Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 563 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    You cant get mad if somebody disagree with you. Do you seriously care about Superstar or w/e his name. So far they wasted a lot of time on this dude. Renji just needs to one shot him and be done with it. The chapter was bad i dont care how you spin it. I doubt it the fight end in the next chapter. The wolf captain fight was better and shorter than this. You said this thread is for discussions well they did by saying this chapter is bad.
    The mask guy is a douche im not disputing that, the more we see him the more he becomes a douche, that's what makes what renji is going to do to him will be all the more sweet, but to complain about it not pacing correctly when we have seen him for 4 chapters and renji for 2 and a half, but for 4 weeks even the 1st one there were complaints lots of them, it got on my nerves and began to bug me so i decided to tell the forum what i thought this thread was going to end up as.

Like i said if the chapters weren't 15-18 pages long or whatever and the were 20-25 pages long this fight would of ended in 2-3 chapters, its not bad writing its not bad anything kubo is working within the space he has complain saying he's not doing it right is complete idiocy due to them having no clue how to make a manga and keep with a strict amount of pages and time frame. That's my gripe. And it does little to add to discussions.

This is my view on those that wish to knock kubo every chapter saying he's bad this bad that. now can we get back to the disscusion about Renji's new sword or what might happen next rather then argue about pointless things?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

superstar ilooks really ridiculous, but i realy liked his character, so damn funny
    and also ii saw this super power up comming from a mile away, his type of power is to do exactly that, if he didnt have a whole bunch of uber power ups then there would be no reason to make his character at all, also i liked how his volstandig has a cape rather then wings, shows and confirms what i thought that each sternritter will have a volstandig with looks specific to them and theyr personality, its why quilges was so creepy, and now i cant whait to see ishida.
    all in all, this charpter was more comic relief then anything, but it gave me valuable information and will help showcase renjis power, i do think i was entertained, everyone has the right to not like it and say it to everyone else, but coming to this thread solely to complain about it seems to me like a waste of time to everyone here :/
    anyways merry christmas
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know devstauk, bitching, complaining and discussing of the ways in which Kubo fucks his own story seems to be a lot more interesting than the plot itself.

Hopefully, Renji won't take more than one chapter to get it over with. It's tiring.

Why? Because there is no struggle. Mask is just throwing a barrage at Renji who isn't even hurt, just inconvenienced a little. But why does he even need to be hit with those attacks? Where the fuck is Shunpo? Now that Renji activated his Bankai, he'll overpower Mask easilly. If they do have something that reminds of a decent even fight, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by Razh; December 25, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it makes sense if that is Renji's bankai, because I think Mask just used Volstandig (he has wings now, and that's the telltale sign of Volstandig). Not to mention he said "complete" after this power up, and Volstandig is essentially a Quincy Bankai. It would make since that Renji would use his complete power too.

Still... I wonder what this transformation means for other bankai we've already seen. Anyway, I expect to see that bone cannon move Renji used to kill Illforte. James' pieces would be incinerated into nothing that way, allowing Renji to eliminate any chance of further regeneration.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    Hmmm i still dont trust Ukitake. He's been MIA this whole war. When it first started i dont recall him getting attacked or shown at all. I think i only remember seeing him when the royal guard came down.
    Nah we saw Ukitake healing himself in some special lotus bath. I bet Kirinji made that to finally cure him and we'll see him fight Askin.

As for the chapter, meh as expected. Next week Renji will wtfpwn Vollstandig Mask with his new Ban Kai. Don't care what anybody says about MdM, I love this guy. Strongest SR so far.

Spoiler show

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Razh Lol then make a new thread specifically for it that way everyone can gather and bitch in on place week after week and not clog up the discussion of the actual chapter.

But Going back to the chapter, whats the bettings this new sword still acts like the original whip type but also can be used as a normal blade for defense?
    Spoiler show

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    @Razh Lol then make a new thread specifically for it that way everyone can gather and bitch in on place week after week and not clog up the discussion of the actual chapter.
    Or you could just not give a shit about posts that don't have in them what you like. Report the posts that complain about chapters and see if they get deleted. It's not offtopic. Also, it's hard for me to believe that people still haven't get used to chapter discussions looking like this, especially since they've been pretty much the same for the last 3 years minimum (with some noble exceptions).

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

now, i am sure that this shit will take a little longer to come to an end, at least 5 years ++ maybe.

well played kubo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Mask realise that he's destroying them James with that Star Flash attack?

Spoiler show

The structures are over that Star shape and the light is comming from the bottom.Did he get carried away or He knows that James can just come out even through microscopic James particles? If so then there will be many many of them I guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare of heaven 0 View Post
    Does Mask realise that he's destroying them James with that Star Flash attack?
    Yes. James has served his purpose by powering up Mask to full power and activating his Vollstandig. He is no more use. Presumably he is actually part of The Superstar power itself and would come back later if Mask survived this battle. That aint happening though.

P.S. I didn't even realize at first MdM's freaking CHEST HAIR was star shaped too.
    Last edited by Xerneas; December 25, 2013 at 08:54 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not about serving a purpose.For someone who considers himself a hero,Mask wouldn't have done such a thing.He was showing some concern in the previous chapters.

Spoiler show

Iam not sure if it's genuine or a hypocritical act that he's been putting up,Considering he was sneak attacking people ever since he was introduced,Which isn't fair and heroic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo missed a grand opportunity in having Mask's mustache change in Volstandig.

Anywho, yay Renji's new blade or Bankai, boo for it not being shown in it's entirety. I'm assuming it's the latter, seeing as how, as stated earlier, it's his bankai's head on his forearm. Other than that, chapter was boring for the most part. Just Mask being Mask and creating false tension.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wise man once said: "What now? Don't tell me James will multiply himself..."

And I remember thinking "Nah, Kubo won't go there, it'd be just too lame".

I mean... WHAT THE HELL? Renji who could block tens of punches while attacking James in the meantime now got his ass handed to him? And it seems, that Kubo forgot the whole "Blut" thingy. SRs are being cut like butter, Blut doesn't seem to be used. No mention of it whatsoever. Instead of "attack with BA" we get "raging the superstar made his hero-emblem appear and boom! 10x stronger punch!". 5 weeks to plan this arc out? Gimme a break. RGs looked like joke, MdM looks like a joke, the whole arc so far is a big joke IMO. Kishimoto and his Obito? Kubo's been taking lessons from him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A bunch of people predicted that James would possess the ability to duplicate himself, me being one of them.

As for Blut, Mask has been on the offensive for a majority of his fight, and it was explained that you can't use the defensive Blut along with the offensive Blut. We can probably assume that when Quincy are fighting they are always using Blut Artery. And Renji is far from getting his ass handed to him, he was overwhelmed by an annyoing air pressure attack that Mask spammed before doing his Supernova attack. Renji was unaffected by none of it. Only his boss outfit was tattered.

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So the bankai part was false.

Looks like Renji is still capable of taking out Superstar without bankai.

The new blade is also making me curious. Is it a separate blade or the reforged Zabimaru?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast