Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 563 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    It seems that Ichigo got...
    (Putting sunglasses on.)
    ...Bleached.
    Last edited by Sanadan; December 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Meh

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

When Ichigo got a hole in his chest he became berserk Hichigo so with a star hole in his chest shouldn't Rose Hollow side go berserk like Ichigo?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Ichigo's hollow is different, so I guess it won't happen xD...

I was looking at the chapters again, and I must that even if I don't like Mask character I'm good with how this going, we were talking about how quickly the other quincies were defeated and we agreed that we haven't seen anything like Kirge so far, but we can say that Mask is having his moments maybe after his defeated we will see some history on him... certainly I don't like that he already took down two vizored-captains, but this is how it goes. And it even seem to be "logical", We have a lot of people waiting to fight xD, the fact that these two used and explain their bankais makes it clear that Kubo is taking his time for the "long-time awaited" bankais... (Shunsui, Ukitake (not even shown so far I think), also Shinji and of course... Yoru, Urahara & Isshin). (However I still believe that Kubo is wasting Kensei and Rose though )

About Renji's blade: I believe it can perfectly be his bankai, if Hitsugaya didn't have a full-developt bankai why would Renji have a full one?, maybe it became smaller and it may have "stages" like Komamura, Byakuya or a final form like Ichigo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starrked's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Renji has a newly forged bankai so that could mean anything. We can't use Ichigo as an example because he wasn't even using his real bankai this whole time. So Renji could honestly have something similar to his previous bankai but I think it's going to be vastly different. He's prolly got new techniques because of his "Aizen-killing" training prior to the quincy battles, AND new things to show in addition to the new sword.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightBreaker View Post
    I feel like it's time we do a status report on the Soul Society Side of the War.
    Captains
    Squad 1-Big Yama-Dead-Blown to smithereens in the first conflict
    Squad 2-Soi Fon-Unconscious and tired after taking damage and using Bankai
    Squad 3-Rose-Unconscious with a star-shaped hole in his chest and is being treated by Rukia
    Squad 4-Unohana-Fatally Wounded-Whether she is dead or not is up in the air but she likely won't be fighting any time soon
    Squad 5-Shinji-Unconscious after taking two direct explosions at point blank
    Squad 6-Byakuya-Status Unknown-Likely to return at some point but is still not at the battlefield
    Squad 7-Foxamura-Inactive-Significantly depowered
    Squad 8-Kyoraku-Active
    Squad 9-Kensei-Unconscious-Heavily damaged-being treated by Rukia
    Squad 10-Hitsugaya-Unconscious-Heavily wounded and is barely being sustained via Bankai-approached by some unknown shadow
    Squad 11-Kenpachi-Active-but nowhere near the battlefield
    Squad 12-Mayuri-Active-but not on the battlefield
    Squad 13-Ukitake-Active-but doing…something else…

Vice-Captains/Liuetenants and other seated officers
    Squad 1-Sasikabe-Died prior to initial invasion
    -Third Seat whose name I forgot-Dead
    Squad 2-Omaeda-Active but pretty useless
    Squad 3-Kira-Likely Dead but definitely inactive
    Squad 4-Isane-Active but useless
    Squad 5-Hinamori-Active but useless
    Squad 6-Renji-Active and in combat with Mask
    Squad 7-Iba-Active and now carrying the powerless Bromamura
    Squad 8-Nanao-Active and with her captain at the moment
    Squad 9-Hisagi-Unconscious
    Mashiro-Active and somewhere else
    Squad 10-Matsumoto-Unconscious and in close proximity to her captain
    Squad 11-Yachiru-Active and somewhere else
    Ikkaku-Unconscious
    Yumichika-Unconscious
    Squad 12-Nemu-Active with Mayuri
    Squad 13-Rukia-Active and treating two fallen captains
    -Kiyone and Sentaro-Active but useless

Yep….basically the Seireitei has lost a good majority of its combat capable members.
    Dude thanks you're the man.

But okay, this is for everyone: Kira cannot be dead. Clearly Kubo has no problem off-panelling characters like he just did with Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Hisagi, but to actually kill off Kira without even making something of it would be ludicrous. From what we've been shown so far, the way the story's being told, everything is going topsy-turvy and I'm just waiting for a certain few "off-paneled" characters to make an appearance and not necessarily SAVE THE DAY but to make an entrance that will help turn the tables or tip the scales in the shinigami's favor.
    Burn to ashes, then rise again.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Don't need to reread to know the jump is too big. Last time Renji and Mask met, Renji was knocked out into serious medical recovery with one flying kick. Nine days later, Mask rains Renji down with attacks 10 times more powerful and more, and Renji is barely fazed. Let's not play dumb here.

But yeah, can't wait for hardcore captains to start fighting. Maybe Kubo will make those fights better and captains smarter.
    5 days later....not 9

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    No no nooooo. Mask attacked Renji TWICE the first time. Both were sneak attacks. The first time Renji dodged. The second time Renji didn't see it coming due to trying to save Byakuya and yes, got owned. But that never means character A is stronger than character B. And scenarios like these account for the majority of Bleach fights. It's about as logical as saying Aaroniero was weaker than Rukia when they fought, which is so untrue it's painful. And yes people did say that. And Renji was overwhelmed with just his shikai this chapter, that was obvious. I'm assuming he used Bankai, but until we see for sure I can't really say.

Also, James was not with Mask as far as we know in the first invasion. I can't see how anyone can make a convincing argument that Mask would've beaten any of his recent opponents without James. From what Hisagi said it's safe to assume that even they forced Mask De Masculine to get a powerup from James. If Renji could have used Bankai against Mask during the first invasion I don't think it's unreasonable to say he may have won at all.
    Exactly Mask withou james one-shoted renji.
    Renjis reiatsu wasn't enough to reduce the damage from a single attack of Mask's weakest form and Zabimaru was destroyed with easy.

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    Masculine is the best character in Bleach like evah. Kubo is writing God. I meant he ain't like that sissy Breaker Wave author who actually apologize for putting out less pages than intended. He certainly not that nerd Fairy Tail author who crank up 20+ pages for couple of recent weeks now.

Stop being a hater. Masculine is awesome.

Man I can wait for Kenpachi to show up. Oh oh, I can't wait for Shunsui, and Byakuya, and Mayuri, and Ukitake, and Yamamoto. Oh wait, the dude is already dead.

Man, Renji's bankai is going to be awesome. Did you see that last panel? But Masculine still going to kick ass.

But Ichigo's new bankai is even more freaking awesome.

Did you see Masculine's nipples? They are the freaking high light of this chapter.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/563/3

This middle panel, man, I thought he was going to die. Boy, I would hate on Kubo if that happen.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/563/7

This is the best page. Look at that huge package. 12 out of 10. This chapter is just made of pure awesomeness.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Stop trolling, you know you want a piece of Masculine. He got like the best abilities of all of the quincy so far.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Hmm no..... Totally disagree this arc is way better than any current arcs in shonen jump.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

I don't know what you are reading, but I see Renji flying in the air after being pummel by my man de Masculine. Just one of Masculine's nipples can bring down the whole Soul Society. Masculine >>>> Aizen + Yamamoto + Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Renji.

---------- Post added December 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was December 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Totally agree...
    Luv the sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    I think he had trouble, actually. He was getting pushed back continually, not able to hold on to his ground. Then the super nova attack (tien's tri-beam anyone?) and Renji goes bankai.
    What so good about pushing someone back if they don't even take damage. It's like Jackie Tristan kicking Renji 2 meters away.... Pointless. He took no damage even after being hit by super nova. He certainly would be unable to block the entire attack with a blade

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member druzod's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Mask de Masculine with his goofy attitude reminds me of Recoome of Ginyu Force from the dragon ball freezer saga.
    He is goofy and largely muscular and was efficient has he beat down gohan, kuririn and bejita easily, pretty much like Mask did to the 5 captain level shinigamis before only to be beated down well by Renji.
    Release the World Engine!

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member warriorofvirtue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

did we ever get a conclusion on those bodies mayuri found?
    Rigardo The Silver Eyed Lion King!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starrked View Post
    But okay, this is for everyone: Kira cannot be dead. Clearly Kubo has no problem off-panelling characters like he just did with Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Hisagi, but to actually kill off Kira without even making something of it would be ludicrous. From what we've been shown so far, the way the story's being told, everything is going topsy-turvy and I'm just waiting for a certain few "off-paneled" characters to make an appearance and not necessarily SAVE THE DAY but to make an entrance that will help turn the tables or tip the scales in the shinigami's favor.
    Nah I'm pretty sure he's dead. We would've seen him by now, and if he was alive Kubo would've probably had him hang out with Kira, Ikkau and Yumichika. The fact Kira is missing and these three are together further confirms. Plus, that blow was pretty brutal, even for Bleach. Of course, Mayuri survived it....but it's Mayuri.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Nah I'm pretty sure he's dead. We would've seen him by now, and if he was alive Kubo would've probably had him hang out with Kira, Ikkau and Yumichika. The fact Kira is missing and these three are together further confirms. Plus, that blow was pretty brutal, even for Bleach. Of course, Mayuri survived it....but it's Mayuri.
    hmm, but I find it very inconsistent in the storytelling if we get a lot of pages used for Sasakibe's and Yama's funerals, but no other Gotei 13 members are being shown.
    Even if the both mentioned are extremely important characters or plot related, it does not mean it's an excuse to completely and utterly ignore other important character victims, assuming they really are dead of course.
    Forget showing a funeral for the assuming dead Lieutenents, Captain and other key characters, we didn't even see them actually die!
    I mean, until we have seen Unuhana, Kira and others dead, I just can't accept them as dead, and it's somewhat late now to confirm them as "dead". It gives nothing to the story to confirm them dead later, absolutely nothing, narda, neda, nothing!

I find it a bit annoying, cause either Kubo has something really big to surprise us with, or he's inconsistent in his writing of putting his characters to death.

Perhaps its to ease the rage of fans to leave them pondering if their character is dead? So to ease people into accepting it? or not to hurt the sales of the manga while it's still ongoing and people are in doubt if their character really is dead or not?
    It's quite the stupendous story technique to use, but I think if they really are dead, that this is what Kubo is doing, to avoid loosing liking to his manga.

Leaving us pondering if they're dead or alive when they really are dead, is, well... how to put...? Anticlimatic? Yeah, that's quite a fitting word imho.

Don't get me wrong, I think this arc and chapter/Renji are better than I anticipated, I'm not trying to whine or anything, but I would like Kubo to be more consistent and honest in his story writing, assuming they really are dead.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I take it no chapter this week?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I take it no chapter this week?
    JIf you want a new chapter you need to wait till january 15th.

Also Kira is alive so don't be disappointed people. Kubo would nvever kill a character in such a fashion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starrked View Post
    You maybe right, I hope Kubo will not be too awkward with his reintroduction of Kira. The reason I think you are right is because Kira is an extremely popular character and consistently rank in the top 5.

Edit lol: I was wrong. He was decently popular. Only one poll is was in the top 5 and it has to do with his zanpakuto.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This Chapter seemed a lot like driving through Illinois. It's very flat with miles and miles of corn fields. The challenge is being patient. At this rate, it seems as though it will be a year before we get back to Ichigo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destinyknight View Post
    This Chapter seemed a lot like driving through Illinois. It's very flat with miles and miles of corn fields. The challenge is being patient. At this rate, it seems as though it will be a year before we get back to Ichigo.
    Not quite true, Kubo is benching shinigami left and right so yah..

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

If Mask de Masculine were a Pokemon, I know which one he'd be...the resemblance is shocking:

Spoiler show

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast