franky, Iceburg, or Tom ever say that they are the blueprints for Pluton, only CP9 does. What Franky, Iceburg, and Tom say is that if Pluton is ever resurrected, the blueprints are an answer so that people can fight back. Franky's exact words about the ancient weapons are that if any are resurrected, "Another weapon will be born" to oppose them, Another weapon, not Pluton. People who assume that they are Plutons blueprints are taking Spandam, Spandine, and Lucci's words as fact, and Franky's words as words that can be misinterpreted. Franky said that the blueprints were kept safe because they feared Robin would awaken Pluton, so it is the answer to how to stop Pluton. If you want to assume that they are Pluton's blueprints, despite the fact that those who have seen the blueprints call it an answer to Pluton, I don't know what to say to you.

  13. #28
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spam286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    You still haven't explained why the blueprints say PLUTON on the front if they are not, in fact, the blueprints for Pluton. Until you can do that I'm just going to continue to assume they are Pluton's blueprints and that the shipwrights' intentions for keeping them was so they could build another one to counter the first rather than them being completely different blueprints that would nevertheless result in a ship as powerful as Pluton even though said ship would obviously never have been built before so how would they know?

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    The only people to call it blueprints for Pluton are people who have never seen the blueprints. Not once do Franky, Iceburg, or Tom ever say that they are the blueprints for Pluton, only CP9 does. What Franky, Iceburg, and Tom say is that if Pluton is ever resurrected, the blueprints are an answer so that people can fight back. Franky's exact words about the ancient weapons are that if any are resurrected, "Another weapon will be born" to oppose them, Another weapon, not Pluton. People who assume that they are Plutons blueprints are taking Spandam, Spandine, and Lucci's words as fact, and Franky's words as words that can be misinterpreted. Franky said that the blueprints were kept safe because they feared Robin would awaken Pluton, so it is the answer to how to stop Pluton. If you want to assume that they are Pluton's blueprints, despite the fact that those who have seen the blueprints call it an answer to Pluton, I don't know what to say to you.
    I guess you'll be satisfied only when every named and unnamed character in the manga, and finally Pandaman as well, say on a separate panel "those are the blueprints for Pluton".

    While Franky never says directly there that those are the blueprints for Pluton, he responds positively when Spandam asks if they are on the page I posted. "It's the real deal.", he says. Even if the purpose of those blueprints is to build another weapon, that weapon can be built in the same way as Pluton itself, based on the blueprints for Pluton.

    Really, what's left of your argument is "nobody who knew about it said directly that those are Pluton's blueprints", which is ridiculous. If you really think so even after all that's been said, then feel free to hold on to it; I'll just laugh it off.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #30
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    India
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Momonosuke as Prince of Wano Country or the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    Ok seriously, you guys need to stop this. It has been stated SO often already. Doflamingo knew who Momonosuke was BEFORE he ate the fruit and it is likely that he was already chasing him BEFORE he ate the fruit. The fruit will be relevant later on - I'm 100% sure of it, but it's not the reason Momo is one of the three "cards" they are battling for.

    Sry if it sounded harsh but this has just been stated waaaaayy too often...
    Oh yeah sorry I completely forgot the fact that he ate the fruit very close to the end of his stay. So is it momonsuke himself, or is it any of the kids? What scene showed that he was important to DD (other than when Nami said so)?

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts