Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

Meh. The Ulquiorra obsession really needs to die already. It should have in FKT, years ago. And the reason is that pre-Hogyoku Aizen was virtually omniscient. He shocked everybody, including the readers, by declaring that it was HE, Aizen Sosuke, that had all of Ichigo's battles "in the palm of his hand." Every big fight Ichigo was involved in before FKT was set up by Aizen!!

So when Ulquiorra talks about not even Aizen had seen his form blah blah he was kidding himself. Aizen may not have seen it but he knew full well Ulquiorra was holding back. Which is EXACTLY why he pushed Ichigo and Ulquiorra together. He knew both their personalities and that neither would give up on their totally different ideals. And remember: He was trying to force Ichigo's power to develop quickly. Forcing him to battle someone much stronger had the desired effect.

I do think Ulquiorra was stronger than the number 4 rank but it doesn't matter cause even if he was the best Espada, that aint saying much. Aizen was much stronger than all of them even without Kyouka Suigetsu. And he proved it by dispatching all those Captains together while top Espada were struggling to even finish one.

Finally, I really wish people would stop overestimating Ulquiorra's power just because 1) he had a really big attack and 2) it took Hollow Ichigo to beat him (which is a logic breakdown). A big attack isn't much use if you can't control it and he clearly couldn't. If he could the blast radius would actually be much smaller and concentrated so he could spam the move. And Hollow Ichigo was light years above him. It was almost a one-shot really. He could have been much weaker than that and still won.

Comparing either of them to Butterflaizen much less FGT is pure madness. I really wonder about some BLEACH fans. Don't understand anything and then turn around and blame Kubo for their cluelessness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    But did you consider, when, how and why he said that about those three? Him saying there are three stronger ones to agitate Ichigo was more than obvious in hindsight, it doesn't tell us anything about the real ranking and even if it was a ranking of strength, it wouldn't say anything about the ranking of individual match-ups between them.

Yammy got fucked off-panel, so him losing against two mediocre captains didn't really tell us much about the real ranking. Yeah, he was 1# in brute strength, but who cares about that when he's a gigantic moving target.
    Yeah, it had occurred to me that Ulquiorra may well have just been robbing Ichigo of all hope. But the thing about the Espada is that raw strength was how they were ranked, otherwise I suspect Zommari, Szayel Aporro and Aaroniero may all have been higher, and Barragan might have been the Primera. Besides, Ulquiorra's ressureccion was pretty much just more power and higher speed. So Yammy being 0 just because of reiatsu and nothing else still puts him above Ulquiorra in all likelihood. Barragan on the other hand could probably ruin Yammy in a minute flat.

Anyway, between Ulquiorra and Aizen, all we know feats-wise is that they both toyed with Ichigo. Ulquiorra's R1 was enough to wreck Vaizard Ichigo, and then in FKT, Aizen toyed with him again. At that point Ichigo was supposed to be a bit more powerful http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...9-page-20.html. How much that means would depend on how much power Ichigo gained after Ulquiorra though.

Bah. The whole thing's muddled I won't deny, but imo the implication and only logical thing is that Aizen is the stronger. If you ask me, the only thing R2 calls into question is where Ulquiorra stands within the Espada. In fairness, the asspully (and I don't like to use that word) way he got defeated really doesn't help make it clear. But my initial point was that as far as Hogyoku Aizen and FGT Ichigo, for either Hollow Ichigo or R2 Ulq to be anywhere near them doesn't make sense. Tbh I don't even know why that's in question.

And in direct response to the thread title, like I said before, imo transcendent levels were a one time thing. No one, not Yama, not Yhwach, not Zaraki, not even current Ichigo (although that remains to be seen) is at that level, at least not yet. We'll see about the Soul King and whatever Ichigo pulls out of the bag in future.
    Last edited by NoOneInParticular; December 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

In response to the title, I would say a big NO; that level is still reserved to Ichigo and Aizen (which they need to reclaim), although I highly suspect Yhwach and the Soul King are also at that level or perhaps higher. Still, that's only 4 characters out of the myriad that we've seen.

Although, I do believe that there is an intermediate level that's being introduced that's stronger than normal Shinigami which seems to be creeping in to the new norm; that's the Royal Guards, Renji, Rukia, Byakuya, Zaraki and the Sternritter. Other characters possibly just below this new norm (maybe even equal) include Shunsui and Ukitake.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i will say FGT Ichigo is "god lvl" power . and that why its only 1 time use only and its powerful then all other of ichigo's form. just think if ichigo had FGT Ichigo form now dont u think he would have never lost or had hard time with anyone

about Ulquiorra i will say its was like

FGT Ichigo > Butterflaizen (aizen but for safe) > Ulquiorra

just like Butterflaizen wasn't able to defeat FGT Ichigo. Ulquiorra cant defeat Butterflaizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i will say FGT Ichigo is "god lvl" power . and that why its only 1 time use only and its powerful then all other of ichigo's form. just think if ichigo had FGT Ichigo form now dont u think he would have never lost or had hard time with anyone

just like Butterflaizen wasn't able to defeat FGT Ichigo. Ulquiorra cant defeat Butterflaizen
    But given Bleach is a shounen manga, then Ichigo needs to get stronger than that, he has to develop, grow, become stronger, he's a shounen hero afterall.
    Eventually, maybe not soon, but eventually Ichigo will surpass his "god level" power, whether it's just slightly or surpassing it by a long shot remains to be seen however.

To be honest, something more epic might happen.
    Also Ywach has the potential plotvise to be a fighter who is in the realm Ichigo reached into for a brief moment against Aizen, "God level", after all, didn't Ywach one stomp Yama-Jii in a single slash?
    I'm well aware that Yama might just have been in shock or given up at the point he lost his bankai, but seriously, that was still just brutal one shotting, someone like Yama calibar of all things.
    So there's a chance that Ywach is in the god level dimension, he's afterall not a normal Quincy, who knows how much power he can gather from his surroundings.

His underling, Haschwald, even broke Ichigo's sword in an instant in a state where Ichigo's inner powers presumeably wasn't coorpoatating like they were against Aizen.
    Then Ichigo learned to master his inner powers, and now they're coorporating again...

So yeah, if you ask me, given that Ichigo's inner powers are back on track and even more so than against Aizen, wee're sooooo gonna see the return of god mode Ichigo, count on it.

What I think is still a mystery is whether Mugetsu will return or not, I wonder if it's something similar to Letz Still from the Quincy, perhaps Ichigo can do something like Vollstanding in his bankai mdoe, to make his Mugetsu permanent.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thing with the FGT was as i theorized, ichigo's quincy + shinigami/hollow powers fully combined i don't think isshin actually knew the full extent to what could happen when ichigo learnt it. My theory on that is that his quincy powers were sucking Aizen's reitsu faster then aizen could regain them, basically ichigo was consuming Aizen's SP and adding it to his already huge SP. It may have been like the thing Uyruu did against Mayuri.

I know this isn't fact but it would explain how Ichigo was able to completely overshadow Aizen ever growing SP even after the final transformation he had.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't see normal Sternritter forcing Ichigo to have to go FGT, though. Probably the double A and the B people, but that's it so far.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post

I kinda disagree that FGT Ichigo was more powerful than Butterflaizen...Even though Aizen himself cursed that Ichigo had reached a level beyond himself, it was for an extremely limited time, and the one attack that he landed upon Aizen failed to kill him. Had the FGT not worn off and the Hougyoko not seemingly abandoned Aizen, I think they would have actually been evenly matched, especially if the Hougyoko transformed Aizen even further.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I kinda disagree that FGT Ichigo was more powerful than Butterflaizen...Even though Aizen himself cursed that Ichigo had reached a level beyond himself, it was for an extremely limited time, and the one attack that he landed upon Aizen failed to kill him. Had the FGT not worn off and the Hougyoko not seemingly abandoned Aizen, I think they would have actually been evenly matched, especially if the Hougyoko transformed Aizen even further.
    Aizen was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar weaker than Ichigo though, the only thing Aizen had going for himself was that Aizen was almost immortal.
    You could obliviate the guy, and the Hougyoku did just put him back together again...
    Ichigo was far, far, far stronger than Aizen, but Ichigo needed FGT to overpower the Hougyoku, and not Aizen, as in to disallow it to heal Aizen back together.
    Obviously that failed, it was only thanks to Urahara's kido that Aizen was defeated.

But the fact remains, that Ichigo was far superiour, but he needed every bit of power to put an end to Aizen's healing ability though.

Even pre-FGT Ichigo was far above Aizen, he only used FGT to attempth to overpower the Hougyoku's healing abilities, not Aizen himself or his butterfly battle strength.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya: "Final White Emperor Sword"!

^ Based on the Black & White symbol, if GT is Ichigo signature move and finally he was able to involve into fusion with the last technique then Byakuya is also capable of doing the same; however he'll die for real this time sacrificing himself for the SS is a meaningful way of a real man going out with a big bang.

Final Hakuteiken must be an extremely beautiful sight with whiteout the entire sky opposite to FGT, I hope Kubo does some awesome designs for Byakuya, in fact Ichigo did look a little bit similar to Byakuya from a far distance away.
    Last edited by MBVC; January 13, 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not due to FGT that Ichigo became strong, it's because after that training with Tensa Zangetsu, he unlocked all of his powers, I believe the version we saw back then was Ichigo with his full power unlocked, even though his Zanpakuto back then was restricted by his Quincy powers, but it matters not because in the end, they merged together (Quincy merging with Zangetsu)

Now we don't know if the FGT technique caused Isshin to lose his Shinigami powers too (and when that happened) since during the flashback, we know that it was because he was in a special Gigai that he lost his powers, but it did cause Ichigo to lose his powers anyway, but Ichigo isn't Isshin, he has Hollow and Quincy powers in addition to Shinigami powers, and we all know too that there's something Letz Still that causes Quincy to lose their powers too, this is why I said that Ichigo back then was simply a glimpse at Ichigo's real power, he was always said to be strong and having an enormous potential, but we never really saw that potential until his fight against Aizen
    Last edited by Zehahaha; January 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    It's not due to FGT that Ichigo became strong, it's because after that training with Tensa Zangetsu, he unlocked all of his powers, I believe the version we saw back then was Ichigo with his full power unlocked, even though his Zanpakuto back then was restricted by his Quincy powers, but it matters not because in the end, they merged together (Quincy merging with Zangetsu)

Now we don't know if the FGT technique caused Isshin to lose his Shinigami powers too (and when that happened) since during the flashback, we know that it was because he was in a special Gigai that he lost his powers, but it did cause Ichigo to lose his powers anyway, but Ichigo isn't Isshin, he has Hollow and Quincy powers in addition to Shinigami powers, and we all know too that there's something Letz Still that causes Quincy to lose their powers too, this is why I said that Ichigo back then was simply a glimpse at Ichigo's real power, he was always said to be strong and having an enormous potential, but we never really saw that potential until his fight against Aizen
    Ichigo from the start of the manga was strong, we seen that when he broke Rukia kido in his human form, Ichigo was portrait as a monster, from the start of the manga he jump from a 4-5 seated officer to a vice-captain, then to a vice-captain to a captain, his fake banaki was strong enough to fight and defeat Byakuya, the moment Zangetsu took control of Ichigo, he made Byakuya look like a fodder character, in Hueco Mundo ark he already was above a captain class in power with twice reiatsu then a captain, this been said by Unohana herself, only Aizen been said to have twice the reiatsu of a captain,(and obvious Yama) at that time, even now none of the captains have that huge reiatsu (expect Kenny now with him learning his zanpakuto name ) and his power keep growing every ark , the only problem with Ichigo was that he never use his full power NEVER,only time he use it was against Aizen, every time he was emo for god know what reasons or he was afraid to use his full power, kubo always portrait Ichigo as a super prodigy with talents equal to noone in bleach verse, this is why personally im always surprise when people complain about Ichigo's power and it was quit obvious from the start that his a monster

I doubt there are people at the moment as strong as FGT-Ichigo or Hog-Aizen, that would make zero sense for someone to reach that level in what 1-2 years in bleach since that fight was over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post

Never thought about it before but yeah, what if Isshin's FGT doesn't make him lose his powers? Maybe they return eventually

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Auryon View Post
    I doubt there are people at the moment as strong as FGT-Ichigo or Hog-Aizen, that would make zero sense for someone to reach that level in what 1-2 years in bleach since that fight was over.
    I suspect there are several levels higher than FGT, Aizen "almost" reached it anyway. The problem is that Ichigo failed to erase Aizen forever and there is no excuse about that hogyoku healed him so Ichigo couldn't do anything blah blah blah, the fact is that Ichigo failed to destroy both Aizen + hogyoku all together hence there must be at least another higher level which has even more power to do that.

Ichibei helped Renji reaching this new level in just several days, that man has centuries to improve and increase his power himself beyond our imagination at this moment.
    Last edited by MBVC; January 19, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

No. Majority of Bleach Fans don't understand the lvs in the 1st place.
    Renji has had Captain LV Reiatsu since he learnt Bankia....The Mask mentions that he's taken out all the captain lvs in his area referring to Hisagi, Ikkaku n Yamichika. Noting this Renji back then and the current VC still didn't hold a candle to the weakest Captain.

So yes Aizen n Ichigo still hold their Spot. They are on the highest LV this far. Underneath would lies Yamamoto,Juha, and base Aizen.

Transcendent- Dangai Ichigo, Aizen
    Boss- Juha, Yama, Aizen
    ???- Uno, Shunsui, Uraha, Ulqr2,
    ???- MaskIchigo, Ken, Byakuya
    Average- Kensei, Yourichi, Soi
    Weak- Hitsu, Mayuri, Komm
    Captain- Renji, Hisagi

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast