Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 563 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kage Fuusha's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions

Will there be a chapter this week?
    http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/kenbond007/Karindrooling2.jpg
    Let me tell you something about crazy people...the sex is unbelievable. - Richard Castle

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Fuusha View Post
    Will there be a chapter this week?
    I've heard the next chapter will be out on the 15th...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by druzod View Post
    We have never seen any other parts of the human world besides Karkura Town region. Most likely we'll never see politicians interacting with shinigamis in political affairs.
    This manga will become too complex for Kubo, if he were to do this I think and will be become more seinen-like.
    I definitely would love that though :P But indeed, it would require a whole new plot to the story, and it would change everything, perhaps to the worse (or even better), who knows.
    But yeah, the soul balance explanation needs to make up for the human killing each others in massses, cause that certainly would leave the balance in pieces, as far as I see it anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I've heard the next chapter will be out on the 15th...
    Yeah, it'd make sense too, I mean, 1 week break during christmas holidays, and 1 week break during new year celebrations, so that's 2 weeks, or 14 days, roughly put. But then we still need to wait another week for the regular weekly work/drawing/making the manga that we as the readers don't see, which still has to come after the break, so it counts as 3 weeks or 21 days wait, from the last release.
    The 25th + 21 days amount to the 15th January.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SnailBeast View Post
    b/c I`m still waiting for Ichigo to show up. Renji is cool but the last captain (didn`t even bother remembering his name) wasn`t interesting at all.
    I understand that this mass of 1-time-showers-then-almost-disapearing-characters is something making this manga still last.

Again, 1st chapter of new year is supposed to be good even though last few were really bad.

btw your post was a pure offtopic. Don`t tell me what I should do and I won`t tell you where you should go.

added:

I will say you one more thing. Long time ago I was almost complete fan of another manga and I couldn`t understand something
    If they really don`t like it that much why all these people are still reading it?
    The answer is simple. They have some faith into mangaka.
    I hope the new chapter will be epic. I liked Renji got serious. We gonna see his new(... or old?) sword and I finaly can say I`m waiting for something. And waiting since Ichigo got his zanpakto. But you are overreacting even if my opinion is something a bit harsh for this manga.
    Please, don`t edit posts like this, I won`t read it next time so your work will be for nothing.

And 1 more time: do not tell me what to do. You aren`t my supreior in any way.

Now ontopic:
    what do you expect of new chapter in new year and new swords?
    (I know it`s a bit boring but the thread is about it and I`m too lazy to read the whole thing while reading similar Naruto thread)
    Your previous post was 100% off-topic as well, since this thread is about THIS and NEXT chapter, and not the whole ARC! So speak for yourself before you bash other people for something you're at fault at yourself
    To me it looks like you just don't like the manga, and all you want to see is Ichigo doing bad ass things, nothing more, nothing less... In other words, you're not enjoying the other aspects of the manga, and as such, you shouldn't complain. The manga won't change for you, period.
    These threads are here for minor disucssions about the chapters, not how you hate the development of the whole manga.
    The manga has been this way since day 1, and it will continue to be like this to the last day, how can you have faith in it changing, when it clearly never has been anything else but the same as it is now? and we're talking about many years of Bleach now!

If you need to complain in these threads of all places, then my suggestion to you is if you can't enjoy it, and the manga simply won't change for you, then read something else, it's really that simple you know.

Throw your perosnal frustrations somewhere else instead of putting them on us.
    If it's down between you having faith in the manga or letting it go, then don't fuel your faith in the manga by throwing your personal frustrations on other people, just so you can keep going a little longer, thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Maybe the SK is limiting the regular Shinigami because he doesn't trust them enough, giving them that much power could very well backfire on him. Perhaps only the Zero Division is trustworthy enough for him/her/it.

Aizen wanted to achieve more power, so maybe this is what he meant, that the Spirit King and company have more power but keep it to themselves when they could very well share with everyone.
    I guess that's a reasonable approach to it, it certainly would be a danger if people could handle the Royal Guards and destroy the Soulking.

But also to support this in a new light, why would the Shinigami need more power? It's not like Quincy with new powers and new Vollstanding (Not Letz still), Arrancars or Vizards were "normal" before, this is something new in the modern world of Bleach, which is throwing the balance of power off it's course.
    So it's reasonable enough to have the Shinigami at the strength they have now, because before that, they were at the top of the food chain, but obviously the Shinigami now need some powerups to keep ahead of these new powers.

Perhaps Ichigo is the solution to that, to be nominated as the defender of the world, and keep all the realms in check and peace. I guess the Soulking already likes Ichigo, so perhaps he knows everything about him as well, and therefore trusts in Ichigo. *Shrug* Who knows.
    Last edited by Quantized; January 08, 2014 at 03:40 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt the SK has been keeping the shinigami at any sort level of power, i think the shinigami have just been to caught up in a relative state of peace for nearly 1000years, the only real danger that's come their way was the Aizen fiasco, and since then they've all trained to become stronger.

I think the whole kenpachi achieving new levels is something that could become uncontrollable now that yama has bit the dust it seems he could eventually just follow someone he feels is the strongest, i know it isn't his style but if he loses to Ywach and then is not killed it would stand to reason that Ywach would want a war potential on his side in fact all war potentials have so far been on the recruitment list for Ywach, the only reason Zaraki wasn't was because he lost so easily.
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

While I like flexibility especially when we go without a chapter for a couple of weeks, I deleted the debate. Please refrain from getting into Bleach is a good manga/bad manga talk the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I think the whole kenpachi achieving new levels is something that could become uncontrollable now that yama has bit the dust it seems he could eventually just follow someone he feels is the strongest, i know it isn't his style but if he loses to Ywach and then is not killed it would stand to reason that Ywach would want a war potential on his side in fact all war potentials have so far been on the recruitment list for Ywach, the only reason Zaraki wasn't was because he lost so easily.
    Maybe, but I doubt he'd want to keep Kenpachi in his side, if Kenpachi becomes determined to kill him one day. The last thing he needs is another subordinate that he can't quite trust, I'd say, judging by the personalities of Quincy we have seen so far.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

@Quantized: Exactly, imagine if Aizen had received the Royal treatment, disastrous. Even Yama would have been in danger. Power needs to be balanced, just look at atomic bombs in our world :P

And yes it would seem the Spirit King trusts Ichigo, unless of course he has some strange plans for him..

---------- Post added January 09, 2014 at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was January 08, 2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

One thing I'm really curious about, the Hougyoku. Will it play a part in the war? If so how much? Can Yhwach actually destroy it or stop Aizen, or is Aizen still imprisoned? Does Yhwach want to use it?

To destroy the Hougyoku I imagine they'd have to use the reishi absorption thing on it since it constantly pumps out reiatsu, like an infinite energy source. That could hypothetically leave it vulnerable during the absorption to be cut in half.
    It would perhaps take a group of Sternritter + Yhwach to do this.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    @Quantized: Exactly, imagine if Aizen had received the Royal treatment, disastrous. Even Yama would have been in danger. Power needs to be balanced, just look at atomic bombs in our world :P

And yes it would seem the Spirit King trusts Ichigo, unless of course he has some strange plans for him..

---------- Post added January 09, 2014 at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was January 08, 2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

One thing I'm really curious about, the Hougyoku. Will it play a part in the war? If so how much? Can Yhwach actually destroy it or stop Aizen, or is Aizen still imprisoned? Does Yhwach want to use it?

To destroy the Hougyoku I imagine they'd have to use the reishi absorption thing on it since it constantly pumps out reiatsu, like an infinite energy source. That could hypothetically leave it vulnerable during the absorption to be cut in half.
    It would perhaps take a group of Sternritter + Yhwach to do this.
    ohh, combining your thoughts, what if the Soulking were similar like the Hougyoku?
    If that's the case, then it's another reason why so few people are allowed to see the Soulking, because if he has the same affect on people as the Hougyoku, then that would create a lot of power disturbances uncontrollably.
    Indeed I agree that the Hougyoku could be important in this war, for example if killing the Soulking, then someone needs to step in and take his place, perhaps the Hougyoku is essential for that purpose? While Aizen lacked both the power and ability to do so, perhaps Ywach only lacks the ability?

Well it would make it less cheap than Aizen, cause Aizen was thirsty for power, which made him like a little dog, whereas Ywach's personality matches that of a big dog, and indeed Ywach already naturally without the Hougyoku has enough power to be quite a serious threat.

Maybe the Soulking can absorb the Hougyoku though? or the other way around if someone with a Hougyoku were to kill the Soulking?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Maybe the Soulking can absorb the Hougyoku though? or the other way around if someone with a Hougyoku were to kill the Soulking?
    Well Urahara created the HG- Aizen made his own HG. then stole Uraharas and fed it to his. - I kinda think that the original HG is possibly the Soul kings zanpaktou.
    - its all speculation at this point, none of us really know what it is. Just that it is uber.

IF- it were- IF mind you. Then it might go along way towards why Aizen felt compelled to create his own HG and then fuse with it to become the soul king.
    If the HG were made up of a piece of the soul king then it might be a bridge to him/it directly.- now we saw the soul king and he was in a state of slumber, we dont really have reference yet, but he might spend a majority of his time in that state. I think it is possible that Urahara could have set up some tech gear and monitored the soul king, perhaps gathered some particles that were emanating from him/it, and then used those in the recipe for the HG.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    Well Urahara created the HG- Aizen made his own HG. then stole Uraharas and fed it to his. - I kinda think that the original HG is possibly the Soul kings zanpaktou.
    - its all speculation at this point, none of us really know what it is. Just that it is uber.

IF- it were- IF mind you. Then it might go along way towards why Aizen felt compelled to create his own HG and then fuse with it to become the soul king.
    If the HG were made up of a piece of the soul king then it might be a bridge to him/it directly.- now we saw the soul king and he was in a state of slumber, we dont really have reference yet, but he might spend a majority of his time in that state. I think it is possible that Urahara could have set up some tech gear and monitored the soul king, perhaps gathered some particles that were emanating from him/it, and then used those in the recipe for the HG.
    That certainly is a good plausibility, and it would also give the Hougyoku a grander purpose than just an all powerful broken plot no jutsu, and turn it into a plot that connects and works, since it makes a bridge and redline through the whole story on more levels.
    I still would love to see the Aizen/HM arc connect better with this new arc, just as how SS and Aizen/HM arc did connect smoothly.
    So I love your idea, it would be pretty nice if the Hogyoku indeed came from gathering data/reatsu/reishi or who knows what, from the Soulking.

Also something else; Given the Royal Guards seem to know Urahara pretty well, I wonder in what light they see him after he made the Hogyoku? If it indeed is inspired of the Soulking, or worse, has the same essence as the Soulking, then Urahara may not be seen as a "good guy" in their eyes anymore, even if Urahara did regreet making it (By trying to destroy it).
    Ichigo may need to throw in a good word for him later
    I don't remember the exact chapter, but Urahara talked with Yoruichi after dropping the kids off on his flying carpet towards the end of the SS arc, and said something along the lines of a horrible end will come to them some day, and it didn't sound Aizen related, and the Quincy were still unknown, even for Urahara at that time.
    So was he talking about making the Hougyoku, and Yoruichi in supporting him?
    Either way, I still wonder about those words by Urahara!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would the orb be a zampakuto? It would be kinda weird that urahara and aizen could independently create parts of what is the SK's zampakuto. If the soul king has a zampakuto at all I would argue it would be the sokyoku.... I mean, as a zampakuto it would necessarily have to have been an asauchi at some point and it was made into a zampakuto by taking in someone's powers. The royals are supposed to do everything on a scale worth of a SK. The most powerful zampakuto would be consistent with that.

I can buy the orb being an attempt to replicate the kings powers but I doubt it can be his zampakuto. I mean, the orb has the ability to grant wishes beyond the physics of this world... That is pretty consistent with the king itself being what holds the world together and perhaps having the ability to alter it (which is what aizen wanted and juhabach is likely aiming for).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this is slightly off topic but i didn't really think a new thread would be necessary.

About kenpachi what do you guys think about him verses haschwald, i mean if he still kind of limits his power up until the last minutes like with what we saw during his fight with unohana, plus the balancer thing haschwald uses?

I mean let's say they did fight with Zaraki having a major upper hand against haschwald, then the balancer move gets activted tipping the scales in haschwalds favour only for zaraki to pull out the kendo XD
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nico Brown's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this will be the final chapter of Renji and Mask fight. Show his new bankai and move on to another battle.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not surprising renjis sword is different since it was broken with ichigos sword in the beginning and they both got new asauchi and they said it would be similar to the previous sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Brown View Post
    I think this will be the final chapter of Renji and Mask fight. Show his new bankai and move on to another battle.
    Ehhhhh it might take two more....but no more than two. By the way, what anime/manga is that in your sig/avatar?

Also, anyone have a guess as to who Rukia will fight? I'm hoping it's not As Nodt, because that would guarantee that she would not win a fight and Byakuya would have to come save her.

New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast