Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

30 21.43%
  • Good

55 39.29%
  • Meh.

41 29.29%
  • Bad

5 3.57%
  • Awful

9 6.43%
New Reply
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 660 Discussion / 661 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 660 Discussion / 661 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sorry but I don't see what's the fuss and excitement over this chapter. A few new events happened, but nothing unexpected. One thing for sure, when Madara says he's going to do something, it will be done next chapter.

I actually thought Naruto would put up a better fight.. Chapter gets a 6/10
    I give it an 8/10

very , very good chapter

nice pacing, great plot development action and drama

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jjpower's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

What I don't get is why Madara didn't just before his dead implanted his Rinnegan eyes on a Zetsu guy and make him perform Rinne Tensei to revive him, they would had obeyed him, instead on giving it to Nagato and the whole plan for Obito...He could have saved all that...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    who was saying that Naruto is stronger than Hashirama and Madara with combination of Biju mode and sage mode !?

______-

it is just like Nagato vs Naruto and Bee .... the moment that Nagato began to use his Rinnegan power , both Naruto and Bee get their ass kicked in few seconds ....
    naruto with sage +full kyuubi is probably as strong as madara or hashirama (battle at VOTE versions)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjpower View Post
    What I don't get is why Madara didn't just before his dead implanted his Rinnegan eyes on a Zetsu guy and make him perform Rinne Tensei to revive him, they would had obeyed him, instead on giving it to Nagato and the whole plan for Obito...He could have saved all that...
    i believe it may have something to do with summoning the GM....

also,if he sent obito to seek out and teach nagato the ways of the rinnegan....how in the hell was madara going to do this if obito never was to have shown up/rescued by zetsu?
    this is why i totally believe madara set the whole incident up with obito getting injured and the rin/kakashi fiasco...now he may have never anticipated obito to gain kamui and live...but he was definitely after obito's eye/body.
    i'm still waiting for an explanation from madara about where he got that spare sharingan eye from when he first met obito?

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjpower View Post
    That simply wouldn't work. That would be like implanting eyes into a clone, I don't that zetsu would be able use ninjutsu anyway. Maybe to keep eyes fresh, yes. But not to utilize them like a human can.

Plus doesn't the user have to be uzumaki/senju?
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bradhimself View Post
    That simply wouldn't work. That would be like implanting eyes into a clone, I don't that zetsu would be able use ninjutsu anyway. Maybe to keep eyes fresh, yes. But not to utilize them like a human can.

Plus doesn't the user have to be uzumaki/senju?
    to use sharingan...presumably,maybe even to be a byakugan user...
    but,rinnegan is rinnegan once it is developed...i think anyone could use them like kakashi with sharingan...but they would sapp a person dry if not madara or a senju/uzumaki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well my Christmas wish came true. I was hoping that Naruto would lose the Kyuubi and now we have it. Shukaku's flashback is crucial because Gaara is the only other surviving Jinchuuriki and it's important to show that the other bijuu will be able to coexist with the Shinobi world after Madara is defeated. Naruto will be out of the picture for the next few chapters. Kurama is gone, just because he didn't physically materiialize doesn't mean he hasn't been extracted. Bijuus didin't appear when extracted by the Akatsuki, Madara's extraction could be a similar scenario. The only blemish is that supposedly the only time to extract a bijuu from a live host is pregnancy. Then again, Madara is a Rinnegan and that condition may not apply. So it will be interesting to see who will come to plate now that Naruto is out of the equation. Minato is not going to give Kurama's dark half to Naruto. The Dark side and Naruto have no bond, the dark side isn't going to help Naruto out. So the question is who is going to save Naruto from death, Tsunade, Sakura, or maybe even Hinata or some combination of the three. Next year should be interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody who gave this chapter anything less than 'good' is wrong. What the hell were you fantasizing that would happen that would be better than this chapter? Most of it was about Shukaku and the ancient sand priest that we were all sure was forgotten about / retconned away- one of the first GOOD times we've actually gotten development on the life of a bijjuu and its interaction with people that aren't from this last generation.

Actually, if you didn't vote this as 'great', you're wrong. DEADLY WRONG.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    The only blemish is that supposedly the only time to extract a bijuu from a live host is pregnancy.
    You're right, Naruto is pregnant!

Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Minato is not going to give Kurama's dark half to Naruto. The Dark side and Naruto have no bond, the dark side isn't going to help Naruto out.
    This is the only thing you're most likely wrong about. There's no 'dark' half of Kurama, and I seriously doubt that the Yin half is going to care about some 'bond' when there's sealing magic involved. It seemed a whole lot more friendly than the Yang manifestation if anything, and had no problem handing over chakra to the Yang Kurama at least. Minato will make it work, even if the sealing has some caveat. I also think there's still a reason that Minato went out of his way to keep (specifically) the Yin half of Kurama away from who he thought was Madara (a sharingan / Yin user).

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but a lot of voters disagree that thus chapter was the almighty of chapters. Gaara was cool as usually, but I don't see the awesomeness of this chapter. Flash back was okay, but I'm not a big fan of those anyway... What am I missing??

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist
    Anybody who gave this chapter anything less than 'good' is wrong. What the hell were you fantasizing that would happen that would be better than this chapter?
    Madara ripping the souls from the bodies of each Edokage one-by-one with Human Realm's ability.

I did like the chapter a lot though. But you asked what I was fantasizing about, lol.

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

So when Naruto goes to get the Yin half of Kurama's chakra, Obito (aware that he will die) will give Naruto his Sharingan as a birthday gift? And ultimately Naruto will scrap the statement Zetsu made of Hagoromo and Madara being the only ones able to awaken the Rinnengan (will Sasuke be joining in as well?).

Well whatever happens, I love the hand symbolism this chapter - the hand that gives and the hand that receives ("heart" and "acceptance") - the yang (right) and yin (left) of hands and the balance they reach once clasped/folded together. Nice work Kishimoto-sensei.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Better chapter would have been Madara slicing Sasuke in half and having Madara say: "There's only one Uchiha who will exist in this world, you emo bitch.", Or Madara killing Sasuke in a Tsukiyomi world, having him experience each possible death with each special attack Madara possesses. It would basically be like when Itachi used Tsukiyomi on Kakashi back in part 1. That shit is still the coolest and most brutal move anyone has done in the manga. And now that I think about it, if Itachi was a good guy the entire time then why in the hell did he put Kakashi through those 1000 hours of being stabbed over and over with knives on a cross, lmao. I mean holy shit, seriously. If Madara does a technique like that, killing Sasuke over and over with each Rinnegan ability, Amaterasu, etc... it would be the coolest, cruelest, intense, saddest, hilarious, and epic thing that has happened in the manga.

So to answer those few people's question, :"Name ONE thing that could've been better than this week"; the above is my answer to that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Why didnt madara give the rinegan to zetzu and make him revive him.
    Why dont people ask.. Why didnt obito use kamui to get to every village and suck every beast host.
    then take one by one out of the dimencion so the other member of akatzuki seal then.
    He could collected then all in a day if he knew where they was.....

We all will ask question like that.
    Why as soon as nagato learn the jutsu...why didnt zetzu and obito make him weak and black zetzu did to nagato what he did to obito and force him to perform the jutsu.

Or why if akatzuki was such a powerful group. Why didnt the 10 attack a single village anf take the beast after they destroy it.
    Cause no village would survive a full force attack of the 9 or 10 akatzuki member...

We always will ask question like that.

Naruto lose kurama, but we know hes not going to die cause hes a uzumaki and minato could give him the other half.
    Or because the other beast give him chackra..even if he lose kurama he would not die cause the other beast chackra support
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

New Reply
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast