Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

The equivalent version is how many shinigami has powerful bankai that >>> FGT Ichigo/God Aizen? Now Ichigo with his fullest hybrid power + more training in the Royal Palace, is his bankai even more powerful than his FGT version?

Kubo also gave us some hint of Kenpachi new base power, so it's not unusual if his shikai is at least on the same level of Yamamoto's bankai. Also the hint of Byakuya internal power is even more fearsome than Renji + Rukia for sure. I'm afraid this is a crazy jump from Frieza -> Kid Buu with skipping Cell version in Bleach.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

I don't think so. Yama, Aizen, maybe current Zaraki (I say maybe because it's not really clear exactly how much he grew in Muken), they are (or were) all well above Captain-class, to the point that they probably do need their own name at this point. But all that transcendent malarkey was some stupid tier above even them. And FGT was in some even stupider place above that. I mean, Aizen, who was already like the second most powerful Shinigami around, or in the top 7 if you count the RG, said that with the Hogyoku he became stronger than even he'd imagined. FGT was just incomprehensible. And I mean that literally, because ichigo being that powerful made no sense.

But anyway, transcendent power was some big anomaly imo. Right now we're back in the nice, safe zone of Captain-class and the guys who can stomp Captains - Yama, Yhwach, etc.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually just posted this in the chapter discussion before I saw this thread and it fits the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post

Back on topic. Bottom line, the game is changing. The previous arc was all about exceeding limitations and growing to new levels of existence that trancend the boundaries of the previous level. Aizen did it with the Hougyoku, Ichigo did it with FGT, Komamura just did it and Uryuu did it with letz steil. Volstanding Also works this way and some Quincy abilities are so hax they will be superior to some bankais.

Now we have the soul king who many people already speculated is transcendental and the royal guard who are probably packing a higher class of reishi that would classify them as being on a higher plain than a normal shinigami. Renji, Rukia, Byakuya and Ichigo who have all undergone what I have to speculate is at the very least, similar upgrades to what the royal guard have; training that is the product of a higher realm which in turn has made them all transcendental. This is becoming the norm and characters that don't have this will fall behind. Maybe if Kubo puts the Vizards masks on next time they use bankai it will help since I've always been under the impression that with mask on they also held some transcended power.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think ichigo breaking the limit or becoming a transcendental was in itself because of FGT to be honest. Basically, that was not the breaking point so to speak. FGT was as far as the manga told us an ordinary zampakutp technique. Proof of that is the fact that the technique is also available to ishin. In context FGT is not different from the ordinary GT. It works differently but it is not different from other zampakuto techniques. Without a doubt FGT provides a power boost however the issue here is the fact that ichigo already had a transcendental power before he activated FGT.

So the situation is that ichigo had two things going on when he fought aizen. First is his access to his transcendental powers which are in the end independent of FGT. And then is the acquisition of his final zampakuto technique. Ichigo's transcendental powers are about the nature and power his reiatsu has, a reiatsu which transcends what ordinary shinigami and even a transcendental aizen can do. We even saw ichigo blowing off reiatsu based attacks with his bare hands well before the activation of FGT.

Now, we go to renji and the others. They did not get transcendental powers, they have ordinary shinigami reiatsu as far as the manga has bothered to tell us. The issue here is simply renji getting a more than overwhelming increase in reiatsu volume. We don't really have a reason to think even now they would hold a candle to transcendental ichigo or aizen, it might as well be conceptually impossible to oppose them in terms of reiatsu altogether for shinigami.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think any of the shinigami are on that level

but i believe full hollow ichigo that defeated ulquiorra and could fire ceros was the strongest form of ichigo

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    I dont think any of the shinigami are on that level

but i believe full hollow ichigo that defeated ulquiorra and could fire ceros was the strongest form of ichigo
    I disagree, what i believe to be the strongest form is what Aizen always hoped to achieve. The utter obliteration of the barrier between shinigami and hollow. Ascending above both. So Ichigos hollow form = stronger then Ulquiorra but that could easily be seen as him being the strongest Vastolord. Combine that power with the strongest shinigami and you have something that ascends both.

Its hard to tell if that form would have beaten Aizen or the capt commander. Or even a Royal guard. But what i do know is that that was his hollow power on full open. And i do not believe that form is a combination with his shinigami power. Its most likely him on full hollow form/Vasto lord.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's hollow form back when he fought ulquiorra had bankai though. More so, in ichigo's case it is white zangetsu that holds hollow and shinigami powers. Heck, ulquiorra even made the point that ichigo's GT was extremely similar to a cero. Ichigo drawing power from white zangetsu has the implication that he is drawing shinigami and hollow powers, those two are fused.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

TS, FGT Ichigo and God Azien aren't remotely in the same tier.

FGT Ichigo is to God Aizen what God Aizen is to other Shinigamis. If God Aizen is a transcendental, then FGT would be that squared.

FGT Ichigo wasn't simply more powerful. Remember Aizen couldn't read FGT Ichigo's reiatsu at all, the same way others couldn't read Aizen once he became a beautiful butterfly.

None of the existing Gotei captains who fought base Aizen would be remotely comparable to FGT Ichigo, Yamamoto included. FGT Ichigo crushes God Aizen's attacks with his bare hand. Base Aizen cut through Yamamoto with zero difficulty. If Yama or any of the other captains had anywhere close to FGT Ichigo's powers, they'd have swatted base Aizen like a fly, easily.
    我是馬甲我怕誰?

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's 1st level = Yamamoto's bankai, both compress their power such that outsiders can't feel anything, but not invincible because Gin almost erased him with ordinary bankai.

Aizen's 2nd level = retarded butterfly illusionist.

Aizen's 3rd level = a hybrid of ray + jellyfish hollow which fused with zan

Aizen failed to reach level 4th because Urahara's kidou sealed him.

Right now Renji still hasn't used his full shikai yet, I suspect that his bankai is barely below Aizen's 1st level, Kenpachi and Byakuya can reach above it and into Aizen's 2nd level. If Renji fought big dumb Yammy, he could actually have won with using his bankai.

From the info of current chapters, I think both Kenpacahi and Byakuya could have won against both Stark and Ulq from basing my personal observation of Renji abnormal powering up.
    Last edited by MBVC; December 18, 2013 at 04:52 PM.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Aizen doesn't compress his power. It's just so strong that anyone normal can't feel it anymore.

It seems that as long as Aizen is controlling Hougyoku, he'll be healed indefinitely (he didn't have a torso, then he was in two clean halves, and still healed). Gin tried to take it and almost succeeded - it's just that Aizen had a backup Hougyoku

Retarded butterfly illusionist? I only agree with the "butterfly" Arrogant rather than retarded, and he didn't do the illusion thingy since "1st level"...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Spleens's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
    TS, FGT Ichigo and God Azien aren't remotely in the same tier.

FGT Ichigo is to God Aizen what God Aizen is to other Shinigamis. If God Aizen is a transcendental, then FGT would be that squared.

FGT Ichigo wasn't simply more powerful. Remember Aizen couldn't read FGT Ichigo's reiatsu at all, the same way others couldn't read Aizen once he became a beautiful butterfly.

None of the existing Gotei captains who fought base Aizen would be remotely comparable to FGT Ichigo, Yamamoto included. FGT Ichigo crushes God Aizen's attacks with his bare hand. Base Aizen cut through Yamamoto with zero difficulty. If Yama or any of the other captains had anywhere close to FGT Ichigo's powers, they'd have swatted base Aizen like a fly, easily.
    Remember as well back to the Kirge Opie fight. Ohrime couldn't read his reatsu, because quincies don't emit reatsu they absorb it. Yet by the same token Kirge acknowledged that Ichigo felt the pulse of his power.

I wonder if FTG is like letz still.
    My cheap/fast concept of a bleach character

:

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    It seems that as long as Aizen is controlling Hougyoku, he'll be healed indefinitely (he didn't have a torso, then he was in two clean halves, and still healed). Gin tried to take it and almost succeeded - it's just that Aizen had a backup Hougyoku

Retarded butterfly illusionist? I only agree with the "butterfly" Arrogant rather than retarded, and he didn't do the illusion thingy since "1st level"...
    1) Waiting for the new powering up FGT Ichigo reaches to a higher level such that destroying the annoying Hougyoku is as easy as a walk in the park

2) Butterfly illusionist is a copycat from Hitman Reborn I think, that's why I hate it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhmm.. Can i ask, what is the nature of Zanpakutous???

Cause I thought that Ichigo became a Zanpakutou spirit (or something of that sort) that is why he became like another being which is different from a hollw a shinigami or whatever Aizen is.

In terms of power, it's really hard to judge until kubo shows us some background or speech pertaining to the level of power ichigo has now received compared to what he felt with FGT....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what we got the Ichigo and Ōetsu scenes for. Asauchi are made of multiple hollows formed into a sword, like their spirit particles are molded into the form of a sword and each shinigami takes those and [trans]forms it into a individual zanpakatou with his inner spirit/power.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    Cause I thought that Ichigo became a Zanpakutou spirit
    Not sure what that is supposed to mean, he is a perfect shinigami/quincy/hollow/human hybrid as far as we know. He is not a living soul cutter.
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 19, 2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    Uhmm.. Can i ask, what is the nature of Zanpakutous???

Cause I thought that Ichigo became a Zanpakutou spirit (or something of that sort) that is why he became like another being which is different from a hollw a shinigami or whatever Aizen is.

In terms of power, it's really hard to judge until kubo shows us some background or speech pertaining to the level of power ichigo has now received compared to what he felt with FGT....
    Do you mean the FGT, when he "became Getsuga"? It wasn't that he became a Zan spirit, more that he fully merged with them. I think. Tbh it's not 100% clear exactly what "becoming Getsuga" is supposed to mean, but that's how I took it. In a sense it's the logical step up from Bankai. But the FGT was a one time thing, with the consequence of Ichigo losing Zangetsu permanently. Or not permanently, evidently. After it was done, he became a normal whatever he is again, and now he's the same but with his powers back.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Aizen's 1st level = Yamamoto's bankai, both compress their power such that outsiders can't feel anything, but not invincible because Gin almost erased him with ordinary bankai.

Aizen's 2nd level = retarded butterfly illusionist.

Aizen's 3rd level = a hybrid of ray + jellyfish hollow which fused with zan

Aizen failed to reach level 4th because Urahara's kidou sealed him.

Right now Renji still hasn't used his full shikai yet, I suspect that his bankai is barely below Aizen's 1st level, Kenpachi and Byakuya can reach above it and into Aizen's 2nd level. If Renji fought big dumb Yammy, he could actually have won with using his bankai.

From the info of current chapters, I think both Kenpacahi and Byakuya could have won against both Stark and Ulq from basing my personal observation of Renji abnormal powering up.
    I'd say Aizen's 1st level is already on a different plane from Yama's Bankai. I don't really get what you mean about not feeling anything though, people felt Yama's Bankai all across Seireitei. Also, in Aizen's case it was that he had to lower his power for people to be able to feel it. I think you might be overestimating Renji, which is probably because everyone's overestimating Mask. He overpowered Kensei, there's no denying that he's very strong, but with Rose he just used his brain. It's not exactly like he literally curbstomped 2 Captains at once. There's a wide (although I don't know how wide) margin between what Mask showed and what Aizen showed in base form, let alone transcendent. There's a lot of space between 'strong enough to crush Stern Ritter and 'strong enough to destroy Seireitei just by activating Bankai'.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast