Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 563 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    So the spoiler wasn't 100% correct. No Ukitake for us! Unfortunately we only get a little teaser of Renji's new bankai, it seems. Is it even bankai? Or has his shikai an alternative mode..
    Spoiler wasn't even 50% correct by the looks of things.

Don't know why I expected more development. Hopefully next chapter wraps this mess up.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions

the worst character. to drag the fight the longest. oh god why?...
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, multiple James crawling around was really gross.
    That said, Superstar seemed to get yet another hax power. Brute force is usually secondary to technique in Bleach, but being able to blow away enemies that far from himself feels like a whirlwind technique.

Now, the wait will start to see whether Renji will go Bankai or not. If what Rukia perceived was true and Renji is far above Superstar's level, Bankai should not be necessary, but I still expect him to use it, since there would be no other time for him to showcase it if he managed to defeat Superstar without Bankai.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously Kubo?
    Getting really tired of your shit now

What a wasted chapter, this has nothing to do with a christmas present.. Superstar is only ridicoulus. We wasted almost one month with a fight only to show how strong Renji is, and now the fight still goes on.

My predictions for the next three chapters:
    Renji beats Superstar with Bankai.
    Renji talks how strong he is and why he was the only one who can beat Superstar
    James goes Vollständig and kills every captain

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Chapter's out... and I'm lost, lol.

"A new blade"? Why? Is it considered an extension of his shikai? Did he receive an Asauchi? Can one even just receive one if he still has their own working zanpakuto? Or did he just become strong enough to where his shikai transformed to a dual type like Ukitake and Shunsui? That's not possible, right?

I'm not even concerned with all the power fluctuations anymore, I wanna know the deal with the second blade (if it is indeed a second one and not just a transformation of Zabimaru).

EDIT: Heck, it could even be a non-zanpakuto weapon, that's another possibility. Yoruichi does just fine without a zanpakuto.
    It's his Bankai.. You see within the smoke the head of his old Bankai as part of his sword/arm. Looks like a new Bankai. Kubo could easily explain the change by saying that Renji's Bankai was incomplete.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c
    It's his Bankai.. You see within the smoke the head of his old Bankai as part of his sword/arm. Looks like a new Bankai. Kubo could easily explain the change by saying that Renji's Bankai was incomplete.
    ...you're sure? I mean, because of the skull over his fist one would think that, but the size doesn't match, and the skull is supposed to be at the end of a long bone whip instead.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I can already see where this thread is going to go, filling up with pure trash about how this fight is being dragged out, when in reality its been 2 and half chapters, i'm going to say this now if you don't like it don't read it your becoming boring and irritating or if you want to read it wait for the volumes. Your not going to change the pace at which kubo is doing things, i could understand it if the chapters were 25-30 pages long not 15-17 pages, i'd be annoyed to but for someone who is reading them for free very week to just bitch about the outcome, just makes you look a fool.

For me i'd like to actually come this forum and for once not see idiots complain about a short chapter dragging out a fight, and instead come up with some interesting conversation or some predictions, i mean last week i remember someone saying that James would become more individuals from the cut up pieces and they were right. Kudos to you guys.
    ITT: "Don't like something? You must be an idiot"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    ...you're sure? I mean, because of the skull over his fist one would think that, but the size doesn't match, and the skull is supposed to be at the end of a long bone whip instead.
    Well it's not his Shikai, so...

Either his Bankai changed form now completely, or it has multiple forms. You know, if his old Bankai was an OS (Shaman King comparison), his new one would be Armor OS. Perhaps he can now switch between those forms as he likes. It's not exactly unprecedented. We had Kensei's Bankai which allowed him to change the type of attack he could throw.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

In next issue Bleach chapter with a colour page.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh
    Well it's not his Shikai, so...
    But can it really be called his Bankai with such a size differential? Don't get me wrong, I get that it looks more like his Bankai than his Shikai. But the blade coming out of the skulls mouth looks like the base of his Shikai (before the first hook-like protrusion), and ofcourse, there's the size.

It's definitely an amalgamation of his Bankai and Shikai, but that means it can be either/or.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    ITT: "Don't like something? You must be an idiot"
    Coming to a thread that is for discussion/predictions and bitching you don't like something adds nothing of discussion value. The post i added wasn't aimed at you individually it was aimed at anyone coming here to whinge about the chapter being crap saying it's not pacing how it should be, blar blar blar.....

Looking at the page before the last one and the one with renji's new blade, while im not arguing that it looks like his bankai's head i just took it as the dust from the attack Mask was hammering him with, and Renji defending against it with his new blade, but i do see the head but not much.

Actually i see it now the fangs and nose are definitely there my bad
    Last edited by devstauk; December 25, 2013 at 07:39 AM.
    Spoiler show

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member druzod's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Renji seems to have taken no damage, and in last page he seems pissed off by Mask de Masculine, meaning that Superstar is going to be destroyed soon.
    Release the World Engine!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Coming to a thread that is for discussion/predictions and bitching you don't like something adds nothing of discussion value. The post i added wasn't aimed at you individually it was aimed at anyone coming here to whinge about the chapter being crap saying it's not pacing how it should be, blar blar blar.....
    You cant get mad if somebody disagree with you. Do you seriously care about Superstar or w/e his name. So far they wasted a lot of time on this dude. Renji just needs to one shot him and be done with it. The chapter was bad i dont care how you spin it. I doubt it the fight end in the next chapter. The wolf captain fight was better and shorter than this. You said this thread is for discussions well they did by saying this chapter is bad.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think at this point, Mask de Masculine looks more ridiculous than Charlotte the Arrancar

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

In a sense, I'm glad Mask didn't die before showing his full power, but I think Renji might be a bit too overpowered now, he seems unfazed by Mask's big attack

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast